Phantis Forums

What a Great Signing This Would Be....

evalagoal

he would be a good addition to our team. if we would also get a good right winger i'd say that our offense would do much better than last season.

but i just read that he wasnt playing that much last season because he was injured quite often.

he would be a good addition to our team. if we would also get a good right winger i'd say that our offense would do much better than last season.

but i just read that he wasnt playing that much last season because he was injured quite often.

I watched him play through TV here in the US (FSC) and he's a great player. Yeah he got hurt last year, but he should be over his injury. Overall though he would be a GREAT signing.... I see him as an Oforique type of player but much more mature, stronger, and samrter without the ball... :tup: :tup: :tup:

Until Olympiakos announce our NEW signings im NOT believing any of these rumours :nono: They have been doing this for the past 3-4 years and im sick of it :whistle:

With all these rumours we can become a Billion dollar team BUT also a Nursing Home :LOL: :LOL:

I visited the forum of the Hamburger SV fans and had a look around what they are thinking about a possible move of his to osfp. they are like 50-50 for or against the transfer. some say, that because of some injury problems he couldn't perform like he should and some others say that he doesnt really use the chances he gets in front of the goal. anyway, they also posted a link to a film about him in the belgian league.

emile mpenza

all i know is that i saw a picture on a website and this guy is diesel. i like a forward in his mid 20's that s an athlete, the way mpeza is. hes goona be one of those high energy, quick sprinting, number 9's. he must be good to play in the bundesliga, trust me guys if we get him hes gonna be the first scorer in the protathlima. and if we donet get him....at least were not stuck with aloizi, hahahahaha

all i know is that i saw a picture on a website and this guy is diesel. i like a forward in his mid 20's that s an athlete, the way mpeza is. hes goona be one of those high energy, quick sprinting, number 9's. he must be good to play in the bundesliga, trust me guys if we get him hes gonna be the first scorer in the protathlima. and if we donet get him....at least were not stuck with aloizi, hahahahaha

nice shot lol

wut going on with Davide in Santos is anything happenning there

by the way did u see the goal Giovanni scored for Santos last week

it was just nice and skillfull

i mean we didn't see that at all for Olympiakos last season i wonder if he under bajevic really affected him but lets get back to either mpenza or Davide bring them to Olympiakos

Archived