Phantis Forums

Australia - Greece leftovers

turkcell

Wogs get out the country! You don't want to support the country you have grown up in, piss off back to your oily culture. F***in cunts.

To support what?Australia does not exists in the map of soccer,Steve Irwin.This is not a rugby thread.

Turkey is of course a football nation if you look to the Turkish league almost a third are foreigners and Turkey has 2 real big clubs who can compete in the Champions league. Galatasaray had won the UEFA CUP in 2000 .

Fenerbahce beated Manchester United with 3:0 in Istanbul  2005 .

Galatasary beated Juventus Turin in Chamions League 2003 with 2:0

Besiktas Istanbul beated Chelsea 2004 with 2:0 in Chelsea London Stadium

And the greatest thing happened in 2004 as Genclerbirligi Ankara kicked out Olymic Lyon out of UEFA Cup.

I agree on some things but as for Fenerbagay - Manchester United (dont get me wrong i hate both equally) Manchester were playing there kids...it meant nothing for them. Even Olympiakos beat Real Madrid this year in that situation and last year PAO smashed PSV Eindhoven 4-1(to be honest was a spectacular team way better than United and loser Real this year, not to brag...)

and for Genclerbirligi.....the following year Aigeleo knocked them out of the UEFA Cup...

:tup: :gr:

but thats not the point of the arguement.......Australians play in Europe more than Turks? the only reason that would be true is because any decent players HAVE to leave australia for europe because theres nowhere to play there thats serious...Turkey has its own league that plays in UEFA so many players can stay where they want and play for big teams such as Gala Fener Besiktas...

and theres no comparison between skill in turkish players and australia come on...

there are way better turkish player like the Altintop brothers, Emre, Basturk, Nihat Kahveci, Sahin who starts for Dortmund at 17, Tuncay and Tekke are way better than anything Australia has....Australia has who Kewell and Bresciano and a bunch of average european based players...

hej man Aigeleo played better I watched this game ....

So it was ok that Aigeleo beated Genclerbirligi

...the better side should every time win..

:tup:

And this is the reason why people see Australia as a Racist country....

its dickheads like you who give opinons to people like Turkcell and Drakos thats Australia are a bunch of racist hillbillys...

can you blame the rest of the world for thinking like this when u have anglo F***heads such as ur self dicriminating others...

Shame on you!!! its the so called Wogs, Asians, Latins and even Arabs who gave Australia an Idenitity, b4 them u guys were nothing but a bunch of beer drinking over weight, singlet wearing, ohhhh wheres my thongs bitch hill billys with no culture whats so ever except "where my Pie Shela" or "hey Shaza, ###### me drunk i cant see no more"

How about u go back to ur country "mother England" "god save the Queen" and leave these forums while ur at it, u dumb ######!!!

:gr:  :gr:  :gr:

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Hollywood I am on your side ..... and if thousands of Austrlians will run to us to knock us down cause we have black hairs I will fight with you till the end ....... :gr: and TR

I'm an Australian. Unless your're a visitor or a new citizen, you have no excuse for not supporting this country, which has given you so much more than that disgusting country your family had to run from.

Support the country, or get out.

The most sad part is the ones that have lived here their entire life, yet to be individuals, consider themselves still greek. My father was originally from Germany, my mothers fully Australian. I would never, ever consider supporting any german team, because this is where I live and belong, and you idiots should see this view too.

If any trouble starts at the game, it'll be because the wogs are nuts. It's ok though, I don't mind beating some ass.

Hope to talk to you after we've won.

you are German man believe me.... If you father is from such a great football nation how can you say you are for Australia .... :blink: :blink:

Thats like if my father would come from Brazil and I would live in China and would support Taiwan :blink: :blink:

Also I believe you belong to germany cuase my German friends here talk like you....really thats not a joke ...... malaga

But what means ,,fully Australian'' is this a new disease in down-under???

I learned in school that the first Austrlians were prisoners form England???

