Phantis Forums

Rosenborg - Olympiakos

Montreal_Thrillos

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Protathlitis7

as for the game

what a pathetic joke. as the commentator said. instead of getting a pshycological boost from antonakis' save we act like we have conceded

we are so weak minded. there is no heart. we play like we are turks or albanians or something

th alvanoi kai turkoi re? auti paizoun me terastia psuxi.... mono auto exoun.... psuxi kai tsabouka... i mean remember alvania vs greece? i mean yeh ok dif. competition... but the alvanoi had psuxi... psuxi... opos exei kai h ellada vevaia se diethnes epipedo alla otan einai in club cpmpetitions den vlepo katholou psuxi tipota...

Guest Protathlitis7

th alvanoi kai turkoi re? auti paizoun me terastia psuxi.... mono auto exoun.... psuxi kai tsabouka... i mean remember alvania vs greece? i mean yeh ok dif. competition... but the alvanoi had psuxi... psuxi... opos exei kai h ellada vevaia se diethnes epipedo alla otan einai in club cpmpetitions den vlepo katholou psuxi tipota...

im not talking about NT. Im talking about weak mindedness..

we all suck... pao fans put ur heads down.... olym fans put ur heads down....greek fans put ur heads down.... as for aek fans...ur head should never have been up...but put it down anyway....

shame on us ...shame on all of us... i am in no mood to interact with any of you which i normally have no problem doing....foook them all....

if we cant beat rosenbourg and udinese at home, we have no place going into the next stages of europe...

take care people.. and try to make sense when u talk about soccer..

this is so unbeilieveable

we lose another game due to a goal in the last ten mins

i know this was a draw but its a loss in reality

in match day when we lost to Rosenborg i knew then that our c.l. run was over right on that day

uefa cup was still a glimmer of hope

i thought the only goal in c.l. this season was to win an away game

and we couldn't even do that

we lost 3 straight c.l. games on the road in painful memory

and the last 5 c.l. away games have been losses and painful ones i might add

all but the monaco game had a goal in the 80th min

4 out of 5 games in this c.l. campaing we have given up a game after the 80th min

i mean Sollied is making our psychological strength even worse

before we do anything else in the summer

we need an entirely new defensive line

that should be the first initiative period

Gia osous psaxnoun apopse magous,ksematiastres,bountou,eyxelaia ktl.thymeitheite:den yparxei pia to 131...

Oi plirofories tilefwnikou katalogou briskontai sto:

ENTEKA......OKTW..................88!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :P

P.S.Pera apo ti plaka,eixate ena eksairetiko imixrono...An sindiazotan kai me to apotelesma tha itan mia teleia bradia....Toulaxiston pirate bathmo... :gr:

Guest Protathlitis7

it makes you wonder if when greek teams train we place any emphasis on fitness at all

what did otto do to give a group of arrogant, lazy players enough heart to win the european championship?

(CENSOR)

Hey Darkhorse can u say Helstad :whistle:

Blow a kiss back to him :LOL:

P.S that is only directed at Dark Horse for the stunt he pulled against Pao when we lost 2-1 yesterday so ignore it any other oly supporter....

Ha ha good one....but my picture looks a lot better than your Vazelaki mou. Wait till your team plays in Bremen, then you will feel the warth of the kavla from the Werder players. PREPARE TO ASSUME THE POSITION!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

rofl

Posted Image

:LOL: :LOL:

you can tell by the look in their eyes they cant wait for their july trip to Greece ;)

Man, that bird on the left is hot! She looks better than Beckham! ;)

I wish I was in Norway, not to watch the football. :tup:

I want her as a human blanket. Kavei krio!

RosenborgDude, sorry about the injury to your player but as it has been mentioned earlier Stoltidis is hardly that sort of player. I think it was the all the expectation of getting the first away win and the desperation of the match.

:( :(

Speechless...Our players must NOT be allowed to know how long to go in the game...This has become a disease copping goals in the last 5 minutes :angry:

Appart from 2 strikers and 2 defenders we need a full time DOCTOR :P

In our las 6 games away from home in Champions league we have been competitive in all games but have let goals in the first 10 minutes and last 10 minutes of each half due to lack of concentration and commitment :tdown:

Derportivo (0-0) :rolleyes:

Monaco 1-2 (8th & 12th) plus dissalowed goal for Okkas in 89th :(

Liverpool 1-3 (46th,81st, & 86th) :(

Real 1-2 (12th & 86th) :(

Lyon 1-2 (3rd & 89th) :(

Rosenborg 1-1 (89th) :(

When you look at these results the boys put in for most of the games but it has become a phycological problem.

I hope this was Pandos' last game because he is trash, and for Boulit ???? Danni???

If we keep them we should bring back Tatshs :LOL:

Anyways if we make Chamions League next year lets hope Patsazoglou and Venetidhs are back because we need them badly.

Perastika mas B)

Archived