Phantis Forums

Kim Kalstrom of Djugarden (Rumor)

The2ndMouse

do we have to restrict all our signings to israelites/people playing in israel? this is pretty sad. we want to win a godamn championship not just get extra players on the bench. speaking of CM heroes, what ever happened to Damian Manso. I remember i bought the guy in CM after he was linked last year and he was amazing. ... we need some south americans i think instead of israelite/eastern slavic trash.

zaec doesnt like south american player because zaec is a f***ing idiot and cant make signings for his life..livanthinos is out there looking around and zaec is sitting on his a$$ in croatia and israel ruining our team...as for kallstrom, we should sign him..he is a very good player who has been targetted by the likes of Man Utd...i think hed be a good addition to our squad...

Re paidia ti suzitate gia Kalstrom?????

AUtos stoixizei 5-8 ekatomurria eurakia, plaka mou kanete????

siga mi dosoune oi kavoures auta ta lefta!!!!

mi geliomaste, enan argentino pou den ton kserei i mana tou tha paroume, kanan gkitsi kanan ntaraklitsa kai kala eimaste

Kai persu ta idia legane kai pirame... Gitta..

:(

no - he isn't but, and there is a big but - he loves israelis.

now u ask why? well, as u might know - zaec used to work for hajduk split 7-8 years ago. at that time croats were hot merchandise here in israel. every team used to bring 5 croats - they were talented, europeans and they had war so they were ready to pay for the clubs just to get them out of there. one of the best soccer academy in the world is the one of split. jiovanni rosso is also a product of that school.

hajduk didn't want giovanni rosso in the first squade so he had to go and play for zadar. one day came an israeli coach to split and he had a conversation with mr. zaec, asking him about players. zaec listened and told this coach that the croat soccer is diifrent from the israeli one but he knows one player that can be suitable = that is giovanni rosso. zaec was the only professional in croatia that believed in his abilities. if u add the fact that schum adores rosso u understand why pao is trying to purchase him.

Shum is a really bad coach. A major club should not be about favourites and inexperienced coaches. every time a favourite comes in they suck ass. look at Chainho with Santos. He was pathetic, all he could do was foul and had no control. look at Zoutaoutas, who is utter crap. If Maric wasnt a croat PAO wouldnt sign him. this stupid preference for Jews and Croats or specific players the staff likes is ridiculous. We should focus on Greek players because there are still some great ones playing for little teams that would be really good. back in 1995 our best ever recent side we didnt need foreign players. we had borreli and vazecha who isnt that foriegn. we had a great team and great players and beter support. Those days are dead due to F***ing morons like Zaec and Shum and Vardiogiannis. We need to clean house - sell the team and fire the staff. Zaec screwed us with Zoutaoutas, Sanmartean, Maric, Epalle (he is so terribel) while Shoum repeats bullshit coaching cliches after all of his pathetic decisions and displays. we have in 5 games 1 point in europe and 2 goals. where is the "attacking style" of Shoum now, i believe Olympiakos did better this year, last year and the year before then we did this year. ?

The only thing that I can credit them for is at least being mentioned in the same breath as some decent players like Kalstrom and Kinky. During the summer there were rumours about Bergkamp, De Boer, and Gallardo. That's about as close to success as we've come...

yes i agree there. Aponsah does blow. He is also why you lost Paniliakos, in the replay i thought the goal was offside, but after he fell down in the replay i noticed he WALKED back up to the defensive line allowing the scorer to be ONSIDES. What an idiot. if he got even with the defense instead of walking it would have been 0-0 at least.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived