Phantis Forums

Papadopoulos

Lalin

Maybe it is just me, but it looked like Papadopoulos reacted ugly towards Munoz during his substitution. He looked irritated at first when he saw the sign of substitution and when he left the pitch it looked like he said something to the coach.

I think that being the team captain, he should be a role model (which he was by playing although he was in pain), but this reaction took me by surprise.

Anyone else notice?

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Pap is a fighter and he doesn't want to be taken out of a fight. As a captain he's been around for a while (and has seen the horrible condition at PAO) and smart enough to know that Munoz has made a huge difference.

Munoz has been a great player and has coached bigger primadonas so he will get hold of the situation. If it was Pap's frustration of the moment, it will pass. Otherwise, Munoz will pull the reins tighter.

Who the hell does Papadopoulos thinks he is to question his coach anyway?

Matter a fact players shouldn't question coaches decisions... The game is definitely different from the sidelines (outside looking in) and vice-versa.

If he's a true profesional he should've clapped his hands towards the crownd and proudly walk off the field, not be a little p*** about it.. How iold is he 8??

Dude Sanmartean cheated himself for being a prick to any coach that was in place he would one day say I have to go back to Romania for personal reasons then I'm hurt I can't play, gimme a break I loved the kid when he first got a chance with Pao and thought him and Eki would have been crazy together but he started being a prick. Anyways Pap was more upset with the fact that he couldn't get the offense going in that game and like all star players in big games against rivals they want to stay in till the end but our coach made the right choice to switch him with Mantzios cuz first Pap is going through an injury and he doesn't want him to get hurt when we are already winning and secondly he was starting to slow down and was not very effective so hence the change. I wouldn't look into it too much Pap knows the coach was right and reacted like a player with tons of emotion usually does, it doesn't mean it's always the right way to handle your emotions but none the less he has no animosity towards our coach it's over on to the next game for the team.

Who the hell does Papadopoulos thinks he is to question his coach anyway?

Matter a fact players shouldn't question coaches decisions... The game is definitely different from the sidelines (outside looking in) and vice-versa.

If he's a true profesional he should've clapped his hands towards the crownd and proudly walk off the field, not be a little p*** about it.. How iold is he 8??

i completely agree

and to me it looked like he was pissed off at munoz not at himself

who the hell is he....and sadly his the captain he should of shown more leadership and maturity

Archived