Phantis Forums

Semi-finals (2004-2005)

Northerner

• 2 weeks later...

I see a Xanthi-AEK final with AEK winning the cup but either team winning is cool.

Especially Xanthi..they've come a long way.

bold prediction from u

listen we all know why u picking this as your final and winner

u wnat Olympiakos to lose to AEK and Aek to beat Xanthi because Xanthi's two best players our former OSFP

Anztas and Luciano

Olympiakos will win the cup !!!!!!!!!!!!

I see a Xanthi-AEK final with AEK winning the cup but either team winning is cool.

bold prediction from u

u wnat Olympiakos to lose to AEK and Aek to beat Xanthi because Xanthi's two best players our former OSFP

Anztas and Luciano

I must correct you my friend. B)

Believe it or not I didnt know they were ex-gavroi players. And my predictions have nothing to do with OSFP. I just want to see another team win the gr-cup and not the same old ones. Just gives the league a bettter spice on things.

GO AEK or XANTHI!!!

bold prediction from u

Anztas and Luciano

I must correct you my friend. B)

Believe it or not I didnt know they were ex-gavroi players. And my predictions have nothing to do with OSFP. I just want to see another team win the gr-cup and not the same old ones. Just gives the league a bettter spice on things.

GO AEK or XANTHI!!!

well as great as Olympiakos has been in the Greek cup winning 20 of them

they haven't won one since 1999

we lost a few times in the final since then

Paok and AEK

AEK by the way as won it a bunch of times

so necesarrily u should be going to Xanthi

and after today's result Olympiakos will get to the final

ziaka how do i edit posts? i want to update the post with scores but i cant seem to find the edit button..

thanks

I think there is a time limit set on how long after the initial post you can edit it. I'll have to check into it. In the meantime I entered the scores for you.

ziaka how do i edit posts? i want to update the post with scores but i cant seem to find the edit button..

thanks

I think there is a time limit set on how long after the initial post you can edit it. I'll have to check into it. In the meantime I entered the scores for you.
thanks buddy.

EPO has made no change to the schedule. Xanthi might drop out... but it's really not in their interest to drop out at this stage... that would be quite a dumb move, especially given they've almost made the final and have a good chance at winning the cup..

Just shows you that you can't take anything for granted. Xanthi players thought they had the qualification secured. It only took Aris two early goals at the start of each half to put the Xanthi dreams of reaching the final to rest. Xanthi basically underestimated Aris and paid for it in the end.

Archived