Phantis Forums

HEllenicstreams.com has been shut down (EPAE)

Exactly. This is an exchange of opinions on the subjects at hand. If you have an opinion about the subject, it always welcomed. However, under no circumstances will we allow personal attacks and accusations without providing any proof.

As long as you will keep your post civil, your opinion will be heard.

Civilized? With Trifilara calling trypas13 an idiot

where did i say Kapsolas was lying u idiot???

and then saying that he called himself an idiot? lol

It reminds me more like a Roman Arena in here. With a bunch of kids trying to find the candy that mom hid from them.

Ziaka? I think you are just talk yourself. People in this forum look like scared to even mention the "triskatarameno site" because they don't want to be attacked by TRIFILARA or any other colleague of him. This is a joke! Do you know how many times I read in here that you will not allow personal attacks without proofs? And do you know how many times you allowed these attacks?

TRIFILARA's purpose of his life is to shut down that site. Why would we give a fAck about that? Why don't he just let us exchange opinions in here and take his banana and run to his cage?

I understand that everybody's nerves are broken by trying to find a way to watch his favorite team for free. After all it's all over the internet what kind of services that "triskatarameno" site offer, and thay are all good. I never read anywhere that this site stole anyone's money but when TRIFILARA posts.

Now he will come and say that we know nothing and he's been around forever to know everything! Well my friend, hold your breath because I know people that completely disagree with you in here and they don't even say it because you have your sword out waving it at all directions. And may be the owners of "that" site read what you say and laugh! Better learn how to stream first, take some risks and then come back and play the saviour.

Please don't buy anything from them. But let us express our opinion freely and send TRIFILARA and his dictator-like attitude to the garbage.

Meanwhile, let me tell you one thing. I am very sorry I listened to TRIFILARA and I didn't buy the derby yesterday and missed a wonderful game hoping that he will show me the way to watch it.

Kapsolas? Is there any way we can start sreaming in private my friend? Without too much publicity? I am sure a few people can help in here. Myself included.

Civilized? With Trifilara calling trypas13 an idiot  and then saying that he called himself an idiot? lol

It reminds me more like a Roman Arena in here. With a bunch of kids trying to find the candy that mom hid from them.

Ziaka? I think you are just talk yourself. People in this forum look like scared to even mention the "triskatarameno site" because they don't want to be attacked by TRIFILARA or any other colleague of him. This is a joke! Do you know how many times I read in here that you will not allow personal attacks without proofs? And do you know how many times you allowed these attacks?

TRIFILARA's purpose of his life is to shut down that site. Why would we give a fAck about that? Why don't he just let us exchange opinions in here and take his banana and run to his cage?

I understand that everybody's nerves are broken by trying to find a way to watch his favorite team for free. After all it's all over the internet what kind of services that "triskatarameno" site offer, and thay are all good. I never read anywhere that this site stole anyone's money but when TRIFILARA posts.

Now he will come and say that we know nothing and he's been around forever to know everything! Well my friend, hold your breath because I know people that completely disagree with you in here and they don't even say it because you have your sword out waving it at all directions. And may be the owners of "that" site read what you say and laugh! Better learn how to stream first, take some risks and then come back and play the saviour.

Please don't buy anything from them. But let us express our opinion freely and send TRIFILARA and his dictator-like attitude to the garbage.

Meanwhile, let me tell you one thing. I am very sorry I listened to TRIFILARA and I didn't buy the derby yesterday and missed a wonderful game hoping that he will show me the way to watch it.

Kapsolas? Is there any way we can start sreaming in private my friend? Without too much publicity? I am sure a few people can help in here. Myself included.

Sports... if ur able to read... he did call himself an idiot!!

NEWBIES are ranting and raving .... they know nothing of the issue....

IF U LIKE GIVING YOUR MONEY TO UNETHICAL KLEFTES.... by all means use their site!!!!!!

end of story!!

Sports.... pll CANT mention that site on here as it is BANNED for a reason... like i said u guys who have come out of nowhere know NOTHING of the issue... and yes... u all look like idiots for trying to think that u do.

I, like yourself, am stateing my OPINION.... how u consider that a personal attack against your beloved website is beyond me :LOL: By the way... are they going to give u some free games for sticking up for them like this??? It seems that u really know nothing to why pll dont like them in here..... until u get a clue... ur wasting your posts!!!!

FREE STREAMS where provided on here for the Derby.... i think u maybe just blind!!!!

Let me clarify this first: There was a stream here this past Sunday, but nobody could connect. At least I couldn't.

I may be new in here but I read and understand more than you do.

Let me tell you why you are against that site TRIFILARA since you think new people don't know anything in here. And please provide some legitimate arguments instead of calling everybody an idiot (YOU called trypas13 an idiot first and he said "I am an idiot" being sarcastic, READ YOUR POSTS and stop being a baby).

