Phantis Forums

AEK : Hearts (2nd leg)

dark_horse

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well well well. 3-0. well done,but my pride is restored,after that performance.

the 2nd and third goals were of quality,but the first...he goes over so easily.

the sending off of brellier? :LOL:

(BIASED REFEREEING :tup: )

lets see now...booked for his earring..hmm wot about julio cesar? hes wers a ###### RING and he gets away with it.

the elbow? yes a yellow card....where wer the cards for the aek players who comitted the exact same foul on brellier just previously.(as well as georgas on mikoliunas)

the first leg...aguair booked for throwing ball away..no punishment to greeks tonight....

atmosphere ethnikistis? i could hearts fans singing up until the greek flopped to the deck for the penalty :tup:

anyway, i hope that some fans realise that 3-0 against 9 men,who also faced the referee,is not much to shout about.

(emerson :LOL: ,back to his old days at rangers..shite)

we had you in midfield,till the ref pounced to book brellier.

congrats :rolleyes:

lets see now...booked for his earring..hmm wot about julio cesar? hes wers a ###### RING and he gets away with it.

the elbow? yes a yellow card....where wer the cards for the aek players who comitted the exact same foul on brellier just previously.(as well as georgas on mikoliunas)

the first leg...aguair booked for throwing ball away..no punishment to greeks tonight....

atmosphere ethnikistis? i could hearts fans singing up until the greek flopped to the deck for the penalty :tup:

anyway, i hope that some fans realise that 3-0 against 9 men,who also faced the referee,is not much to shout about.

EXCUSES!!! :wacko:

Was Brellier's first yellow for an earring? or becaause he reentered before being given permission?

The bottom line is that we went through, but the team looked like they had the weight of the world on their shoulders. barely being able to score against a 9 man side. We have to do way better than that in the group stages.and even in the greek championship. To me this Hearts team would be a middle table team in the Greek league and today we had a tough time of it for awhile. As far as the goalie (Gordon) its only a matter of time before an EPL squad buys him...he has a great future ahead of him.

Megali Omada...

Now group stage and who knows...

...also gavroi and vazels, please we dont want you to cheer for us in europe,

we sure aint cheering for you!

Juve - OSFP 7-0 loved every minute of it

you really should be looking for allies, cause there will be plenty of reasons for you to bitch & cry....at any rate well done & good luck.... you & the gavri are the teams Greece has turned to for points which have been hard to find for both of you in European play!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh the 7-0 is CLASSIC :LOL: now we can say 7 goals by a Serie B team :LOL: :LOL:

Hey How was ur Moscow friend very biased huh how much did u aek faithfull pay him Brellier sent off for F*** all after a nothing yellow card after takeing out his ear ring and what about ur cesar playing wearing an ring all the 1st half i applaude u idiots well done :nw: and yes mcCanns sending off was deserved never a penalty though fyssas Got the ball and u are a dirty shower i shall deliver an e-mail to fifa and uefa before friday stateing my claim :angry:

Gd luck in the Greek League But not the champions league because u don't deserve it :tdown:

yeah, Juventus got what was coming, a demotion to Serie B

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Well as a fellow Olympiake, I think the way we completely threw that match, we should have copped a ban from UEFA. :nono:

Total disgrace. I am not sure why they didn't take any further action over the investiagtion of the result.

As if a team like Juventus was 7 clear goals better.

Hey How was ur Moscow friend very biased huh how much did u aek faithfull pay him Brellier sent off for F*** all after a nothing yellow card after takeing out his ear ring and what about ur cesar playing wearing an ring all the 1st half i applaude u idiots well done :nw: and yes mcCanns sending off was deserved never a penalty though fyssas Got the ball and u are a dirty shower i shall deliver an e-mail to fifa and uefa before friday stateing my claim :angry:

Gd luck in the Greek League But not the champions league because u don't deserve it :tdown:

Get over yourself jambo-liar!

Your problem is that you play a 34 year old Greek has-been, when you should be playing Karipidis.

