Phantis Forums

TSARTAS

Clover22

Well I read that he contacted Panathinaikos and he's interested! I would take him; he's a unique player and we need to boost our midfield. Combining experience with younger talent would be great. And I don't want to hear the typical "he's too old" remark; there are many examples of guys playing in their 30's. Now if we could just get this uefa ban thing out of the way...

Look not only is he to old but he hasnt played for over a year and a half so his also unfit...

i would agree for him to come but he needs to show that he is fit enough to play for a good period of time... Also he should b considerd as a back up to the majority of the team hence not expecting to play every game...

My opinon is no! i dnt want him back id rather focus on Anderson who has a future then a washed up pre-madona like him...

ok starting a topic like this without a source is really pointless...Tsiartas to PAO??? thats pretty out there...

tell us where you got the info/link !

of what ive heard in the past threads Vassilis Tsiartas had an injury and retired quietly.... id beleive it since hes been out of the game...for over a year now...

Has it really been that long since he's played? I agree with some of what Hollywood said. I don't know if I would start him; but to bring him in for 20 minutes. Unless he's absolutely 100%. Doesn't sound like he is though. I'll see if I can find the link.

i havent heard about this anywhere tell us where you got this rumor.

also there really is no point having him as just a 20 min guy......Leontiou can already fill that role, hes a good setpeice taker/passer and he can even run a bit...so if Tsartas comes out of retirement hes not needed.

Okay if you go to the sports.phantis main page and click on the "Vryzas transfers to Xanthi" story it takes you to the Katherimini site. The last paragraph of the Vryzas article mentions Tsartas. Whether its true or not I don't know! Leontiou doesn't impress me. Maybe he'll develop into something later on but I wouldn't use him in Europe and only as a sub in the league.

Archived