Phantis Forums

Rosenborg - Olympiakos

Montreal_Thrillos

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:( :(

Speechless...Our players must NOT be allowed to know how long to go in the game...This has become a disease copping goals in the last 5 minutes :angry:

Appart from 2 strikers and 2 defenders we need a full time DOCTOR :P

In our las 6 games away from home in Champions league we have been competitive in all games but have let goals in the first 10 minutes and last 10 minutes of each half due to lack of concentration and commitment :tdown:

Derportivo (0-0) :rolleyes:

Monaco 1-2 (8th & 12th) plus dissalowed goal for Okkas in 89th :(

Liverpool 1-3 (46th,81st, & 86th) :(

Real 1-2 (12th & 86th) :(

Lyon 1-2 (3rd & 89th) :(

Rosenborg 1-1 (89th) :(

When you look at these results the boys put in for most of the games but it has become a phycological problem.

I hope this was Pandos' last game because he is trash, and for Boulit ???? Danni???

If we keep them we should bring back Tatshs :LOL:

Anyways if we make Chamions League next year lets hope Patsazoglou and Venetidhs are back because we need them badly.

Perastika mas B)

good point

and that is why we must get rid of all or most of our players on the roster

we have stuck too long with these players

who are underachievers and they are now spreading there crap to the rest of the team

i really thought that the one thing when Sollied came in is that he would be enable to instill determination and a pyschological edge and that isn't the case

if this was any other coach he would ahve been out after match day 1

but look he will be our coach for next season

i still think he should be able to do a better job with this squad

like Bajevic did

but he needs to get rid of the trash plain and simple

as for the game

what a pathetic joke. as the commentator said. instead of getting a pshycological boost from antonakis' save we act like we have conceded

we are so weak minded. there is no heart. we play like we are turks or albanians or something

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

reading some of ur posts in here.... im beggining to think u are either albanian or a turk!! :LOL: :LOL:

u are a clown.... keep us laughing :)

Guest Protathlitis7

And they want to play in next yrs champions league final :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: aaaaaaaa re lagoi!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

now Ive heard it all. WE are being called the lagoi.

hahaha ante geia panathinailagos

trifilara I know for a fact that even your 'aderfoi' on this site think you are a clown reeee :hypocrite:

come on re. make another post. dance rummy :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

if I throw you one of these will you keep going?

:tup:

perimenume man :LOL:

Protathliti,

I am an avid reader of this forum. I enjoy your posts as I do many others. But I dont see why you have to continue to make fun of somebody when you have already made your point. Fights happen to often on this forum. Just because you dont like somebody does not mean you should mock them in multiple threads. TRIFILARA has as much right to be on this forum and state his opinions, whatever they are, as you do

sorry for this post, but I dont see the point in arguing constantly as happens on this site and contuning to bait and mock other uses' opinions and posts as you have TRIFILARA's. As I say I enjoy this forum and everyone's contributions all the same. This is not directed at you but anyone else who engages in this behaviour

Guest Protathlitis7

if I throw you one of these will you keep going?

:tup:

perimenume man :LOL:

Protathliti,

I am an avid reader of this forum. I enjoy your posts as I do many others. But I dont see why you have to continue to make fun of somebody when you have already made your point. Fights happen to often on this forum. Just because you dont like somebody does not mean you should mock them in multiple threads. TRIFILARA has as much right to be on this forum and state his opinions, whatever they are, as you do

sorry for this post, but I dont see the point in arguing constantly as happens on this site and contuning to bait and mock other uses' opinions and posts as you have TRIFILARA's. As I say I enjoy this forum and everyone's contributions all the same. This is not directed at you but anyone else who engages in this behaviour

:o

what do you want me to do man? just let this clown's posts go? I mean look at them....I cant :LOL:

rosenbordude, doesent rosenborg have nay violent fans any hooliganism in norway?

I hope its all that happened?? Id rather we did NOT attack normal norwegian fans and instead save it for some turkish "hooligans"

No, actually there is zero hooliganism in Norway. The closest I can remember was an episode a few years ago, a women in the audience spitting on a black player. It made big headlines many days in a row. She insisted it was not an racist act, but there was talk about prosecution and so on. As you see we are very scared of the problem getting here. But till now, no violence.

And there was no new episodes, except for some shop-lifting in Trondheim, by the oly fans.

