Phantis Forums

ionikos-pao

slick13

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We played awful guys.....I couldn't believe in my eyes....I don't understand why they are so nervous!!!Serich got a red card for no reason and at the end Eki had afight with Darlas because he threw the ball out when a Ionikos player was hurt(fair play)!1 point in two games,3 red cards in two games and 7 goals in four!This is not good,I hope we'll get better soon...... :(

But,I don't know,I believe and hope that against Udinese they'll be more serious,calm and patient or else we don't stand a chance....Udinese won Roma 1-0 and if they had a scout or something today..... :tdown: :(

Damn it,come on PAO!!!

the other word is what is wrong with gekas!

he always seems out of position when the ball is near what is he doing.

todays biggest mistake by malezani was subbing oli instead of gekas.

gekas did not have 1 shoot on goal while oli atleast did some running with the ball and nearly scored also.

my last word is i am anxius too see if ionikos play like this when thrinos come <_<

i would like to see that shiit thing called makor run and tackle and drible like it was the last day in his life along with the defenders who would in any other european country all got sent off for thoose hardline tackles and generaly rough game they played.

melabianakis did his job everytime he had the ball he fell like he was hit by mike tyson :angry: ( but what did u expect he is a former thrinos player)

this is why i would never cheer for thrinos in europe!

i even cheered for galatasaray when they beat frinos 1-0 in constatinopoli.

good night and to epo u can give the "protahlima" to frinos now cause we have already seen too much of the same usual shiit we see every year :box: :box: :box:

I agree about Gkekas.Malezani should replace him instead of Manoli.He didn;t play well and if you see from another point of view,Gkekas will play against Udinese(he must not be tired or anything)and Manoli isn't!!

But leave gabro out of this,it's our fault and ours only!If we can;t win Ionikos with an extra player,it makes sense that Ionikos will fight for the result.If they play against gabros and they are losing 3-0 from the first half they won't try anymore....

Say all u want about the refs the bottom line is we played S*&T and didn't deserve anything more than a draw.

Our midfield xalia, provided very little service to the forwards and once again our nevra got the better of us.

Na timorisoun osous paixtes pou vazoun thn omada se epikindinei thesi me ta apsoha kokkines

kartes ...... TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE - 3 reds in 2 games :angry: :angry:

Kai meta oi paixtes mas lene pourdes like 'eiparxoun alla 29 agwnes' kai 'to

sizon einai megalos' ..... kai kai kai .

Not one player showed me anything today ... not one.

How many times did we test the reserve keeper with 1 player more - POTE.

Ksero einai akoma noris kai oi paixtes xreiazoun xrono - endaksi to dehomai

alla oute na mou deikseis dio oi tries faseis na fainesai pos ksereis ligo mpalitsa ?

Efhomai na paizoun enas apo ton Leontiou oi Tsiolis sthn Italia kai na skisoun

gia na vrei pagko o Conseicao - th moufa einai aftos !

And the funny thing is don't be surprised on Wed. if we put on a good showing against

Udinese .... I've seen it happen b4 - we play fugly in Greece but well in Europe (I know - I'm dreaming !!!)

Look guys. Last year we had the chance to win the second title in a row. Osfp never sucked as bad as last season for a very long time and still managed to win the title...

This season we are a completly new team. I wouldn't expect us to win the title.

I think Osfp this year will win it like a stroll in the park. I saw them yesterday and they made Panionio look like a second division team. What is more they had no fans..., (no Rivaldo,no Toure)

Look someone said that this game against Ioniko is a good one to test the team against Udinese.

Well, at the same time I think that Malezani only really cares about the title. What he had to do for Europe this season is done. We managed to qualify. I think that he cares about the title more because since Conseisao and Olisadebe are not going to play against Udinese why did he started them today? Shouldn't he worry about a team formation similar to the one in Udinese ? At least shouldn't he worry who are going to be our defensive halfs and who is going to play next to Biskan ?

Look guys. Last year we had the chance to win the second title in a row. Osfp never sucked as bad as last season for a very long time and still managed to win the title...

This season we are a completly new team. I wouldn't expect us to win the title.

I think Osfp this year will win it like a stroll in the park. I saw them yesterday and they made Panionio look like a second division team. What is more they had no fans..., (no Rivaldo,no Toure)

Look someone said that this game against Ioniko is a good one to test the team against Udinese.

Well, at the same time I think that Malezani only really cares about the title. What he had to do for Europe this season is done. We managed to qualify. I think that he cares about the title more because since Conseisao and Olisadebe are not going to play against Udinese why did he started them today? Shouldn't he worry about a team formation similar to the one in Udinese ? At least shouldn't he worry who are going to be our defensive halfs and who is going to play next to Biskan ?

panionios is a 2nd division team they where also partly outplayed at home against larissa.

i still wonder why wooter was taking out he was our only player really trying something!

if pap dont get back quickly then we are doomed cause gekas and torghelle is not the answer at the moment!

You can't really tell about Torgelle.He played 10 minutes and he didn't get a decent pass.....What do you expect him to do?It was his first official game too...I think he wasn't bad.But we really need Pap back that's for sure!

WOOTER??? are u for real??? :LOL:

for me he isnt good enough to wear the PAO shirt.... everytime he dribbles he falls over himself... and if he actually passes a player its by mistake....

Slick13 sou ipa re... den vlepeis ta xalia mas kai asxolise me ton olympilago....

even i will say they have a very good team this season... BUT WHO CARES...

