Phantis Forums

Pao-oly

slick13

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are talking about Wisla Krackhouse or whatever their name is XXX 18T. Thrylos would have not had to overturn a 3-1 deficit, because we would have won the first leg in Poland 5 or 6 nil. Speak some sense man. I know Pao fans are upset at the moment, but don't blame anybody but your players. They were simply outplayed today, in a game that resembled more of a rugby scrum than a football match. It was poor quality football, but Thrylos were the better team. How is Georgatos any more of a cheat than some of the Pao players. And stop blaming Mpriako for your loss, after all he is an International referee and I am sure he knew what he was doing on the pitch. Simply, you were out-matched today by Thrylos, and second place for Pao in the Protathlima is a sure bet this season.

3) Suvexizovtas apo to (2). O Jorjevic ekeivn tn stigmn pou bazei to gkol kai pavngurizei sta moutra tou Morris dev eivai evas avtipalos pou ebale eva aksio gkol alla evas kleftns pou stnrigmevos stis plates tou "8eiou" tou, stnv upokrisia tou ellnvikou a8lntikou katestnmevou kai stnv diaitnsia tov klebei. Tou klebei tn vikn alla tov klebei kai stnv tsepn (giati to podosfairo eivai kai epaggelmatiko tromara mas). Egw dev tha tov klwtsaga sto kalami. Tha tov klwtsaga sto govato, va kopsw xiasto, esw/eksw plagio kai to mnvisko. Na gurizei to govato avapoda. Na tou kopsw tn mpala. Na mnv ploutizei pleov o poustns stn platn tn dikia mou...

4) KAi giati arage va mnv tov klwtnsei? Propersi dev ntav o Morris o paixtns pou eide to Gewrgato va prospa8ei avepituxws va kopsei tn mpala stov sumpaixtn tou PApadopoulo sto teliko tou kupellou? Mnpws eide to Gewrgato va timwreitai me kokkivn? Oooxi... Mnpws eide to Gewrgato va timwreitai me kitrivn? Ooooxi... Mnpws eide to Gewrgato va timwreitai me tn xrnsn tou video. Ooooxi. Avt' autou eide va mnv asxoleitai kaveis me to 8ema kai to gvwsto mouvopavo Gewrgatos va givetai apo ta avtikeimevika MME (auta pou aurio 8a zntav to kefali tou Morris) avtikeimevo 8aumasmou kai va apaiteitai n klnsn tou stnv E8vikn (ksexvwvtas oti o 8aumasios autos a8lntns kai av8rwpos eipe stegva stov Rehagel va paei va gamn8ei)... Perisu dev eide akribws to idio ergo o Morris me prwtagwvistn tov Kastigio? Timwrn8nke o Kastigio? Ooooxi

The referee was disgraceful and totally biased towards OLympiakos

sure he was biased....

A- youre wrong cause OSFP got 4 yellows.... if he was biased he would not have given 4 yellows

B- when kotsio knows someone is around him at the corner like that u dont usee all force and wind up and wherever the hand goes

C- forgive him for doing his job

after all... the way morris kicked the guy... come one that was illegal!

i have said it again if u wanna stick to the refs excuses stick to it.. reality is we dont need the refs to win and today was no exeption!

montreal u forget easily the past dont u,,please open up the can of worms mate!!!!!!!u were the 1s crying back in the 2-2 game 2 yrs ago in leoforos,,,,u just as much a hypocritcal, contradictory lot than any other fans around the world. Afterall osfp is never in the wrong arent they MR KNOWITALL :LOL:

Hey were not making excuse for losing the game, were making excuses for morris being ejected, and on the bigger story of the refs seem to have a bias...other players from other teams have done s%$#! like this and havent even been carded sometimes...anyway we lost whether morris kicked him or not, but as we all saw today pao has bigger balls and could beat up the osfp side anyday(ie morris, kotsios, hahahahaha) i just wish if he really kicked djordevic he would break his leg, just my hope and opinion) ante geia

montreal u forget easily the past dont u,,please open up the can of worms mate!!!!!!!u were the 1s crying back in the 2-2 game 2 yrs ago in leoforos,,,,u just as much a hypocritcal, contradictory lot than any other fans around the world. Afterall osfp is never in the wrong arent they MR KNOWITALL :LOL:

buddy... when u can actually defeat and use soccer terms like the fact u could ot break down our defence.. to start with then we might be able to have a conversattion....y u lost

but if u wanna stick to the refs.. go right ahead be my guest

PS: what happened 2 years ago.. in the 2-2 the osfp player did deserve to get punished. I never denied that ...but he was proviked so he retaliated the wrong way mind you.

what provokation did djordevic do to get kicked like that ?>

y cause he scored a goal ?

