Phantis Forums

Ling Cup?

xiotis

QUOTE Don't forget. From next season we will have 3 differnt comptetitions in Greece with the addition of the Ling Cup. QUOTE

I have not heard of this, is there any truth to this, if so can you fill me in and give me as much info on this subject please

i think this will be very good for greek soccer, especially for the development of our young players, although it will take its toll on teams w/o dept as well

fill me in fellas

Yes it could possibly tire the players but it will probably serve like the carling cup in england or on that basis, teams will just play their youngsters and a few solid bench players, i doubt it will be high on many of the priorities list...to win the ling cup lol

QUOTE Don't forget. From next season we will have 3 differnt comptetitions in Greece with the addition of the Ling Cup. QUOTE

I have not heard of this, is there any truth to this, if so can you fill me in and give me as much info on this subject please

i think this will be very good for greek soccer, especially for the development of our young players, although it will take its toll on teams w/o dept as well

fill me in fellas

it is not ling cup but leageu cup

ling cup is greek-english :gr: :gr: :gr:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived