Phantis Forums

Toure ‘out of Olympiakos’

HOLLYWOOD

Arsenal..10.5 mil....Gavros 5.25 mil in pocket....

2 teams in the CL.... 1 gets better the other gets???...PAPAS hmm

how are you geys supposed to compete in the CL selling players to teams you may end up in the same GROUP!!!!!!!! can you say 4th again... enjoy the CL...lol

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arsenal..10.5 mil....Gavros 5.25 mil in pocket....

2 teams in the CL.... 1 gets better the other gets???...PAPAS hmm

how are you geys supposed to compete in the CL selling players to teams you may end up in the same GROUP!!!!!!!! can you say 4th again... enjoy the CL...lol

you should know what that feels like.. look how many players your team sold / let go for $$$$$$$$$$

anyways toure wants to leave if he didnt he would not be on the selling block

if you get 5 mil for Toure + the 7 for being in the Cl thats 12... Where are these worthy signings???!!! :LOL:

whos running your show??? Vardyrogiannis??? :LOL: :LOL:

a team like osfpp shoulg be able to get a monster player not some 30 something player with 100000 miles on him...

You gavri shoulsd be pissed :1eye:

When are you going to learn?With a team of 30rides we took the double like it was nothing last year.Since our coach picked the players i have no problem with any of them coming to our club.12 mil is nothing concedering what every other european club can spend for monster players as your president said not long ago.If Toure wants to go,bring the offer and see you.It would be lovely if he could stay for a year or two but we can not keep anyone if they don t want to.Toure should not forget that because of his stay with our club his carrer took off and many big clubs are interested in him.The good thing is osfp will either have a good player in case he stays or make some profit from his sell so it is a win-win situation for us.Why should we pissed for my friend?Life is good when you are gavros.

toure has to leave. he has caused so much trouble together with seluk, that the other players wouldn't want him back on the team. and since he thinks he is such a spectacular player he should go to his beloved arse-nal. thanks to our team he got the attention he has now and i don't think he is ready for a big team yet. if he leaves i really wish him to fail. he was welcomed with open arms and that is how he thanks the trust we had put in him. the management or some people of osfp might have made some mistakes, but this is not the way you should act. he has to leave, otherwise we will experience a similar story to the one with zahovic...

kopste tou to podosfairo tou m#$%!. after all he did lately i wouldn't mind not getting a cent for him but just see him rott in abidjan for half a year without getting payed... we sent away more players we payed more for and didn't get anything back...

kopste tou to podosfairo tou m#$%!. after all he did lately i wouldn't mind not getting a cent for him but just see him rott in abidjan for half a year without getting payed... we sent away more players we payed more for and didn't get anything back...

If the rumours are true and he'll go to Arsenal for

The latest on Yaya Toure, can someone read for me in Greek? :D

http://www.supersport.gr/default.asp?aid=108657

Toure hasnt returned by the deadline. His excuse is that his Visa has expired and he cannot return but Olympiakos have the documents to disprove this. Now Olympiakos are approaching FIFA in order to discuss the termination of his contract.

THAT CAN'T BE RIGHT!!! Like they'd do that and let him go for free? Have I misunderstood something here?

• 3 weeks later...

some sources say that seluk is ready to give away his rights for half the money. so we would get the whole 5 mio... wouldn't be bad imo.

the we just have to get rid of dani, lemmens and babangida. even though baba hasn't had that many chances to prove himself i honestly would like to see pappas playing more often.

it is not that i don't really like babangida, but imo pappas is able to help us more. sollied was talking about having 20 players, 3 keepers and about 5 young players he would like to work with.

keepers: nikopolidis, butina, giannou

players: cesar, patsatzoglou, domi, zewlakow, kostoulas, bulut, ouaddou, pantos, anatolakis, kafes, stoltidis, maric, rivaldo, djole, taralidis, georgatos, okkas, kostantinou, eventually kapsis (don't see him play for us anymore)

young ones: pappas, borja, castillo, ne, fakinos, panagopoulos

gone: toure, dani, lemmens, mendrinos, babangida

like that we would have another 1 or 2 spots that can be filled. and IF we would get salpi and ze i think we would have a very good side this season. maybe we won't even miss the sakalam toure in the midfield.

the media write something that osfp will get in between 3.5-4.5 mio plus monaco will pay the amount of money we would have to give metalurg. as i understand it, we haven't payed metalurg yet to get him. so we had a good player last season, sold him for about 4 mio and didn't had to pay for him. i don't it is a bad deal. especially that we finally got rid of him.

honestly, with all my heart i wish him to fail over there...

his value is going to get sky high with this move since he will be able to show his talent in one of this years CL-favorites. congratulations for this move! he finally got to the strong champions league playing team he wanted... :whistle:

Archived