Phantis Forums

Time to terrorise!

Athens4

I think due to the appaling appearances the players are making, it is time to do what the fans did a little while ago. Trash the players cars in the car park. If you remember correctly they did this last season and it worked!

All players except for Xristodoulopoulos, Mieciel, Fernandes and Arabatzi.

Difficult to fathom how this team can get worse and worse each game they play….

PAOK has problems off the field that is the cause of this. Can’t blame the players. Firstly the team has no coach. Kostikos, has done some good things at PAOK but he is no coach. Also more than likely players are not getting paid, and who knows what else. Morale has been a problem at PAOK since Anastasidis was sacked as coach. Team has not really been able to pick up since then. PAOK has the on field capabilities to be a good team, we need to get the off field crap in order, which has always been the case at PAOK nothing new really.

I can't believe I'm reading this....

And this is the answer? To destry what's there????

If there are internal issues, the biggest impact to make is to make it as true fans and to not attend games. Not by destroying things..

We're not barbarians

PAOK's management and other top players from the club need to get to together and figure out or solve whatever problem this club has....

:nono:

paok4,

Destroying things is never the answer, it just creates more problems.

We need to work on our problems, and yes, there are many.... We can't just blame any one thing.

The team and its players are not playing well, fans are not showing up, and management is not paying the players on time. These are all serious issues that need to be addressed and worked on, immediately.

In reality everyone is responsible for this situation, and we need some unity to get passed this. Destroying things will just create more hurt and pain, and in fact destroy the team you supposedly love.

The solution? Well a start would be:

1) For the team and players to work on performing better

2) The fans to start showing up to games, and

3) Management to start paying the players on time.

Only then will things start to turn around.

PAOK forever

I think due to the appaling appearances the players are making, it is time to do what the fans did a little while ago. Trash the players cars in the car park. If you remember correctly they did this last season and it worked!

how can you say that you are a true PAOK fan with such a spastic comment ?

salpigoals,

I want my team to play well!

This solution worked!

I dont want my team to be embarassed by other teams. Teams except Panathinaikos and Olympiakos used to be a virtual guaranteed win!

I am getting fed up of seeing the same stuff each week!

Dont say im not a real PAOK fan, because when im not watching the game on tv i am there at the match!

The problem is PAOk's front office. We have a president that has no money and his only goal is to get his hands on the property that is called Toumba Stadium. We have a coach who has no clue about coaching. How he was a coach of our U-17 NT I will never understand. On one had he comes out and says that PAO\K is in the repbuilding stage, but we still see him using Maladenis and Ekgomitis. if you're going to rebuild, start putting the youngsters in. On top of that players are not playing in their positions. Finally, we have nobody willing to take charge and set the players straight in the dressing room. In that respect Zagorakis failed misserably.

I can't believe I actually read this.

Suggesting that you watch every game on t.v. or from the stands makes you a die hard fan is one thing. Suggesting that PAOK fans go out and 'terrorize' by destroying someone's personal property is an idea bordering on utter stupidity. I mean, where would you stop? Let's say the fans trash the player's cars..and the team's slide continues...are you going to threaten the player's? Maybe even the player's families??

Let's get a grip on reality. It's a game.

No I don't think so...I don't have to trust you on this one.

By advocating that they would play better if you smashed up their cars or started threatening their families, you have lost all credibility in my eyes. As such, I don't have to trust you on a single god-damned thing.

YOU are a problem. And it's people like YOU which have turned the game from something enjoyable to watch into an atmosphere where you fear to take your family to a match.

Let's use your rationale for a second here eh? Next time you're at work and you screw up or you're having a bad day all around...your boss should have the right to go and slap around your wife. Or even better, the people who use the products you make should have the right to do whatever they want to you because your absent-mindedness has cause you to produce a crappy product.

Like that makes any sense.

You've lost the plot completely.

No I don't think so...I don't have to trust you on this one.

By advocating that they would play better if you smashed up their cars or started threatening their families, you have lost all credibility in my eyes. As such, I don't have to trust you on a single god-damned thing.

YOU are a problem. And it's people like YOU which have turned the game from something enjoyable to watch into an atmosphere where you fear to take your family to a match.

Let's use your rationale for a second here eh? Next time you're at work and you screw up or you're having a bad day all around...your boss should have the right to go and slap around your wife. Or even better, the people who use the products you make should have the right to do whatever they want to you because your absent-mindedness has cause you to produce a crappy product.

Like that makes any sense.

You've lost the plot completely.

well said :nw:

Archived