Phantis Forums

Toure ‘out of Olympiakos’

HOLLYWOOD

his value is going to get sky high with this move since he will be able to show his talent in one of this years CL-favorites. congratulations for this move! he finally got to the strong champions league playing team he wanted... :whistle:

Could you imagine we win the CL??? Yaya will have a heart attack!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could you imagine we win the CL??? Yaya will have a heart attack!

half of Europe will have a heart attack if it comes thru.. :LOL: :LOL:

just kiddin.. but if you actually get Ze Roberto, you could have an outside chance.. and I really don't see this fuzz about Yaya.. he's good but why would Arse-nal ever need him having Fabregas, Hleb, Flamini and Diaby in his position..?? :unsure:

whose kidding turk......

OSFP winning the champions league? All of Greece and the world will have a heart attack. Good thing we dont have to worry about it , because ITS NOT HAPPENING. OSFP might have a strong squad but saying hypothetically theyll win the CL is pretty godamn ridiculous, esp. considering the players they have and european record.

OSFP has a good chance at geting out of the group stage for sure...but theres way too many better teams out there...

:LOL: :nono: :LOL:

you went from not advancing from group play to winning the CL :tup: :LOL:

We can dream dude! :tup: Anyway, in today's football all clubs have a chance! Gone are the days when big teams would smash moderate sides, everyone is on a relatively level par. Greece, Porto, Monaco, Benfica, Villareal and Liverpool have all proved that in recent seasons! That Liverpool side wasnt necessarily better than Olympiakos, we beat them 1-0 in Athens and hit the woodwork twice, and his Olympiakos side is probably better than that one. Look at Villareal last season, they dominated Arsenal and were very unlucky not to qualify, if they had scored that last min penalty and gone on to qualify they would have faced Barca, a side they have a good record against. AND Villareal are a club tou horiou!!! Anyone can win with a bit of luck, and its ok to dream dude. I'm also dreaming that PAO might also win the UEFA Cup, its not impossible, and like I said, its ok to dream dude!!

You talk about Villareal-Arsenal do not get me started. They were so godamn AWFUL in that Arsenal series it was embarassing. They did NOT dominate play. I HATE Arsenal and wanted them to lose so badly, but Villareal was a disgrace to the game. THEY passed the ball around and did nothing for 90 mins! They never pushed forward, they never attacked they were doing nothing at all, no spirit, no plans, no attack they were the most pathetic team with a dream in front of them and looked like amateurs who were in good fitness...Note your favourite Sorin was the most pathetic player on the field and the coach not substituting him was part to blame...Arsenal was better in the first leg and was more dangerous overall....Villareal had no chance, and would have gotten assraped in the final.

Also Villareal may be in a small town but they have big players and have been playing in the best league in the world....so not much comparison to thrinos.

You talk about Villareal-Arsenal do not get me started. They were so godamn AWFUL in that Arsenal series it was embarassing. They did NOT dominate play. I HATE Arsenal and wanted them to lose so badly, but Villareal was a disgrace to the game. THEY passed the ball around and did nothing for 90 mins! They never pushed forward, they never attacked they were doing nothing at all, no spirit, no plans, no attack they were the most pathetic team with a dream in front of them and looked like amateurs who were in good fitness...Note your favourite Sorin was the most pathetic player on the field and the coach not substituting him was part to blame...Arsenal was better in the first leg and was more dangerous overall....Villareal had no chance, and would have gotten assraped in the final.

Also Villareal may be in a small town but they have big players and have been playing in the best league in the world....so not much comparison to thrinos.

I know that you said not to get you started but you kind off took of by yourself.His point i believe is about the small team dreaming and trying to beat the megaclubs and doing bettter than expected.I would love to see Osfp and Aek in the stage of 16 or further and Pao winning the Uefa cup.This year for our country sakes we got to dream and aim high otherwise we will have no future in europe. :gr:

you mean him to play again for us?! never!!! it would have been nice to have him in our team for the next season too, but after all that happened neither side will want see him playing for us. the fans would kill him. i would... :angry:

he and his guru have said so many things against osfp that there is no turning back.

I know that you said not to get you started but you kind off took of by yourself.His point i believe is about the small team dreaming and trying to beat the megaclubs and doing bettter than expected.I would love to see Osfp and Aek in the stage of 16 or further and Pao winning the Uefa cup.This year for our country sakes we got to dream and aim high otherwise we will have no future in europe. :gr:

Bravo re megale!!! :nw: :gr:

L’AS Monaco FC et les clubs d’Olympiakos (Grèce) et du Metallurg Donetsk (Ukraine) sont parvenus à un accord concernant le transfert de Yaya Touré, 23 ans. Le milieu de terrain international ivoirien s’est engagé en faveur de l’ASM FC et retrouvera ses nouveaux coéquipiers mardi matin à La Turbie pour son premier entraînement.

HA!!! even before the greek media. this is from the official site of monaco. YES!!!! we got rid of the m#$%!. finally. and we got some cash $$$$$$$$ B)

now lets go and get salpi, ze, ronaldo, ronaldinho, gerrard, lampard, henry, cannavaro, kaka. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Toure has moved on.. its time for you geys to do the same... you lost out big time on this player

Not at all. Toure's attitude is exactly what you don't want on a team. He's a loser and it shows with his actions. OFSP gave him the chance to display himself in European competition and the way he left was completely disgraceful.

Thanks God, we got rid of this idiot without loosing money ! He is a kid and a puppet of a Ukranian mafiozo. It wouldn't make sense to keep a player with such a hugely opportunistic attitude. Everyone is in football business for the money but there are limits for everything.

Bye, bye Toure. We'll miss your talent but you don't have enough maturity for anyone to count on you. Perhaps a few years later, when you 'll discover that Selouk has destroyed your career, who knows...

Archived