First of all I wish they could give me some free games. I wouldn't be here searching for them. I would post them first like I did in the past whenever they gave free games. You either don't read or you are being a child.

Here what your problem is then. And thell me if I am still new and I don't know the facts.

Some people in here this past summer started experimenting on how they could stream live games. They were looking for help all over these forums. Any kind of help. The only "help" this forum provided to them is that they just used them to watch some free games for as long as it lasted. And you are among them. My opinion is that they didn't use this forum because they needed testers. If they wanted just testers they could have gone to other forums with bigger crowd (other nationalities) or they could have had as much testers as they like by just broadcasting their channels through sopcast. Wouldn't you have connected to watch withought an invitation? I am sure you would.

So, it is my understanding that these people wanted to help the community like Kapsolas did. And they were broadcasting two or three months without charging anybody, pretty much like Kapsolas did. Someone (don't ask me about names, it's not really importand at this point) mentioned something about starting charging or donating to face future expences (like servers, faster speed from Greece etc). The community responded neutral to this with most of the members here being negative.

1st Question for you: Wouldn't it be better now if you (personally) would have said YES to a small donation to them instead of going to that site now paying $5/game? Wouldn't have been better if you (and I am talking about YOU personally again) could have helped these people face their expenses so they could stream for you more?

I would have support or donated to them but I wasn't around then.

Then they received an email like Kapsolas did (or at least so they say). If Kapsolas email is a fake one the chances are that theirs is too. But why would they take chances? Kapsolas didn't. You cannot play with things like that TRIFILARA.

2nd Question for you: Why don't you start streaming yourself for free and if you receive emails like these JUST IGNORE THEM? Can you do it for us?

Bottom line: If the email that these people received was a real one and kept streaming, they would have been in jail now or with a fat fine (the least).

And here is where your problem starts.

It is my understanding again (I may be wrong) that those people wanted to keep streaming in private (as private as you can do it in public Sop channels) giving links by PMs in here and not public. YOU were the first one that came forward Trifilara, screaming that someone (I don't do well with names and it doesn't matter again) PMed you that he received an email from the authorities and he gave you a name of a paid site to keep watching your games if you want

3rd Question for you: Do you think that Kapsolas didn't send any PMs to people explaining what happened this weekend, trying to tell people what his plans are from now on and may be telling them what other options they have from now on?

I see nothing wrong in it. It is all over the forums that YOU Trifilara, calling these people idiots, scams of the world, theaves, any name that your brain can give birth to. YOU started it TRIFILARA. And the crowd followed you (the majority in the beginning, have you ever heard about "Crowd's Psycology" - Froyd?). Again, it is my understanding that these people MAY have kept streaming in private. But after such an attack that they suffered from you? Others even asked for their experties, their help to teach newcomers like me to learn how to stream and they denied of course. I would have done the same thing.

Then you took your guts off screaming that "these people started a site and they steal our money giving us nothing". Pretty much that was the bottom line of your words. Go back and look for your own posts (they look like some kid's kindergarten project). They have nor legitimate arguments or any proof that these people were really the creators of such a site.

But lets say that you were right. Those people really were the owners/creators of that site.

4th Question for you: Did you give them a loan? Did you give them the money to start? Did they steal your ideas and/or efforts in order to succeed? I don't even think you were there when they were asking for help with free streams.

You keep calling them thieves and scamps. You know what though? Even if they made that site, good for them. And for you. And for us. Now open your eyes and read this (Be carefull because there is a very fine line between "anoixtomatis" and "avgoulomatis", try to prove that you are the first one). Did anyone force you to buy anything from that site? I don't think so my friend. And I think they did good by disappearing from here. Because Greeks are only to poke each others' eye. Look what happened with Kapsolas and Thrilosallonikas. They got into a fight not long ago.

Copyright issues? Who cares if they have them as long as they give me my games? Let them go to jail. Do free streamers have copyrights? They are as legal as everyone else. Even Sop is not legal but we all use it and it will run for a long, long time.

Instead of being in a war with sites like this lets remain silent and hope that they can be in business for a while so we don't have to listen to games from the radio. We can always buy the games from more legitimate sites like OSFP or AEK. It's a personal choice. But it wouldn't hurt me if I have another option.

YOUR PROBLEM:

Perhaps you just still wish to be their friend if they stream in private, I wish that too. Or their partner in that site, if they have it.

Meanwhile, don't tell me that I don't know the facts. They stay in the internet history for ever. I just have to read. And I use my judgement.

Advice: Think twice and speak once. Or remain silent because we don't need your attitude in here. And try to find those people since you are a veteran in here. They may do us a favor and start streaming in private again. Try to encourage and help free streamers for as much as you can instead of just leech on them trying to watch a few minutes of a game. Show some productive activity in here instead of cursing everyone out. Meanwhile let everybody who wants to buy his games from "that" site do so. Untill of course you manage to stream your own ones.

