Phantis Forums

SL - R9: PAOK - AEK ( 30 Oct 16, 19:30 EET )

Blackhawk

PAOK - AEK  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Guess the result of the game

Ivic getting feisty in the press conference. Defends his choice of starting Pereyra late by saying he's the reason Pereyra's still at the club this season.

-edit- An EXCELLENT question by a reporter, asking why the team is clearly playing with ten players. Ivic asks who. Says Campos. Ivic not happy about this Q.

• Like it 2

16 minutes ago, Original Sydney said:

So what's the opinion of the PAOK boys, did the ball go our in the lead up to your goal?

It's not an ideal camera angle, but based on it, the ball looks out.  I mean it looks out, but was it completely over the line ?  Maybe 0.00000000000000001% of the ball didn't cross ?!?!?!?  Stupid angle but moreover, bad positioning from the linesman.

Edited by Bananas

14 minutes ago, Original Sydney said:

The assist ref was in a very bad position, he is at fault for this corner given. From the angles shown its too close to call but it does seem it has crossed the line, but as you said has it crossed 100% is the key question...

I reckon it was out, but f**k mate, it's not my view that counts (based on an insufficient camera angle).  End of the day, the refereeing has left a question which will never be answered.  Could've been worse.  Could've been against Olympiakos. :)

Just now, Bananas said:

I reckon it was out, but f**k mate, it's not my view that counts (based on an insufficient camera angle).  End of the day, the refereeing has left a question which will never be answered.  Could've been worse.  Could've been against Olympiakos. :)

I agree with what you are saying dude, anyone who copped that against Oly would be losing their s%$#! that's for sure....

38 minutes ago, Original Sydney said:

Nah you can have the 3 points which are surely questionable. Wont even go into the flare issue, we all saw last week how PAOK fans cried foul over smoke bombs that didn't hit the pitch, but today silence except for PAOKSWEDEN.

This is an interesting point.  As pash posted in his link, apparently Savvidis wants the culprit found.  Now, if (and this is a big if) the culprit is found, and Savvidis bans him from Toumba, and he hands him over to the police, I would say in the spirit of trying to improve the game PAOK should not be fined.  But that's just my view.

On another note, what is wrong with these people ?  Flares at the beginning of the game ?  Have 100,000.  They look mad.  But during a game, and on the field ?  What if it katoonked a player in the head ?  m*****es.

Edited by Bananas

2 minutes ago, Original Sydney said:

I agree with what you are saying dude, anyone who copped that against Oly would be losing their s%$#! that's for sure....

Do I think the linesman was paid ?  No.

Do I think he made a bad decision ?  Yes, because he's left doubt in everyone's mind which will never be 100% answered, although the ball looks much more out than in.

Does s%$#! happen ?  Yes.  It is what it is.

Will I come up with another avatar for Amorgos when we play AEK in Athens ?  F-U-C-K Y-E-A-H !!!

• Like it 1

24 minutes ago, Original Sydney said:

I cant see the "organisation" not fining PAOK they are looking for any excuse to fine our teams. Just dumb to see a flare gun in there, what happens it that actually hit a player in the face, your own player for that fact? Some people just don't think

A lot of fans and some reporters would be happy if it hit Campos.  Maybe that's what he was aiming for ? ;)

• Like it 1

27 minutes ago, NickTheGreek said:

How will he catch him? There any cameras in gate 4? Wouldn't have thought so. Agree, IF he finds him there should be no fine. Finding him is the issue.

No idea.  I'm hoping he's got a few G4 "xooliguns" on the payroll.  Without witnesses willing to come forward, nothing can be achieved.  Not sure if there are cameras but even then it's not like in England where everyone sits down in an orderly fashion.  I would be ecstatic if they caught him though.

http://inpaok.com/325845/

• Like it 1

• Lazarus unfeatured this topic

Olympiakos was fine 26K for the silly smoke bombs. I expect a heavier fine, including fan ban. Also from what I heard, the fan that threw the flare was apparently beat up by gate 4 fanatics.

As for the ball crossing the line. All indications are that it crossed the line after watching countless replays. Linesman made a mistake and as noted above he was in a bad position to begin with. I don't think it was on purpose as a lot of AEK fans are claiming. Anyway only 5 minutes earlier on the other side the sideline ref did not give corner kick to PAOK even though the ball was touched by Anestis after Rodrigues shot. It's silly to make such a big deal about minor mistakes like this. if you really want to see crooked refreeing you should have watchd the Atromitos - Olympiakos game. Talk about influencing the result of the game.

• Like it 2