Phantis Forums

Rosenborg - Olympiakos

Montreal_Thrillos

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

XHLAKI?? :blink: :LOL: :LOL:

Anisixw otan akouw gia Gkoumades ktl...Etsi legate kai gia Mpasina kai sto tsak isastan gia na ton ferete...Mexri kai to "palto-kota" pirate... :whistle:

Les ki eseis me Kostoules kai Kouloxerides tha pate poly mprosta.... :P

Plaka-plaka toulaxiston epistrefei o Patsatzoglou....Einai stin 11ada gia Atromito..

Kai epeidi eimaste off-topic..... 3-2 Rosenborg sto 90feyga alliws tha fygete me 2-2 an to kratisete..

1987 Eurobasket Champions (Basketball)

2004 European Champions (Football)

2005 Eurobasket Champions (Basketball)

Norway 0 titles! :LOL:

As good norwegian I should mention that we are world champion and olympic champions in football. Norway-Germany 2-0, WC Finals 1995, Norway - USA 3-2, Olympic final 2000.

Is that a Swedish flag, dark horse? why?

Hi again platakis!

Yes, we're out of europe unless we win the UEFA-cup... not gonna happen... Actually, the match Rosenborg-Olympiakos may be the last Champions League match on Lerkendal for quite some time. We need to build a new team, as you mentioned our key players are old and skjelbred is not a team on his own.

and.. oh.. those titles are in womens football... that's what we get for treating women like men through decades..

:LOL:

well, it wasnt fifa, that should change its name but uefa....

i guess UEFA can change name from Union of European Football Associations to Union of European Football Entertainment (UEFE!!!)

of course olympiakos should change its name... but that another story...

As good norwegian I should mention that we are world champion and olympic champions in football. Norway-Germany 2-0, WC Finals 1995, Norway - USA 3-2, Olympic final 2000.

Is that a Swedish flag, dark horse? why?

In Womens' sport? lol

What about the Men's? I guess the women are more well-built in Norway than then guys are! :LOL: :LOL:

About the Swedish flag, I live in Sweden so I support my second National Team (first one is Greece since I'm a Greek) :gr: :gr: :gr:

What about the Men's? I guess the women are more well-built in Norway than then guys are! :LOL: :LOL:

If you live in sweden you should know..

Anyway, the best women footballplayers are mostly lesbians.. (another greek word in our language there)

Olympiakos has landed here in Trondheim.

And the weather is a bit warmer than the recent days.. :(

Guest Protathlitis7

women r still best in the kitchen..leave them out of these useless stats.

as far as your lesbo champs, let them sweep up their carpets..

speaking of women... enjoy olympiacos in Norway

pao went to the nou camp as a call girl and got a thrashing of a life time

im do not beleive it was even legal to have dont to you want etoo, ronnie and co did once they rang up your call service :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

A lot about olympiakos in norwegian media today.

Trond sollied was interwieved in TV but answered very short and seemed annoyed. He told us in norwegian that oly is a better team than rosenborg. Of course he has to mean that, otherwise he could have trained us instead.

Rivaldo said a lot of nice things about the trainer, as he has done before too. I thought rivaldo and sollied was not good friends, but it was no sign of that.

Archived