Phantis Forums

Udineze Calcio vs. Panathinaikos Athens

The green power plays its first game in Italy. The game will be live here through this forum once more for free. New users click here first.

We experienced tremendous difficulties with the OSFP-Rosenborg stream today. Tremendous! People do a basic search in Google and Phantis shows up among the first results. They come here, browse for a few seconds, click on a link and "watch" the games. "Watch" is relatively though. Because nobody watches if some brainless guys don't follow the instructions.

We try to help here. But there is no reason to lose our sleep, our jobs, our families in the name of soccer. We answer to hundreds of emails and PMs every day trying to be as helpful as possible and we are not on the clock, nobody gives us a paycheck for our services.

Our only reward is when everyone can watch a decent game. And our only request: Follow the instructions so everyone can watch a decent game.

I was making the stream today and before I even posted the link in this forum 65 (sixty five!) people where already connected! Guys...show some merci! You cannot connect unless we make the stream strong enough to hold us all. Don't rush! Let us work on it.

We can always stop what we are doing. Or do it just for 5-10 people (that was the original idea anyway). We try not to put a password on the stream. It will create havoc and extra work for us. But it will be done if necessary.

We decided to bare with the brainless for another week. Follow the instructions if you want this thing to go on. Or we can all go into darkness again and the traditional SportFM online radio.

Spiro

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gia allh mia fora i team tha vgalei ta kastana apo tin fwtia gia ton agwna tou panathinainou.Distixws merikoi den akoloutheite tis odigies kai dimiourgeitai mpaxalo.ola auta legontai gia na mpoerite na deite free kai me tin anesi sas tous agwnes.Oi odigies gia to pws tha sindetheite kai na egkatastisete to SOP einai oi akolouthes

1)pigainete sto www.sopcast.org kai kanete download to zip arxeio version 4.2

2)afotou anoiksete to programma tha deite sto perivallon tou sop tin leksi URL kai ena keno,sto keno auto tha kanete copy and paste to link tou agwna,to opoio tha dwthei kapoia lepta prin ton agwna

3)Na eiste sigouroi oti exete upload 256kpbs gia na mporei na anteksei to stream

4)gia perissoteres info steilte mou pm

Panta filika Leo

Adding to leo....

MAKE SURE YOUR PORTS ARE OPEN. This is the crucial point. If you DO NOT OPEN YOUR PORTS YOU WILL NOT UPLOAD causing the stream to have bad quality or even collapse. :nono:

- start-settings-control panel-network connections,

-right click on your connection

-properties-advance-settings-(make sure sopclient box is checked) then.....

-click add port

1-number:29019

2-name: UPLOAD

3-check:TCP (if available)

-If you have an option of checking either TCP or UPD in the third step then repeat the steps only this time making sure you write:

1-number:29019

2-name:UPLOAD1

3-check:UPD

so that in the end you have two(2) ports added, UPLOAD and UPLOAD1

I repeat only add a second port if you are available to check TCP or UPD...

If not then just add one(1) port with the name and number above in the first set of steps.

Auta........ :tup:

Bravo paides .

Gia na doume omos twra ean aftoi oi "guests" tha akoulouthisoune ths odhgies aftes h tha ehoume PALI ta xthesina ? Etsi voithate thn katastash gia OLLOUS mas paidia, mhn katastrepsoume kath toso spoudaio ! Kai as einai o vazelos pou paizei apopse....... :rolleyes:

Guest gastone_1978

Spiro why dont u just restrict to Phantis members only, and ie not those that join up 5 min before the game

Adoni do you wanna be assigned to send 30 Pms before the game, not to mention the extra work that we have to do?

cos that's what you are asking us to do.

Anyway just wanted to tell you that we will not face the same problems as yesterday. All the problems that were caused yesterday we due to lack of communication. However this will not be the case today. and the link will be out free.

Let me add that you also need to open ports 3900-3920 except for 29019 for even better performances. Help us to help you, otherwise soon enough we will go private to those 30-40 guys who keep post messaging or helping our efforts in here.

Thank you once again for your understanding.

Kalimera se olous apo Parisi.

Bravo stin omada... Paidia den peirazei an den doulepse xthes. H prospatheia metraei...

