Phantis Forums

Average attendance for A' Ethniki

Ziaka

is there a way that you can get ehe maximum number of fans that the teams stadium holds??? I'm just currious to see what's an average for that club for example, Olympiacos stadium holds 33 (if I'm not mistaking) and they averaged 27 thousand...

Does that make sense???

Thanks

wow, they are some statistics.

you see, here in melbourne, australia, when i go see a game from one the 3 greek teams, they get a crowd of around 2-3 thousand. only if the greek teams play one-another they will get a crowd, for example there was a crowd of 12,000 to see 2 greek teams play. and there were over 8,000 when a greek team played a macedonian team. but at everygame in the A' Ethniki, there were avergaes of 27,22,10 thousand. that would be a great atmosphere.

-The huge gain for Greek Football was the AEK crown especially for the participation of women and children and the general atmosphere!

-Next year it expected to be even greater!

-PAO is also moving to OAKA (and probably will try to use the Demis blueprint)

-And hopefully Olympiakos will avoid so many ground punishments

-The huge gain for Greek Football was the AEK crown especially for the participation of women and children and the general atmosphere!

i didn't know that Pao was moving into OAKA

is that only for games in Europe

or will Leoforos be closed ?????

if they do move into OAKA it will only help the club and i am sure the fans will attend

i didn't know that Pao was moving into OAKA

is that only for games in Europe

or will Leoforos be closed ?????

if they do move into OAKA it will only help the club and i am sure the fans will attend

yeah, then PAO can actually get more fans to their games, and it will be like kairaskaki, and full house at nearly every home game.

im not sure about leoforos, i think it will probably just be a training ground for them, but i could be wrong.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived