Phantis Forums

Giorgios Theodoridis

Spears

I am sure there are rumors since his contract expires in June. He has however expressed his desire to re-sign with PAOK. It just depends on the fact if PAOK coaches want him back.

Why did it take you so long to give this guy a start! He's been around since he was 19-20, witht at trademark Fotakis style shot, maybe better, but had to reach 25 to get a whiff of a chance.

When you say "you", who exactly are you referring to? Ziaka? Because as much as he might want, Ziaka is not making the coaching or the administrative decisions at PAOK right now. When he wins the lottery however, expect that fact to change. :tup: :tup:

Admins on every team make weird decisions all the time when it concerns players who have potential. This kid isn't any different.

Excuse me, but any retard who doesn't play a player who can at least pass an shoot, in a team ful of ataladous (Egomitis, Maladenis, etc), does make ouu wonder. Are you picking on me saying you when I should have said your managhement. How incredibly clever, I bow to your superioir intelligence Bati...

I saw him some years ago with the U-21 Nationalt Team here in Lausanne during the European Championship.... then too he was technically strong... but his handicap was the physics...

Today against PAO he played well... and he has even progressed since I saw him a couple of years ago in Lausanne.....

He had a nice ball control.. and was the most remarkable player on the pitch.... The fellow has a lot of talent...

But still his physic is still below average...and he has to work very hard on this issue....

Ziaka? Because as much as he might want, Ziaka is not making the coaching or the administrative decisions at PAOK right now. When he wins the lottery however, expect that fact to change. :tup: :tup:

Wouldn't that be something? Me having control of PAE PAOK. I'd show them how to run things. I couldn't be worse than Goumenos or Batatoudis. :D :D :D

As for Theodoridis, he is talented, but did not have too many chances to show it at PAOK so far. I thik some coaches did not not give him enough chances to prove himself. He also had some injuries to deal with. I think once Karageorgiou took over at PAOK he got his chances and is not showing his talents. The fact that his contract is up and he trying to impress PAOK coaches and other teams has something to do with the fact that he is playing that good.

The fact that his contract is up and he trying to impress PAOK coaches and other teams has something to do with the fact that he is playing that good.

His movements (yesterday) with his body were looking very attractive.... you might laugh now..... but sometimes he reminded me a bit to Maradona in his youth... B)

But Maradona was much stronger physically and much faster.... :)

Yes, I m serious......... I really was surprised... as he looked yesterday on the pitch as the most talented one... including all PAO players.. His movements were nicer to watch than Gonzalez....

But he needs a special individual training to build his physics... I don't know if he gets it at PAOK.....

As I said a big talent.... But if he will get a big player ...this is another question.... ?

I can remember about 2 years ago... he was tested in the Bundesliga by Bochum... but was not hired....... It must have been due to his limited physics....

Glad you agree Surfer...The guy has score some excellent goals over the years, I've never had chance to watch many of his full games, but in Greece it isn't that hard to spot somebody who's at least above average:)

Every week though, I;m increasingly impressed by Pappas..technique, goalscoring, acceleration, the ability to do the unexpected, he's a lot more Maradona-esque in his style of play than Theodoridis in my opinion..

Archived