So it is better if you say proudly : I AM GERMAN....it sounds also better

;)

If everybody carries political symbols to sports than sports are NOT free from political s%$#!..... a football game should not be uesd to talk about wars,political borders and all this s%$#!.... Sports should make all poeple happy and should bring those together who had never ever something in common.... this is the spirit of sports and by guys like you

you cant even stop racism in stadiums and so on ...carrieng political symbols io´s the beginning of problems between two people... you can carry your national flag but if you start with symbols this has nothing to to do with national pride ....this is ONLY A PROVOCATION ... this has ever lead to war between humans...

:(

Imagine Germans would wear old symbols of the ,,German Empire'' and would go to a game against Israel... :blink: :blink:

Everybody who wears such symbols like above is nothing more than a poor stupid guy who has not understand many things in live....

I never weared a ottoman symbol (and belive me we have many turkish symbols) and went to a Turkey game... why ? Every country has a national flag ---IS this not enough??? ;)

If Macedeonia has already a own national identity why dont you respect this....??? Azerbaycan is also a turkish country but they have their own national flag and national pride ....

You should never provocate people you should search a common spot.

I never weared a ottoman symbol (and belive me we have many turkish symbols) and went to a Turkey game... why ? Every country has a national flag ---IS this not enough??? ;)

If Macedeonia has already a own national identity why dont you respect this....??? Azerbaycan is also a turkish country but they have their own national flag and national pride ....

You cant make the national connection with Turkey man....In Greece we are very proud of our regions, because we are all a little different. In Turkey there is a (im sorry its true) sick obsession with the "Cumhurriyet"... In Greece we want to celebrate whatever regions we come from we are all supporting Greece the country but above all the Greek people.

As for Macedonia, you dont understand. Macedonia is a Greek land, always has been. Slavs moved in and a thousand year later think all the history and land is theirs! As a Turk when you are in Constantinople (Istanbul) do you pass by Aghia Sophia and think wow this is my peoples history? Or any Byzantine monuments? If the slavic people that moved into Macedonia want to be called Macedonians because there tribe moved there and grew there ok -----but SLAVIC macedonians. They are claiming the whole thing!

The real people of FYROMacedonia are to Bulgarians like what Azerbaycani's are to Turks. Except closer.

I never weared a ottoman symbol (and belive me we have many turkish symbols) and went to a Turkey game... why ? Every country has a national flag ---IS this not enough???  ;)

You cant make the national connection with Turkey man....In Greece we are very proud of our regions, because we are all a little different. In Turkey there is a (im sorry its true) sick obsession with the "Cumhurriyet"... In Greece we want to celebrate whatever regions we come from we are all supporting Greece the country but above all the Greek people.

As for Macedonia, you dont understand. Macedonia is a Greek land, always has been. Slavs moved in and a thousand year later think all the history and land is theirs! As a Turk when you are in Constantinople (Istanbul) do you pass by Aghia Sophia and think wow this is my peoples history? Or any Byzantine monuments? If the slavic people that moved into Macedonia want to be called Macedonians because there tribe moved there and grew there ok -----but SLAVIC macedonians. They are claiming the whole thing!

The real people of FYROMacedonia are to Bulgarians like what Azerbaycani's are to Turks. Except closer.

For Istanbul there is something many Greeks dont understand:

We know of course that Istanbul was a Byzantinian capitol .Every Turk is very proud that this great city is conqured by our forefathers. So we know exactly that Hagia Sophia was a church and is still a church in your eyes which is ok for us... and we respect the history of it . It is now a mosque (for us) which is also a house of god. It dosnt matter if it is a church or a mosque... it is the house for every man and woman who believes to one god.

Hagia Sophia is a symbol which can bring moslems and christs together for a dialog ..Hagia Sophia is a house of god it

dosnt matter if christ or moslem both can pray there now and forever.

But what I wanted to say is you cant compare Macedonia with Istanbul cause Istanbul was conqured military by Sultan Fatih Mehmet. It was his aim to make Constantinople a ottoman city with the aim to come closer to Europe......There are more reasons but this is a sports forum and not a history...

