Phantis Forums

FORMER GREENS NOT IMPRESSED WITH GONZO!

bides

bidis - you dont know a godamn thing about what it means to be PAO. All you ever try to do is bring negative bullshit. but whatever

as for Eki, to be honest i dont think hes that amazing either. When he does get in form hes great, but lately not that impressive. But hes still a solid player and has a lot of heart and passion for the team. That means a lot to us FANS.

as for Sotiris, Kristof and Padelis comments.....they just said they wouldnt talk about it so how are they "not impressed" ?

Basinas makes a good point- as for Kotapolidis-----honestly what PAO fan gives a crap what that a**hole says? i hope hell be happy next year on the bench for thrinos when Butina comes in...

Man dont you know Gekas and pap and Gonzo r nothing with out the amazing Konstantinou :rolleyes:

he scored another match winning goal in a derby against Paok making it now 3 match winning goals against one of the big 4 in greece!! even though 2 of the 4 goals werent really match winning goals because oly had won the games Convincingly (sad i know) and there were more goals scored after Konstantinous....

a match winning goal is when a winner is scored in a tight match and is the last goal to b scored (e.g oly wins 2-1 and scores there second goal with 10 minutes to go in a tight game, not oly wins 3-1 in an easy game but Konstantinou happened to score the second goal that put them in front) :whistle:

anyways like i said Guys, Pao r nothing without the Amazing Konstantinou, and to be honest were lucky to b third thanks to our MVP Bidis because we all know the rest of the team is crap.... i think Pao management need to wake up and buy more of these amazing cypriote players then will win CL for sure :1eye:

i for one am going to Boycott evey match of paos untill these things happen because unlike u guys im a tru pao supporter who loves his team dearly :whistle:

P.S incase anyone Misinterpreted this I was being sarcastic or mocking if you will :P

@ bides...

Are you impressed by Gonzo??? <_<

No he is not impressive in Argentina they rate him a second class player..He has not doen anything for this squad..HE is half of Rivaldos left NUT!!! The Igeti is a m#$%! he has no clue about History on the team kai mila yia ta paithia pou efeganen...

@ bides...

No he is not impressive in Argentina they rate him a second class player..He has not doen anything for this squad..HE is half of Rivaldos left NUT!!! The Igeti is a m#$%! he has no clue about History on the team kai mila yia ta paithia pou efeganen...
haha

is that why the argentinean athletes were asking about him during the olympics?

or how about he wore the #9 for Boca....thats a big deal

I like m***ni aksyristo.... enough said!!!

no comment bides!

bides... f*ck kotantinou... we dont care about him... hes a loser... opote ton vlepo sto TV ton ftyno ton p***sti....

@ bides...

Hey what about George Michael, do u love him as much as Kotadino?

:LOL:

Archived