"Panatha Gia Panta, toulaxiston den exoume fai 7 san tous xseftiles sto peiraia"

Your signature is rubbish, Vassilaki!

Refer to my above posts re this match. it was a disgraceful farce and Olympiakos should have been banned from all UEFA competitions.

We're talking about something that happened 3 years ago...so it's all dead and buried, but for the sake of accuracy, let the record state that Olympiakos THREW this match!!!!

You lost 5-1 on aggregrate. I think it's time you stop making excuses and being a sore lsoer and time you start congratulating AEK for kicking your team's ass.

well

we played a crap game....

However, the hearts fans should not complain about the lousy and very strict refereeing...

Their players acted as immaturelly as 5 year olds all 180 minutes of both games....

I am sure that if they get their act straight they will do better in UEFA.

We on the other hand must assimilate the new recruits into the squad and discover some finishing stats at last....

Well done AEK. Bravo to Demis for rescuing the club and to Ferrer for coming up with a winning formula. We outplayed Hearts in both legs and for us to do well in CL we must not be scared of the bigger teams and just play our normal game: attacking.

Remember AEK didn't even have their best team on the park out there today

(Sorrentino, Zikos, Delibasic).

CL HERE WE COME :D

..................../Ž¯/).....................(\¯Ž\...............

.................,/¯../........................\..¯\,.............

................/..../...........................\....\...........

........./``/Ž¯/'---'/Ž¯¯`�ž.............ž�Ž¯¯`\'---'\¯Ž\``\..

......../'/.../..../......./š¯\........./¯š\.......\....\...\'\...

.......('(...Ž...Ž.... ¯~/'...').......('...'\~¯ ....Ž...Ž...)')..

........\.................'...../.......\.....'................./.

.........''...\.......... _.�Ž............`�ž_......... ./...''...

...........\..............(..................)............../.....

.............\.............\................/............./.......

Like your shitty club deserves it??

Please after your performence in SCOTLAND you guys should never show your faces in EUROPE again.. i hope Celtic and the Rangers rape your minnow team..

Skaecel was your best player last year but the year b4 that he couldnt even get a starting spot in Pao u maggot...

Who the hell r hearts?? your team has no Heart, Get outa here :nono:

Hey How was ur Moscow friend very biased huh how much did u aek faithfull pay him Brellier sent off for F*** all after a nothing yellow card after takeing out his ear ring and what about ur cesar playing wearing an ring all the 1st half i applaude u idiots well done :nw:  and yes mcCanns sending off was deserved never a penalty though fyssas Got the ball and u are a dirty shower i shall deliver an e-mail to fifa and uefa before friday stateing my claim :angry:

Gd luck in the Greek League But not the champions league because u don't deserve it  :tdown:

Like your shitty club deserves it??

Please after your performence in SCOTLAND you guys should never show your faces in EUROPE again.. i hope Celtic and the Rangers rape your minnow team..

Skaecel was your best player last year but the year b4 that he couldnt even get a starting spot in Pao u maggot...

Who the hell r hearts?? your team has no Heart, Get outa here :nono:

Bravo Agori mou! Orea ta les!!!

Hearts kai paparies olli oi skotsezi mia zoi PELATES!

AEK RESPECTS all teams....

And the more we respect them the mote honorable and worthy are wins are

Ant the more we respect them the more we learn out of our defeats...

Understood?

;)

(This goes especially to Gavroi and Vazeloi... - and yes I am partly teasing you guys here dont explode- you guys can go back to counting your trophies and leave us AEK fans in our love of the game, the team and our philosophy... a philosophy which people manipulated due to the large size of the club abd the unavoidable gloryhunting scentiment also lurking along our ranks...

However, AEK people rejected the promises ... kicked out Melissanidis with existing titles.... Psomiadis with promised glory and Stuck to saving the purest idea a collective group that large can nurture ...

AEK RESPECTS....

Especialy those who put up a honorable fight against us... win or lose... and Hearts did try. They were a bit immature and unlucky...

Case closed ...

Till the next time...)

Archived