I wrote this message to tell you that I do know what happened although I am new. No need to bark back. You can talk though. Don't expect another reply from me. I have more important things to do.

Let me clarify this first: There was a stream here this past Sunday, but nobody could connect. At least I couldn't.

I may be new in here but I read and understand more than you do.

Let me tell you why you are against that site TRIFILARA since you think new people don't know anything in here. And please provide some legitimate arguments instead of calling everybody an idiot (YOU called trypas13 an idiot first and he said "I am an idiot" being sarcastic, READ YOUR POSTS and stop being a baby).

First of all I wish they could give me some free games. I wouldn't be here searching for them. I would post them first like I did in the past whenever they gave free games. You either don't read or you are being a child.

Here what your problem is then. And thell me if I am still new and I don't know the facts.

Some people in here this past summer started experimenting on how they could stream live games. They were looking for help all over these forums. Any kind of help. The only "help" this forum provided to them is that they just used them to watch some free games for as long as it lasted. And you are among them. My opinion is that they didn't use this forum because they needed testers. If they wanted just testers they could have gone to other forums with bigger crowd (other nationalities) or they could have had as much testers as they like by just broadcasting their channels through sopcast. Wouldn't you have connected to watch withought an invitation? I am sure you would.

So, it is my understanding that these people wanted to help the community like Kapsolas did. And they were broadcasting two or three months without charging anybody, pretty much like Kapsolas did. Someone (don't ask me about names, it's not really importand at this point) mentioned something about starting charging or donating to face future expences (like servers, faster speed from Greece etc). The community responded neutral to this with most of the members here being negative.

1st Question for you: Wouldn't it be better now if you (personally) would have said YES to a small donation to them instead of going to that site now paying $5/game? Wouldn't have been better if you (and I am talking about YOU personally again) could have helped these people face their expenses so they could stream for you more?

I would have support or donated to them but I wasn't around then.

Then they received an email like Kapsolas did (or at least so they say). If Kapsolas email is a fake one the  chances are that theirs is too. But why would they take chances? Kapsolas didn't. You cannot play with things like that TRIFILARA.

2nd Question for you: Why don't you start streaming yourself for free and if you receive emails like these  JUST IGNORE THEM? Can you do it for us?

Bottom line: If the email that these people received was a real one and kept streaming, they would have been in jail now or with a fat fine (the least).

And here is where your problem starts.

It is my understanding again (I may be wrong) that those people wanted to keep streaming in private  (as private as you can do it in public Sop channels) giving links by PMs in here and not public. YOU were the first one that came forward  Trifilara, screaming that someone (I don't do well with names and it doesn't matter again) PMed you that he received an email from the authorities and he gave you a name of a paid site to keep watching your games if you want

3rd Question for you: Do you think that Kapsolas didn't send any PMs to people explaining what happened this weekend, trying to tell people what his plans are from now on and may be telling them what other options they have from now on?

I see nothing wrong in it. It is all over the forums that YOU Trifilara, calling these people idiots, scams of the world, theaves, any name that your brain can give birth to. YOU started it TRIFILARA. And the crowd followed you (the majority in the beginning, have you ever heard about "Crowd's Psycology" - Froyd?). Again, it is my understanding that these people MAY have kept streaming in private. But after such an attack that they suffered from you? Others even asked for their experties, their help to teach newcomers like me to learn how to stream and they denied of course. I would have done the same thing.

Then you took your guts off screaming that "these people started a site and they steal our money giving us nothing". Pretty much that was the bottom line of your words. Go back and look for your own posts (they look like some kid's kindergarten project). They have nor legitimate arguments or any proof that these people were really the creators of such a site.

But lets say that you were right. Those people really were the owners/creators of  that site.

4th Question for you: Did you give them a loan? Did you give them the money to start? Did they steal your ideas and/or efforts in order to succeed? I don't even think you were there when they were asking for help with free streams.

You keep calling them thieves and scamps. You know what though? Even if they made that site, good for them. And for you. And for us.  Now open your eyes and read this (Be carefull  because there is a very fine line between "anoixtomatis" and "avgoulomatis", try to prove that you are the first one). Did anyone force you to buy anything from that site? I don't think so my friend. And I think they did good by disappearing from here. Because Greeks are only to poke each others' eye. Look what happened with Kapsolas and Thrilosallonikas. They got into a fight not long ago.

Copyright issues? Who cares if they have them as long as they give me my games? Let them go to jail. Do free streamers have copyrights? They are as legal as everyone else. Even Sop is not legal but we all use it and it will run for a long,  long time.

Instead of being in a war with sites like this lets remain silent and hope that they can be in business for a while so we don't have to listen to games from the radio. We can always buy the games from more legitimate sites like OSFP or AEK. It's a personal choice. But it wouldn't hurt me if I have another option.

