Phantis Forums

Rosenborg - Olympiakos

Montreal_Thrillos

Greece has been living from PAO'S past results..

when PAO has a sub-par CL all goes to hell.

Greece can never rely on the Chumps

Hey fool...

Greece can't rely on any one of our teams.... What we need to do is focus on youth just like all the giant clubs therefore we can sell these kids make $$$ and then build bigger and better clubs...

It's a long process something that takes 10 - 20 yrs...

We are still living in the country and we're not ready for the big city

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paidia i ousia tou olou thematos einai oti gia mia akomi fora i omada mas apodikniete kompleksikia oson afora Europaikes diorganoseis! Pos einai dunaton re paidia....trei agones me ton idio tropo!!! Sta teleutaia 5 gam..mena lepta AN EINAI DYNATON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Krima gia to penalti pou apekrouse o foukaras o Nikopolidis! :angry: :angry: :angry:

hey fool when was the last time your team sold a young player for$$$$$$$$$$$$$ our team does that & still earns more points in European play than u losers

bottom line is Greece cant RELY on OSFPP

OK MALA**

Is this a consistent thing that's done throughout Greece?? Don't think so..

It needs to be done in all the teams and it's got to be consistent. And if it's done properly, talent emerges...

We as Greeks don't see this. Yeah PAO has done this here and there.. But it's NOT CONSISTENT THROUGHOUT GREECE.

If this were to happen Greek soccer as a whole would be so much stronger...

Don't you understand?

hey fool when was the last time your team sold a young player for$$$$$$$$$$$$$ our team does that & still earns more points in European play than u losers

and neither can on u guys otherwise explain how u copped 5 vs barca and lost twice to a team that was in the C.L for the first time ever

and in the italian league they are middle of the standings

nice presentation for the team that represents greek soccer

and neither can on u guys otherwise explain how u copped 5 vs barca and lost twice to a team that was in the C.L for the first time ever

Thank You Thrillos....

Tell this fool that all of our teams need to be consistent and to work on the future not the present...

Idiot

Thank You Thrillos....

Tell this fool that all of our teams need to be consistent and to work on the future not the present...

Idiot

im not ripping pao but think

the last 3 years

PAO: 2003-2004:; uefa spot.. lost in 32 OSFP: last

pao: 2004-2005: uefa spot: OSFP.. lost in uefa 16

2005-2006: a 1-0 loss by pao and like OSFP last

basically.. our campaignas have had almost teh same results 3 years in a row (goal achieved) only difference is the points

look at the coefficients losers how many of those points in the past & present did u losers earn in the past 5 yrs

hey Mtl enjoy the snow lol

PAO: 2003-2004: 6.880

PAO: 2004-2005" 14.xxx

PAO: 2006-2006: 6.XX1

OSFP: 2003-2004: 5.880

OSFP: 2004-2005: 16.XXX

OSFP: 2005-2006: 4.XXX

SO where is PAO do much better then us by a wide margin./

Guest Protathlitis7

Posted Image

Hey Darkhorse can u say Helstad :whistle:

Blow a kiss back to him :LOL:

P.S that is only directed at Dark Horse for the stunt he pulled against Pao when we lost 2-1 yesterday so ignore it any other oly supporter....

just thought Id point out that it was HELSTAD who put you guys out of europe last year with two goals against you

Guest Protathlitis7

rosenbordude, doesent rosenborg have nay violent fans any hooliganism in norway?

I hope its all that happened?? Id rather we did NOT attack normal norwegian fans and instead save it for some turkish "hooligans"

its mostly cause PAO isnt repeating its past campains that Greece is going to drop... you guys have NEVER improved... especially the fact that you represent Greece's champs & never live up to anything..

last year was an imprvement we went further then u on top of that

this year we played well on the road and somehow the fortunes on the road fave hit the homefield

Guest Protathlitis7

there he is the class of osfpp... hooligan a re MAPA

ha ha ha

go and try beat up your own players after 3-0 rizoupoli why dont you. or better yet try and burn 30 aek fans alive after fire bombing their bus :whistle:

better yet AGAIN maybe you can get into a fight with wisla fans and get your asses kicked?

Guest Protathlitis7

enjoy the 1 point :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

in a group with a 7th place Norweigian team you cant beat & a depleted Real..

bravo champs :LOL: :LOL:

GOOD NIGHT

a depleated real? :huh: :LOL:

I think barca was depleated man. after all xabi, deco and giuly wasnt playing :whistle:

Guest Protathlitis7

ha ha ha

go and try beat up your own players after 3-0 rizoupoli why dont you. or better yet try and burn 30 aek fans alive after fire bombing their bus :whistle:

dont forget their fanclub
I dont. and I dont forget them losing tens of thousands of dollars worth in SCOOTERS trying to attack domatiakh (aek fans club) and running away everytime :LOL:

ha ha ha

dont forget their fanclub
I dont. and I dont forget them losing tens of thousands of dollars worth in SCOOTERS trying to attack domatiakh (aek fans club) and running away everytime :LOL:
and dont forget how they beat up their players trainign facilities.. cars... after the 3-0

Archived