Hey were not making excuse for losing the game, were making excuses for morris being ejected, and on the bigger story of the refs seem to have a bias...other players from other teams have done s%$#! like this and havent even been carded sometimes...anyway we lost whether morris kicked him or not, but as we all saw today pao has bigger balls and could beat up the osfp side anyday(ie morris, kotsios, hahahahaha) i just wish if he really kicked djordevic he would break his leg, just my hope and opinion)  ante geia

this might work maybe in wrestling and the wwe

not in soccer!

PS: i cant wai to reads pappous comments about the greek league

it would be real nice to win this game but it didnt happen.....Its the 1st freakin game now so lets all relax alot can happen , and if Pao wins the protathlima tote auto to paixnidi tha to xo grapsi sta a*****a mou, .........exoume ton upolipo xrono mprosta mas na nikisoume protathlima , kupelo, tous gey sto kara, na tous deixoume pos paizoume mpala stin europi, kai mia niki me ti Barcelona kai as mas vazan deka simera, i sezon molis arxise, pame gia protathlima kai as milane oi gey giaotoi ti niki olo to xrove....sto telos tha gelami emeis .......ante geia

For starters let me begin on how pissed off i am that we have to play catch up football now and its only round 1. And its even worse when u see that Olympiakos isnt that much better either.

That was a very average scrappy game, plenty of fouls and Olympiakos two clear cut chances were converted. Apart from that I thought Olympiakos WAS NOT the better team, however PAO was not much better! I thought the refereeing WAS NOT biased (cmon djordevic was not offside, the yellow cards were fair, Kotsios did elbow him, and morris we love u :nw: )

PAO for me is finished this season already - many of u will come out and say its too early etc etc - i think this is gonna be one of those seasons we kill europe and finish say 3rd in the league - ive noticed that we are lacking quality in some key positions, up front (i think olisadebe cant do this on his own all season, and gkekas needs konstantinou IMO to play well) Pap tried but couldnt, Wooter was ok when he did come on, bides was not like against Wisla which was a shame but was doing more than a few others, mainly ConGAYsao

And in all honesty - to osfp, im not saying this bc im bitter about our loss but i think u werent much better either, djordevic had a good game, as did a few other individuals, whee was konstantinou, he was very very quiet, ur so called superstar toure and babaginda quite and nothing, i think stoltidis was ok and so was georgatos apart from that everything else was average

In the 2nd half u were happu wit ur 1-0 lead that PAO satrted to attack a lil more but couldnt create than we got the red (i think Kotsios let the team down more than morris) if Kotsios had not been red carded things would have been different IMO!

What happen to haralambidis today? How did he play? I didnt see the whole game only highlights.....was leontiou on the bench? I would like to see these young guys play more and improve...Conceisao still sucks......and for my friend in the previous post, it is still early....alot of things can happen....changes and improvements can be made...a season isnt made by one game, nor is it over till the last minute of football has been played....a few good wins in the coming weeks, and people will be talking differently about Pao......ti filathloi eimaste an tous xegrapsoume apo tora, mazi me ton pao vadizo sta kala tou kai ta kaka tou.......

....unless its the first game which we should of won at home , but lets not it is the first game of the year....say we win in kara......then all is forgiven....Listen both teams played like crap, and they came out on top today, but we will play them again when the game means more...if we lose then, which ill bet my two a*****a we wont, then i will concede and say you were right......alla epalanamvano...einai noris akoma ....min viazese re file na kaneis provlepsis kakes.......an paroume kanena protathlima i kanena kupelo den thelo na sa 'kouo na les ti omadara eimaste kai ta loipa giati tha se thimitho kai tha sou po, gia katse re file esi den eleges xasame apton oly stin edra mas, ola teleiosan simera kai ta lipa...kai den pisteuo na eisai i na thelis na gineis upokritis...giaut o skepsou protou afisis tin orgi sou na sou vazi kouventes sto stoma

for the blind people in here.1)morris kicked djole after the osfp player scored the goal because the referi didn t show offside like morris wanted.it wasn t offside.2)kotsios had the ball in the corner but he tries to hit okkas twice,the first okkas is not close enough but the second he get him good.red card in every country that soccer is played by rules.3)pao had some good moments but didn t have enough energy to overturn the score after tuesday s extra effort.4)anyone here saying that the result is the refferi helping olimpiako is just an excuse to cover your frustration.it was a game full of bad tackles and not really the game we were all waiting but the refferi tryed to be 50-50.5)pao winning in karaiskaki is just a dream unless we play with our third team.

sure he was biased....

