Phantis Forums

IF Elfsborg - AEK

aekmafia21

ANT1 Satellite got the rights to show Greek Cup matches in US Canada and Australia. ANT1 in Greece is showing the Elfsborg-AEK match on Thursday. I have heard nothing about ANT1 Sat showing that match.

The thing about that match is its in Sweden so the Swedish team holds the rights. So if ANT1 wants to show the match in N America and Australia, they have to talk to the Swedes.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think its a good call by ferer not playin ribo and saving him for xanthi cause i do beleive that there is a risk in dropping points there and we need the disposal of all our stars and not risking injuries on that damn turf in swed.

Dmont have good feeling thur, even if from what i rea that the elfs ate strugling we must be on our gameand control the tempo not like salz wer we were on the back foot the hole game, and its been a while since we hhavent seen a zoro sighting?!?

And more more comment if hetemaj is healthy were the heck is he??????

I think the squad that AEK gave UEFA in early september cannot be changed til after the group stages. So Lagos Hetemaj Kapetanos or Georgeas cannot play in UEFA until the knockout rounds if AEK progresses.

Anybody out there worried about the game between elfs as i am dont know why but dont feel like we will pull this one out , granted that we are 5x5 in sl but i still dont find that we have played 90 solid min in any of those games.

Eventually our luck will run out dont know anything on elfs so thats why im a bit shaky.

Thats why im so shocked with our with the depth and mixed youth and veterans that we havent clear cut ruled a game from start to finish , maybe its just me still very nervous............ :unsure:

One more thought blanco bettter start scoring again after his sizzling start he has been ice cold and i donrt blame him for that are player have to start feeding him some balls cause i beleive we havent seen the best of him yet he needs to get bettet service thats why aek need to wake up and realize that they have a special young man that could eventually score in bunches when given the right passing lanes up front.

i too am very nervous for the game, but hopefully we can pull through. resting ribo is a very good idea i think. everyone knew when we sighed him in the begining was so that he could help us win the Super League, not so much in Europe.

as far as Blanco goes, i would say relax aekmafia. he hasnt scored in 2 games, thats all, and the last one we had 10 men for 80 min so he had to play a more conservative game. dont worry my friend, he will score lots of goals for you this season.

i do agree that the ball coming to him could be a little better, but it's only early days so far.

one game at a time

ELFSBORG, YOU ARE NEXT!!!!

:tup: LONG LIVE AEK :tup:

im not too sure about giving ribo a rest for this game, dont we want to go far in europe? we still need our best players on the pitch, even if its for half a game, atlest he has had some sort of impact on the game, and that half a game could be where aek wins the game.

but im just a supporter and not a coach so ferrer knows what he is doing and ill stand by that.

a litle nervous bout this game but i do believe we can win,

hopefully antenna does show it in australia so i can watch it

I have some crazy feelng about this game. We have not played great soccer yet but still have manage to come up with the wins. This is UEFA and not SL so if we don't play i can't see us getting the win with Elfsborg. I don't know anything about the team but if we play like we have in our recent games in SL it will be hard. A good AEK has nothing to worry so i am hopeing that we come out and play good and win this one. FORZA AEKARA!!!!!

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN WATCH THIS GAME ON THE INTERNET?? WHAT WEBSITES, ARE THEY FREE??? IM IN AUSTRALIA AND THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I CAN WATCH IT. I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!!! CHEERS (",)

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN WATCH THIS GAME ON THE INTERNET?? WHAT WEBSITES, ARE THEY FREE??? IM IN AUSTRALIA AND THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I CAN WATCH IT. I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!!! CHEERS (",)

To you and everyone else who still hasn't read this thread:

Read it.

It'll give you about all the explanation and different ways of viewing a game you need. Should you have more questions on that, PM me :) !

Very nervous fellas very nervous we need to get of to a 3 points to start this gruop cause i know we will have more then a hand full with villa, fio.......

And i do understand we have a deep enough bench but with out dellas,ribo,lybe cause for cocern or we will win regardless???

Ihave a couples of swedish friends and from what there telling me is elfs will not go quietly they will fight for this game , cause of there shitty run in there league and want to redeem them selves and make a quiet run in europe :o

What do you expect them to say? "We're going to lose heavily!"???

Relax, AEK will win this game.

Archived