Worry about our team... not them... XESTIKAME ti kanoune afti!!!!!!!

You can't really tell about Torgelle.He played 10 minutes and he didn't get a decent pass.....What do you expect him to do?It was his first official game too...I think he wasn't bad.But we really need Pap back that's for sure!

he had almost an open shoot at goal but when he passed the ball through the ionikos defender he fell or was fauled!

maybe he should not have gone down cause he had the space for an open shoot we all know that if we would had won this game(fight) he would have been our hero now.

udinese have much better defenders than ionikos so we will probably not even get 1 single clean shoot if they play as good as they can.

Well if you compare Wooter with others he wasn't bad.....We will improve though,there's no other way...It can't get any worse,so from now on I expect better games! B)

About Torgelle,well,you never know what it could happen...But we'll have better samples after the match with Udinese!

In the 1st half if there was 1 player who showed some offense to me it was Biscan.

He played more upfront in his role whereas Eki had to go back towards our defensive line to get the ball and release.

So when Igor was subbed at half-time I was surprised cos' he did OK considering his past form.

I was upset with our structure in the last 10 minutes or so especially in the back where our formation looked way out of sorts.

Many gaps and unmarked players on the counter.

We were hopelessly exposed and had it been a stronger opposition we could've

been in more trouble.

Nevertheless, these are trying times and the team requires our support.

In return it'd be good if they showed us some glimpses of that sparkling

2nd-half display against Wisla - toulaxiston ena fos sto tunnel.

I've always admired Panathinaikos as a team, but after this start to the season it seems that CHAOS rules the team! There are good players and not only they bring bad results, but also their behaviour on the grass in unacceptable for a historic team like PAO!

I hope Malezani and Tzigger shout the hell out of them cause they lack discipline.This is unacceptable for a team like Panathinaikos.And I don't want to hear that today's appearance was Malezani's fault...If everyone was doing his job right we could and we have had get a better result.... :angry:

i think you have a good point, allthough you also have to understand, that malezani had to bring in the best possible line up. what would have happened if he wouldnt have started conceisao and olisadebe and you would have gotten the same score? i'd say that people would complain about that too.

unfortunately your team has some trouble now with different possible or sure starters being banned for at least one match, but still i would say that you should have been able to beat ionikos. i mean most of the players who dont get called into the team selection for a match of the "big" greek teams would have a big chance in playing for one of the smaller teams.

anyway, i wish you good luck for the match in italy already. if your team will show its european qualities again i dont see it why you shouldnt win the match.

Guest Protathlitis

balla.gr:

hmmmm, if things are like that and your coach has to train two teams more or less, i'd say that a tie might come out of this match.

1-1

1-1 is more likely in youre game against panionios tomorow :tup:
yeah ok slickentry13 :blink:

CH, well done you predicted the correct scoreline

keep walking nerd
rofl :nw:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

kotopoula

Guest Protathlitis

well done to CH and myself on yet another correct scoreline :P

is anyone else seriously blaming this draw on Kokkalis?

you were down 1-0 to ionikos then they got a player sent off and you got given a penalty!! :LOL: :P

To all the gayrous that come here to take the piss:

KANTE TOYMPEKI KAI ASXOLEI8EITE ME THN OMADA SAS!!!

Now, concerning the match today:

It was a bit of a parody. I watched the game and towards the end, with all the extra balls in the pitch (throwed by the Ionikos fans and even people working in the stadium), with all these kids kicking the ball inside the pitch and the Ionikos players dropping down every 30 seconds, I started laughing

Panathinaikos was bad and yes h diathsia htan ths paragkas, but what the hell??? We should have won, no matter what the referee whistles.

Biscan was bad, Conceicao was slightly better than previous games, Equi started well, but he lost the plot somewhere. Passing was awful and our strikers never got a decent ball. Both our halves were average, even after Bides came in. Torghelle seemed promising (with a great defensive tackle as well)

And one more thing! Auto to arxidaki o Tsimplidis eprepe na faei alh8inh mpounia! He was shouting and provoking Seric because he was anticipating that reaction from the Croatian. And then Seric barely touched him and if you closely see the replay, that little shithead had a delayed reaction. His acting skills were even worse than Okkas. Even that gaysport presenter Karalis acknowledged that!

I hope with Udineze Panathinaikos shows his EUROPEAN mentality

well well well!

is there more to say about the super corupted greek refs!

2 100% clear penaltys not given i the 2nd half and only 5min of extra time <_< and what about da costas second yellow(he got 1 when we got the penalty)

the injury in this game should atleast have been 10min. cause every time ionikos got a faul they took atleast 1 min on every faul and + the 6 subs(3min) we where again stolen 2 points from the soldiers of VROMOKOKKALIS.

lets go rosenborg kill djole and his super-gay team

your kidding me that again

instead of blaming your own squad for such dissmal performances u instead blame the refs

for god sake this is Ionikos

u shouldn't even need a freaking Penalty to beat them

your team dug themselves in a hole after having the man advantage to then even it out when your own player committed a horrendous decision

if u look all across the Greek League this season

the refs have been pretty tough and giving out alot of cards

off course sometimes it may seem to harsh but the refs are being firm and tough

stop whinning and tell your players to come to the game instead of just being handed the win

every other pao fan in here admits its own teams errrors but u wont admit your team lack of play and discipline

Archived