A- youre wrong cause OSFP got 4 yellows.... if he was biased  he would not have given 4 yellows

B- when kotsio knows someone is around him at the corner like that u dont usee all force and wind up and wherever the hand goes

C- forgive him for doing his job

after all... the way morris kicked the guy... come one that was illegal!

i have said it again if u wanna stick to the refs excuses stick to it.. reality is we dont need the refs to win  and today was no exeption!

Ne re, four yellows......... and where were the second yellows to players like djorgevic and Georgatos for constant fouls afterward and using their hands. I yellow dusnt mean nuthin, u wana show ur not biased send him off cos If Pao deserved 2 then definetly Oly deserved at least one.

Did u guys see the interview with Seric after the match. The guy was soo pissed off. When asked about the referee and the kotsios incident he sed we cant do nothin about that and that we can only play against 11 players and not the referee, he avoided saying that the referee was hopeless well with that response. He also said that they did not deserve to lose and that Olympiakos was lucky to win but the translator didnt translate it exactly for the Greek Public!!!

ps. SERIC = QUALITY

the bottom line guys is we lack height in defense and up front i have doubts our artilery is up to scratch,olisadembe is definitely not 100% but i rekon flavio is a very very avg player,,,,,,a hasbeen if u ask me. I will give him chances but if he continues with the garbage hes serving up well he should go back to instanbul. EKI TRIED HIS HEART OUT AND PLAYED MUCH DEEPER CAUSE FLAVIO WAS USELESS and not putting his legs in the fire and challenging balls,,,AND THIS PROVED THAT EKI HAD 2,3 PLAYERS ON HIM DURING THE GAME when he did recieve the ball. Flavios perfomances are downing to the mediocrtity that basinas showed last yr. He obviously doesnt realise where hes playing and is over here on his last vacation.

If this, if that.... com'on, PAO was slightly better, but NOT a good team on the pitch... We had more attacks, but Oly converted. We'd be full of it if the reverse had happened and PAO won in Karaiskaki.

Gavroi don't have a good team either, but this is the Greek league..... I think Solid set his team very well to play against us, away with 60,000 green fans.

Our team has many problems. Adonis said it well above so I won't repeat. I also agree that Kotsios (and Morris) are stupid, and hurt the team. But I disagree that PAO could have turned the match--yes, it was possible, but, let's face it, we don't have a good offense.... the center doesn't pass well, and our stickers aren't scoring.

And, unless we create a solid defense, PAO is finished this season.... (oh, with this team, don't dream about euro play either)...

I think anything can happen in the Greek league, because the quality is very low, and maybe one-eyed team will rule among the blind....

Finally, gents, I know it hurts, but the game was lost due to our inability not due to the ref's decisions. In my opinion, he played well for a derby. Kotsios didn't deserve a red for his foul, but talking trash did it.

It's a sport, emotions fuel the game too, but a true professional uses the emotional side to his advantage.... don't act like little kids

It was superior finishing which won the game for the visitors, whose goals came from their only clear-cut opportunities. In contrast Panathinaikos, looking jaded following their two-hour UEFA Champions League third-qualifying round tie against Wisla Kraków in midweek, struggled to create anything despite dominating possession.

according to uefa.com(very respectable site) pao lost cuz they were tired, even though they controlled possesion despite being tired, and oly had only a couple chances.....dont shoot me just thought you might like to see what the rest of the world is saying..

he opening goal came on ten minutes before the break when Djordjevic's clever assist was powerfully headed beyond Panathinaikos goalkeeper Mario Galinovic by Stoltidis. The home side pushed forward but were unable to craft an equaliser and once Kotsios was dismissed for elbowing Ioannis Okkas on 65 minutes, they faced an uphill battle.

Left-footed volley

Djordjevic scored a trademark goal to wrap up victory for the visitors, collecting the ball from range before advancing and firing a powerful left-footed volley into the net from the edge of the box. Deflated by the killer second goal, Morris aimed a petulant kick at Djordjevic as the goalscorer celebrated, and was immediately shown a red card.

Exhausting week

It marked the end of an exhausting week for Panathinaikos, who squeezed past Wisla after extra-time and were subsequently drawn in Champions League Group C, along with Werder Bremen, FC Barcelona and Udinese Calcio.

Archived