Exw 512 upload (50-60 Kb/sec), elpizw na ftanei... Mia texniki erwtisi mono: Exw to zonealarm (tin apli ekdosi) gia firewall kai den nomizw na mporw na paiksw me ta ports. Tha yparxei provlima? Tin kiriaki doulepse kai edeixne oti exw upload (an kai oxi sinexeia). An einai na to bgalw kai na ritmisw to firewall twn windows.

Pame Panatha...

Dstar :gr:

Guest gastone_1978

Sto Zone alarm Yparxei dynatotia na anoikseis ta sygekrimena ports an sou dimiourgei provlima kai den dineis katholou upload.

Kapou sta Settings exei tin entoli TCP kai UPD me parathirakia se mia makroskeli stili opou dilwneis ta ports pou theleis na anoikseis diladi to 29019 kai 3900-3920.

Genika omws de nomizw na sou dimiourgei provlima kai isws na min xreiazetai kan na to dilwseis. Elenkse to upload sou se alla kanalia me to Netmeter.

Apantisi se enan proigoumeno. 10Mb download/upload DEN YPARXEI for HOME USE. Afto pou grafei to Windows parathiro katw einai PLASMATIKO...FAKE.

Check your uplaod /download speed from the link that spiros gave you above. Cheers.

Mia erotisi giati eixa problima xthes.

Tin Kirkaki otan ginotan to stream to Netmeter mou itan kataprasino me arketa megala uploads. Xthes omos otan bika ta uploads mou itan xalia (kokino to netmeter) Kathisa gia kana lepto pano kai meta aposyndethika gia na min to xalaso to stream gia tous allous. Ekana clear ola ta cache's kai rebootara to pc kai ksanaprospathisa. Pali ta idia, diladi elaxisto upload. Piga sto dsl reports kia mou bgike kati paoromio me to parakato apotelesma:

2005-09-09 17:16:50 EST: 3084 / 362

Your download speed : 3158261 bps, or 3084 kbps.

A 385.5 KB/sec transfer rate.

Your upload speed : 371574 bps, or 362 kbps

Mipos exete kamia idea giati ta uploads mou itan toso xalia? Ta ports ta exo anoiksei kai otan bazo to sopcast den xrisimopio to router mou, kano syndesi kateutheian sto modem.

Hi all.

Im looking forward 2 tonights game (wont tell u which team i support :whistle: )

My stats are

2005-09-14 09:24:34 EST: 1454 / 844

Your download speed : 1489884 bps, or 1454 kbps.

A 181.8 KB/sec transfer rate.

Your upload speed : 864864 bps, or 844 kbps.

Its supposed 2 B 24/1 but i hardly ever get over 8 megs down...

FW configured and ready....

Ciao!!!

/Mike

hi guys.... ive done this before but ill do it again... more than welcome to help in any way...

2005-09-14 10:04:21 EST: 405 / 107

Your download speed : 414980 bps, or 405 kbps.

A 50.6 KB/sec transfer rate.

Your upload speed : 109634 bps, or 107 kbps.

im on a 512/128 dsl connection out of home.

It kinda sucks how any random can do a search and find this link.... as they most likely dont even follow the rules... i think a password should be introduced in time or else all the hard work the "team" provides is going in vain...

thanks again guys :nw:

Udinese 0 - PAO 1 (Goumas)

Na eiste kala paidia,Eyxaristoume poly kai mono gia thn prospatheia pou kataballete.Asxeta an tous agwnes tous doume teleia h me diakopes sas axizoun sygxarhthria!Ekana ki egw to test U/D:

2005-09-14 10:53:35 EST: 827 / 294

Your download speed : 847166 bps, or 827 kbps.

A 103.4 KB/sec transfer rate.

Your upload speed : 301204 bps, or 294 kbps.

Spiro, i got no dsl, what i have is LAN.. anyway, "calling" LA from sweden gave me these results..

2005-09-14 11:06:36 EST: 1392 / 904

Your download speed : 1425684 bps, or 1392 kbps.

A 174 KB/sec transfer rate.

Your upload speed : 926426 bps, or 904 kbps.

Archived