Phantis Forums

Pedrag Djordjavic

NYC_Olympiakos

Djordjavic scored a beautiful goal today

it just reminded me that he will be a free agent during the summer

Olympiakos needs to resign him and let him keep his starting role

by this time we need to have a couple of prospects developing to take over when necessary

i say this b/c in the begginning of the year he looked old and slow

i questioned even if he comes back he needs to be on the bench and spot start

but he has turned it on

he maybe 32 but doesn't play his age

i mean he also is the captain of serbia and montengro, starts, takes alot of their set pieces and his team is first place in there qualifying group

terrific player and leader

He's class. Pure and simple.

Over the last few years, he's the only guy who has put his all into every game he's played. He creates chances, pulls back defensively, scores goals, everything. I'm really impressed by him.

Of all the players on Oly, he'd be the one to keep on the short term. Then, I think he should consider a career in coaching.

by this time we need to have a couple of prospects developing to take over when necessary

but he has turned it on

i mean he also is the captain of serbia and montengro, starts, takes alot of their set pieces and his team is first place in there qualifying group

Totaly agree with you..... But as a team do you think that Olympiacos should start looking on "rebuilding" towards the future? What I mean by that is to have and add some youth into the squad. Djorjevic is a player that can be a role model for the youth of Olympiacos and he would be a great mentor to someone comeing through the ranks. Me personally I think that he's one of the best foreign plyers to play in Greece (Overall) and it's going to be hard finding another one. But for the state that Olympiacos is in at the moment they NEED to be looking at youth in order to get seven more in a row Championships.

What do you all think?

:gr: :gr:

but he has turned it on

Totaly agree with you..... But as a team do you think that Olympiacos should start looking on "rebuilding" towards the future? What I mean by that is to have and add some youth into the squad. Djorjevic is a player that can be a role model for the youth of Olympiacos and he would be a great mentor to someone comeing through the ranks. Me personally I think that he's one of the best foreign plyers to play in Greece (Overall) and it's going to be hard finding another one. But for the state that Olympiacos is in at the moment they NEED to be looking at youth in order to get seven more in a row Championships.

What do you all think?

:gr: :gr:

i can't argue with u

Olympiakos should do exactly wut u said

problem is i think they still are in love with the seven straight

but in the summer Djordjavic should get a 2 year deal and at this time bring in some young talent that u see playing in a few years

Djordjavic influence will only excel a young and uprising player

problem is we need to find that player

I didnt know he captained the Serbian team - I thought only just two years ago he wasnt even on the team!

Even I agree - he definately is a class player - truly a gauro to hate! I just hate playing against him - he always puts in the hard yards and has the talent!

Wats the progress with his contract renewal?

• 2 weeks later...

as far as i know some of the players whos contracts are running out in summer will soon have a meeting with louvaris to talk about their contracts. i think djole will be offered another 2 year contract but with only about half the money he is getting now.

as far as i know some of the players whos contracts are running out in summer will soon have a meeting with louvaris to talk about their contracts. i think djole will be offered another 2 year contract but with only about half the money he is getting now.

well all depends wut offers he gets from elsewhere

i mean he loves the club and the fans love him

he has a beautiful home in Greece and Greek wife

so i mean i would hope he stays

Archived