Phantis Forums

"VIA" sta gipeda... ti protinete na ginei?

MadBoy13

yparxoun kapioi alites pou pane to podosfairo piso... eseis ti protinete na ginei gia na eksalifthoun ola auta?? grapste parakato ti nomizete...

My fiend what needs to happen is to end this crap....

Those "few" that are causing this sort of violence need to be put away for good.

I really believe that EPO need to do this from the top down and clean house..

It's that simple. If this sort of thing was to happen anywhere else (lets say UK) Head would be cut off by now and soccer would propably be banned for some time... The FA in England doesn't mess around where in Greece everyone gets a slap in the hand and that's it...

I believe they needd to be harsher rules FOR EVERYONE...

I think the only way that we will learn is by doing the same thing that happen in England. No games in Europe for all the clubs and no games for the National team. I know that is not the way to solve it but it worked for England and i think it will work for us.

THE MENTALITY NEEDS TO CHANGE FROM TOP TO BOTTOM

When Nikolaidis came out against the fans that were causing problems many went up against him. Most importantly, many did NOT back him up. I was really dissapointed that Kokalis and Bardinogiannis and every other owner did not stand up with Nikolaidis against this issue.

One suggestion would be to have all fans scan their drivers license at the gate along with their tickets. If there are any problems it is easier to identify them. Loss of work, money, or jail time is appropriate if the crime is.

Most importantly the other fans, the ones with a sensible brain, the ones that can make a rational choice need to help out.

Archived