The media here are angry with sollied today, they suggest that he gave stoltidis orders of taking skjelbred out of the match. I think they must be stupid, it was an accident, but a red card accident, I mean even I heard the sickening sound when the leg-bone broke.

notice how almost all of Protathlitis7's posts are edited... he sits there thinking of something to say like the sad sad child he is... :LOL:

If they wernt edited... i would forgive him for all the crap he says.... but since their edited.... :LOL: :LOL: u just have to come to the conclusion that the kid has no braincells!!!! :LOL:

This albanian clown needs help!!! :LOL:

Guys Congratulations........its been 1000 TOPICS TURNED INTO THE SAME, STUPID, OLD "ARGUEMENT" ! CANT ONCE PEOPLE TALK ABOUT THE MATCH!??? THESE FORUMS HAVE GOTTEN RIDICULOUS THIS YEAR.......

everypost is THE SAME teasing/comments about OSFP sucking in Europe from PAO fans etc and OSFP fans having the same replies- not that u need new material, just SHUT THE F**** UP! BOTH OF YOU THIS IS SO GODAMN OLD! .........Am I the only one who notices this crap? Cant we make 1 topic to have all this trash/repetive talk made EVERY day in EVERY forum?

:LOL: :LOL:

well what do you want to say. whatever you say, won't change anything. maybe for 5 minutes things will change (because nobody will answer within these 5 minutes)

anyway. what is the bottom line of the match? our team is useless in europe. since the matches against lyon i really don't care anymore what any greek team does. neither in europe nor in greece. i really don't. and with the arguments in here i don't think this will change that fast again. will we win the championship? who cares. if we win it greece will lose even more points for european contests. if we don't it'll be better if another team gets the cl spot. we should try our luck in the uefa cup and maybe there we will be able to win one or two matches (if we get drawn against "weak" teams at home). the greek cup? who cares. it is just a formal title anyway. and cl? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: why don't we give our spots to switzerland or austria or even san marino? at least it would give a big boost to these teams financially. after collecting quite a few points last season in cl and uefa cup nothing changed. "we got a 'european' coach who will make us strong in europe" how the f**k should he change anything if the transfers are made by the management? konstantinou, bullut, dani, pappas, kiriakos. one transfer to get the attention of the media, one just to calm down the coach and the rest is useless.

let sollied make the transfers he wants and build up a young and hungry team and maybe then we will be able to do something in europe in a few years but PLEASE get rid of those losers we have in the team now. mavrogenidis, pantos, djole, geo, anatolakis, bullut, etc should be kicked out in summer and be replaced by young and hungry players who want to win and give their heart and soul for the team.

as much as i love(d) some of the players above, i want them out as soon as possible. a lot of transfers have to be made over winter and the next summer to really change our team. and i don't want to hear anything about "this player has given so much to the team blablabla" well he might, but it is time for a change and this change can't happen if we keep on listening to the fans jsut because the player himself is more of a fan with his actions compared to what he is able to do on the field. and PLEASE don't tell me that things would be better if we would still have had gio in the team. he was great in the past, up to his injury in his first year with us.

the team has to change and to do that sacrifices have to be made. otherwise we will have a record of 0-10-100 in the future.

Drakos, you're the man !

I too am getting fed up w/this bravado and childish behavior. We are all adults who love the game of soccer and who as Greeks should take pride when one of our teams or countrymen suceed in Europe. Over time, I have resotrted to simply scanning the messages in this forum to see which ones have substance vs those that simply concern whose team is a worse failure.

The degree of failure is irrelevant when Greece loses points in UEFA and credibility in the eyes of our fellow Europeans. But sadly, we have only ourselves to blame and we don't miss a chance to become rezili !

how many late blows are we supposed to take????

the cliche "greek tragedy" headline is sadly appropriate this season....

all late goals :

Real - OSFP 2 -1 (Soldado 86)

AEK - Zenit 0-1 (somebodyovski 88)

Lyon- OSFP 2-1 (Govou 89)

PAO- Udinese 1-2 (iaq 81, candela 83)

Rosenborg - OSFP 1-1 (Helstaad 88)

APOEL- Hertha 0-1 (some penalty 89)

and wouldnt be suprised it if happens to PAOK tommorow.

and what do you know

PAOK 1

STUTTGART 2

Ljobja in the 85, and 89th.

this year we are ALL cursed so what the hell is the point bashing each other....

Archived