YOUR PROBLEM:

Perhaps you just still wish to be their friend if they stream in private, I wish that too. Or their partner in that site, if they have it.

Meanwhile, don't tell me that I don't know the facts. They stay in the internet history for ever.  I just have to read. And I use my judgement.

Advice: Think twice and speak once. Or remain silent because we don't need your attitude in here. And try to find those people since you are a veteran in here. They may do us a favor and start streaming in private again. Try to encourage and help free streamers for as much as you can instead of just leech on them trying to watch a few minutes of a game. Show some productive activity in here instead of cursing everyone out. Meanwhile let everybody who wants to  buy his games from "that" site do so. Untill of course you manage to stream your own ones.

I wrote this message to tell you that I do know what happened although I am new. No need to bark back. You can talk though. Don't expect another reply from me. I have more important things to do.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

as i expected.... u missed the whole point to why i am against them...

and for 1... i am not stopping any1 from using their service.... its there for any1 to use... by all means do so!!!!

I have the right to call them kleftes if i so believe.... i find it kind of funny that your so cut up about that :ph34r: Are u related to them?? are u apart of that bourthelo???

1st Question for you: Wouldn't it be better now if you (personally) would have said YES to a small donation to them instead of going to that site now paying $5/game?

Since uve been reading up on old threads... Mr " i think before i type"... :LOL: the whole time they where streaming for free on these forums.... people out of their own free will where offering them donations.... THEY rejected all of them, saying they didnt want any money for what they where doing.

2nd Question for you: Why don't you start streaming yourself for free and if you receive emails like these

Just to clarify as well since i forgot in the last message.

I have and will not provide any services to anyone in public or in private.

again my freedom is way more important.

If anyone wants to see most of the games then please just subscribe to a satillite provider that has the channels.

thanks you...

Just to clarify as well since i forgot in the last message.

I have and will not provide any services to anyone in public or in private.

again my freedom is way more important.

If anyone wants to see most of the games then please just subscribe to a satillite provider that has the channels.

thanks you...

:tup:

One thing is I don't know the guy. all I've seen is some past posts of his. And why would you also relate me to Vasillys or gastone?

Second thing I am expressing a personal opinion.

Third of all my intention is to see the legal issues arising from those streams, and listen to everybody's opinion, not trying to convince anyone to do something legal or illegal.

If Speaking my own mind makes me your enemy so be it, but it is sad relating someone's free opinion to someone else that I do not know of. Who is this gastone or Vasillys anyway...lol?

So whoever speaks of something different in here is related to some people who bring bad memeories? Viva la democracie! as the french say.

So please answer the questions to my arguments rather than bringing up arguments that do not stand for a fact. Maybe arguing does some good sometimes and helps people with good intentions afterall like kapsolas make his next moves and help us all on this matter? why don't you express your own true opinion rather than accusing someone who probably has a different opinion than you being accused of being someone else? This is what I call mud when someone has nothing to say.

Is this how this forum works? Nice!

First off i never said you were any of the people that I mentioned. I am just wondering why anyone would come out defending a site that others offer for free and were sent an email from EPAE yet Greek events is still operating. The only reason I or others on this site might think you are connected to greek events is your support for this illegal site which apparently has not been threatened. Second is your number of posts on the website: we all know that Vassily and Gastone no longer post on this website with their old user names, but I have a feeling they are still browsing our forums. You only have a few posts on this forum and in one of your first posts you have chosen to defend Greek Events. You are right I can not prove who you are but I can ask what is your interest in supporting Greek Events? when we should be supporting Kapsolas and asking why they have been threatened?

One thing I don't understand. Why didn't you buy the derby from the Olympiakos site? It is very good quality, has no interruptions and is 100% LEGAL.

Many people in here spend time trying to get a free or paid stream when there is a service at least for Olympiakos Greek league home mathes. AEK have advertised a similar service.

Greek mathes television rights are owned by the home team which means that if they want they can stream them LEGALLY. There are hundrends of people looking for streams, at least for the Olympiakos, PAO, AEK and PAOK matches. Just send an email to your teams and sooner or later they will realise that they can profit from such a service and they will set it up.

The only problem is champions league because UEFA own the television rights and they only allow teams to stream with a couple of hours delay. Champions league is a global product and live streaming would compete with national television right holders. The economics of this might change soon and then even UEFA may consider streaming on a pay per view basis.

the person that have problems with the www.live:::::::::::(for god's sake stop adverstising them) should take an act and send an email to epae and inform these people which violate by any aspect you look upon it the copyright of the football games. Legally, because one is not allowed since even in the states,canda,australia etc. there is someone the paid for this bloody copyright.

and morally, because they charge and get advantage of football lovers....

So if you want to take act, do it or else just lay low!

Archived