Phantis Forums

ionikos-pao

slick13

well done to CH and myself on yet another correct scoreline :P

is anyone else seriously blaming this draw on Kokkalis?

you were down 1-0 to ionikos then they got a player sent off and you got given a penalty!! :LOL: :P

i wonder how olympiakos kokkalis and the refs will be blamed for the 1-1 tie !!

and totally ignore the 1-1 and what happened omn the field!

and on a free penaly..

u guys are winning the penaltied 1-0 though

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well well well!

is there more to say about the super corupted greek refs!

2 100% clear penaltys not given i the 2nd half and only 5min of extra time <_<  and what about da costas second yellow(he got 1 when we got the penalty)

the injury in this game should atleast have been 10min. cause every time ionikos got a faul they took atleast 1 min on every faul and + the 6 subs(3min) we where again stolen 2 points from the soldiers of VROMOKOKKALIS.

lets go rosenborg kill djole and his super-gay team

your kidding me that again

instead of blaming your own squad for such dissmal performances u instead blame the refs

for god sake this is Ionikos

u shouldn't even need a freaking Penalty to beat them

your team dug themselves in a hole after having the man advantage to then even it out when your own player committed a horrendous decision

if u look all across the Greek League this season

the refs have been pretty tough and giving out alot of cards

off course sometimes it may seem to harsh but the refs are being firm and tough

stop whinning and tell your players to come to the game instead of just being handed the win

every other pao fan in here admits its own teams errrors but u wont admit your team lack of play and discipline

i thought these things happend when osfp gets the pushes from the refs

not the great PAO

of course when they get these freebies from the refs... thety dont even talk about it

only when OSFP gets them

ta nea is talking about olisadebe performing very bad in the match against ionikos. they call him a peripatitis and that torgelle most probably would have been better to start. was olisadebe so bad?

ionikos really is a team that you have problems in winning away. 6 wins, 7 ties and 2 losses. but i think every "big" team has one of these "feared opponents".

maybe seric didnt really push the ionikos player that hard (i havent seen the match) but still it looks as if your team has some problems with the disciplin. what was eqi thinking in attacking darlas verbally after the young player wanted to be fair? maybe melabianakis was faking it, but still, even if he was faking it it shows the good intention of darlas. and if eqi had a problem with that, he should have told him everything after the match and not humiliate him in front of everybody on the field.

i havent seen a match of pao except the derby yet, but to me it sound like your team hasnt connected yet and that everybody is looking for himself. if your players eventually start playing like a team, you will get the results and pao will look completely different. but to achieve that, i think your management has to do something too, by stopping the players in messing around and bring back the disciplin to the team.

He wasn't that bad,he didn't get a decent pass imo.We have a game in two days and they need at least discipline for a decent appearence in Friouli....I don't know what Malezani or Tzigger can do in two days!The results on Wednesday!!

So what??It's like you're saying that Kalamaria will stay 2nd... :P Come on!It's kind of strange to me though to see PAO in this place... :blink: But there's afirst time for everything isn't there? :rolleyes: Good luck for tommorow!

well well well!

is there more to say about the super corupted greek refs!

2 100% clear penaltys not given i the 2nd half and only 5min of extra time <_<  and what about da costas second yellow(he got 1 when we got the penalty)

the injury in this game should atleast have been 10min. cause every time ionikos got a faul they took atleast 1 min on every faul and + the 6 subs(3min) we where again stolen 2 points from the soldiers of VROMOKOKKALIS.

lets go rosenborg kill djole and his super-gay team

your kidding me that again

instead of blaming your own squad for such dissmal performances u instead blame the refs

for god sake this is Ionikos

u shouldn't even need a freaking Penalty to beat them

your team dug themselves in a hole after having the man advantage to then even it out when your own player committed a horrendous decision

if u look all across the Greek League this season

the refs have been pretty tough and giving out alot of cards

off course sometimes it may seem to harsh but the refs are being firm and tough

stop whinning and tell your players to come to the game instead of just being handed the win

every other pao fan in here admits its own teams errrors but u wont admit your team lack of play and discipline

parolo gauros perissotero agapaw to elliniko podosfairo kai prepei na sumfoniso edo.... re paidia eleos........................................... o diatitis sas eftaige pali....... me ton ioniko............. E,,,,,,L,,,,,,,,,,E,,,,,,,,O,,,,,,,,,,,,,S,,,,,,,,,,,

What is going on ?

Why are the Gaurakia so damn happy ???

Ever since when they are the ones to talk about the minimum importance of the refs in each and every game???

Have they finaly found a good coach after 10 years of winning fake titles and getting constntly scrued in Europe and they can now talk facing Rosenborg who is in danger of falling a divission in their counry's chapionship.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSS

I want to see all your happy faces when you will face Real and Lion with:

-----------------------Nikopolidi

-------------------------- :huh:

Maurogenidi--Anatolaki--Kostoula--Gergato

:not: ------------ :tup: ---- :la: -------- :1eye:

in the back :LOL:

I want to see you then scream ELEOS, but for a different reason...

I wish good luck sta gabrakia,but I think the gabrakia should wish that Lyon won't win Real.... :P

Beckam,Ronaldo,Zidane,Pavon and Raul won't play against Lyon though..... :hypocrite: :whistle:

So...........GOOD LUCK guys!!!!! :D

Archived