Imagine Germans would wear old symbols of the ,,German Empire'' and would go to a game against Israel... :blink: :blink:

Everybody who wears such symbols like above is nothing more than a poor stupid guy who has not understand many things in live....

Turkcell, stop talking horse sh...t.! Turning Great Hagia Sophia into a mosque

shows your humanity, one does not NEED any other words. Greeks are very proud of their history ,and are always ready to defend IT!! Turks, Slavs, are all late COMMERS!!!!

GREECE IS THE BEACON OF THE BALKANS, ALL OUR NEIGBOURS KNOW IT INCLUDING THE TURKS, YOU JUST HAVE TO

GET THROUGH YOUR HEAD!!!!.

Turkcell, stop talking horse sh...t.! Turning Great Hagia Sophia into a mosque

shows your humanity, one does not NEED any other words. Greeks are very proud of their history ,and are always ready to defend IT!! Turks, Slavs, are all late COMMERS!!!!

GREECE IS THE BEACON OF THE BALKANS, ALL OUR NEIGBOURS KNOW IT INCLUDING THE TURKS, YOU JUST HAVE TO

GET THROUGH YOUR HEAD!!!!. Apollo.

First off, wearing symbols of the German Empire is racist. Greek symbols and flags are not racist.

Secondly, Turkish fans, when they played in Australia, posted MANY offensive banners and flags. And you talk about how the national flag is supposed to be "enough".

Third, FYROM, whom you Turks refer to as "Macedonia", and whom are officially recognized, under the UN, as the "Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia", does not have a national identity. Everyone in the Balkan region knows that they are Serbianized Bulgarians. They are not "ethnic Macedonians". No such thing exists.

By the way, the Skopians, whom you refer to as having a "national identity", wanted to use the original Sun of Vergina as their flag when they wanted to enter the UN. But, the UN said no and they adopted an alternate flag. However, the Skopians fans waive the original Sun of Vergina at national games. That is not their national flag. And since it isnt, the Greeks, at national games, should proudly waive the original Sun of Vergina flag as well.

I never weared a ottoman symbol (and belive me we have many turkish symbols) and went to a Turkey game... why ? Every country has a national flag ---IS this not enough???

For Istanbul there is something many Greeks dont understand:

We know of course that Istanbul was a Byzantinian capitol .Every Turk is very proud that this great city is conqured by our forefathers. So we know exactly that Hagia Sophia was a church and is still a church in your eyes which is ok for us... and we respect the history of it . It is now a mosque (for us) which is also a house of god. It dosnt matter if it is a church or a mosque... it is the house for every man and woman who believes to one god.

Hagia Sophia is a symbol which can bring moslems and christs together for a dialog ..Hagia Sophia is a house of god it

dosnt matter if christ or moslem both can pray there now and forever.

But what I wanted to say is you cant compare Macedonia with Istanbul cause Istanbul was conqured military by Sultan Fatih Mehmet. It was his aim to make Constantinople a ottoman city with the aim to come closer to Europe......There are more reasons but this is a sports forum and not a history...

no we do understand.

First off, Aghia Sophia is NOT a mosque. it is a MUSEUM. Nobody goes there to pray. Your IDOL Ataturk did this to a lot of religious sites...By the way isnt Idolatry strictly forbidden in Islam???

Come on now.

Those minarets are hideous they should be taken down. Same with those ugly plates....You think maybe Momo (mohamed) could teach you guys some art lessons! Islamic art is awful!

And its not a house were muslims and christians come together. Its a church, which when conquered was used as an imperial mosque, and is now a museum NOT a house of God anymore. Its of no significance to TURKS, except that Mosques in Turkey were taken from the design of this wonder...

Well said PAOK Fan. I deleted all the irrelevant political talk from the thread. Any political posts in the future will be deleted. Let's stick to the topic at hand or I will close it.

Between Greeks and Turks there will be every time much things to discuss :D :D

But it makes a pleasure to talk with my brothers in region.....

Archived