Phantis Forums
Reaper

Official Super League Game Topic

Ideye left the match in the 69th minute also due to injury, hopefully it is not serious...

215317.jpg

Anyone have a clue what has been going on with Marin??

Αναλυτικά η αποστολή για τον αγώνα με την ΑΕΚ 
Ανδρούτσος, Μποτία, Καρντόσο, Χουτεσιώτης, Σισοκό, Ντα Κόστα, Ντε Λα Μπέγια, Ελιουνούσι, Φιγκέιρας, Φορτούνης, Ιντέγε, Λεάλι, Μανθάτης, Μάρτινς, Ρέτσος, Ρομαό, Σεμπά, Βιάνα

first off, great job to aek for getting the result

i don't know....  if i am expecting excellence, maybe i am. but at a certain moment a flag came up when a OSFP player was offside. play went on and on and on.  I call that bad officiating. this is NOT normal and it is not anywhere near european standard. he also let the players talk to him way too much. 

him letting these guys foul each other without whistling is not any better either. that's what i label as bad GSL standard officiating

i am surprised we did not get to see a phantom penalty 

osfp started strong, aek took over after the goal

i saw a lot of dirty plays from both sides. stupid, dirty with intent to injure tackles, elbows, knees. a lot of unnecessary reactions after the play was done too

figueiras was playing like a little punk and i would have smacked him just like botia did as well if i was anywhere near the pitch

poor botia, he had to make those tactical fouls

It's as if you whistle a stoppage and then say, screw it .... play on. You can't have that in pro football. 

The gsl is XALIA.  

Shocking loss today in Karaiskaki no less by a very determined Panionios squad. Fans booed staff and players, Marinaki payed a visit to the locker rooms.

Μάγκας Πανιώνιος γονάτισε τον Ολυμπιακό στο Καραϊσκάκη!

232609.jpg?w=880&f=bicubic

video

Ολυμπιακός: Λεάλι, Ντε Λα Μπέγια, Παρέδες (68’ Μανθάτης), Βιάντα, Ντα Κόστα, Ρομαό (75’ Μπουχαλάκης), Ανδρούτσος, Σεμπά, Ελιουνούσι (61’ Ανσαριφάρντ), Φορτούνης, Καρντόσο 

Στον πάγκο του Ολυμπιακού: Χουτεσιώτης, Καμπιάσο, Σισοκό, Νικολάου 

Πανιώνιος: Μπαντής, Τασουλής, Οικονόμου, Βλάχος, Γκιοατά, Κόρμπος, Σιώπης, Φούντας, Μασούρας, Σαββίδης (80’ Καθάριος), Γεσίλ (61’ Μαχμούτοβιτς) 

Στον πάγκο του Πανιωνίου: Βοσνιάδης, Λάμπρου, Αντωνιάδης, Ταγιόκο, Πλιάτσικας 

Διαιτητής: Κομίνης 
Βοηθοί: Αλεξέας, Μπετσόγλου 
Γήπεδο: Γ. Καραϊσκάκης

Olympiakos cannot perform like this against Besiktas or else they will destroy us. 

why was asarifad started on the bench for palto Cardozo also marinakis coming out saying fans cant abuse the coach the way he is going no one will show up at karaisikaki well done to panionios

That's 3 games in a row Olympiakos cannot score a goal, the Greek championship could be in jeopardy. 

The sale of Luka Milivojević in middle of the season shows that Marinakis doesn't have the ambitions that Kokkalis had of making Olympiacos a European class team similar to what the basketball team became. I understand players have ambitions to play in a better league but MID-SEASON? Bento did the best with what Marinakis gave him & got sacked with the team 7 points clear on top of the Greek Super League, recently progressed to the Greek Cup Semi-Final & UEFA Europa League Round of 16 plus giving the opportunity to at least three Greek teenagers from the youth team whom have now become regular playing squad members.

• Like it 2

I am the first to say we sack coaches too easily.. But at the same time being top of the greek league and beating osman whatever there called isn't saying much. We have been playing poor football and the Cardozo and Diogo Figueiras favorites was getting old. The blame also goes to Marinakis as he is not willing to buy  players of quality and bring them to this team so we can make a decent run in the CL and its easy to point the finger at the coach when you don't have the players to play quality football. So its not only a coaching problem but ownership as well...

• Like it 1

5 hours ago, jvc said:

Instead of focusing on how to work together and create a good product,  they choose to destroy each other!   

Who are you referring here to exactly?

In the Superleague? Nothing as far as I know....are you talking bout the cup? That is another thread.

• Like it 1

106741.jpg

63589.jpg

89762.jpg

Another tie today.... This team is starting to worry me.... Hasi.... Im still not a fan of any of the transfers. When is Tachtsidis back?