Phantis Forums

IF Elfsborg - AEK

aekmafia21

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in my opinion... and this is just my opinion... this is a must win game for aek.

they have Villareal at home and fiorentina at home. Villareal just beat barcelona and are 2nd in la liga and fiorentina along with arsenal are the only two undefeated teams in europe. if they lose here... then the second to last game in mlada will be full of pressure.

its a tough draw because of the schedule. if they had elfs and fiorentina at home and villareal and mlada on the road.... it would of been easier. now they almost HAVE to win a road game to pass

Wake up THIS IS NOT BARCELONA ITS FRECKING ELFS NO EXCUSES FOR THE PITCH MAN

Are u watching the game???Because everyone knows that i am OSFP fan but with this pitch everytime an AEK players is trying to stop and control the ball is either bouncing a little bit more than normal or goes a little bit further from the player while Elfsborg players are just trying to move the ball with out controling it.It takes some time to get used of this turf.

The Swedish commentary is saying it was a lucky draw to get AEK at home and not Fiorentina and Villa Real. Because they would have been major problem wherever they played them. Make him eat his words please A E K! :box:

The Swedish commentary is saying it was a lucky draw to get AEK at home and not Fiorentina and Villa Real. Because they would have been major problem wherever they played them. Make him eat his words please A E K! :box:

PLEASE DO ! :tup:

Archived