Phantis Forums

Transfers

m_kafes

Looking into doesnt mean they signed them.....if your satisfied with looking into...then i dont know what to say to you.

One thing i will say is that alot of the people on this forum know of aloisi and most like him and regard him as a good signing as long as he plays to his ability.

Now just like you said...since you have know idea who aloisi was...dont criticise...and wait and see how he plays...cause we know what aloisi is capable of.

PS i never knew who charalambides was....does that mean our team has issues?

Why dont u check this guys stats out before u shoot ur mouth... Because he can score for the Kangaroos doesnt mean he is a good player.....My friend our management is ruining this team...Yeah there looking into it.. Why arnt we looking into getting a well known established player....Pao doesnt have the money!! Or are the FU@@@@ cheap..... You answer that for me!!! They cant offer Konstantinou a half decent contract...We want to make Champions League.....With a kangaroo on our backs we might jump into the Group stages......Charalmbides is a young player coming from Cyprus where would u here about him if you dont follow the Cypriot League...Aloisi is 30 years old and has been around for awhile......

I hope our greens do well..the way things our going We are in big trouble!!!1

no one knew who the hell bidis was and u were the only one that said he was good while others were saying "whos this palto, no name c*** from cyprus" ie Papou...

However u were spitting chips at him because he didnt know what he was talking about because u my friend had followed his carrer (bidis) and knew his abilitys and how good he really was...

Now the irony here is that u hated papou and others because he had said negative s%$#! about bidis when he didnt know nothing about him at all!!! However ur doing the exact same thing with this "aussie Kangaroo" and bashing him because u dnt know nothing about him and because his an Aussie!! (Which i can sorta understand because aussies arnt no brazilians however wake up because Cyprians arnt either!!! if anything cyprians are far less then the aussie when it comes to football)

No let me tell you something my friend;

This "Aussie Kangaroo" is 29 years of age and is reguarded as one of Australias finest!! he currently plays in spain where he has spent the last 4 years in!! and b4 that he had spent 2 years in england!!! he has got really good experience natinal wise and has really good experience in playing in tough leagues (Spain,Italy, belgium & England).. He also has a 50% scoring record for his country which never the less is impresive and has also scored important goals fo his team e.g scored the winner jst last month in the cup semi-final i think... so he shouldnt have any problems playing in greece nor cyprus :nono:

Also because his 29, this means we can have atleast 2-4 years of his service which is excellent...

u want info?? here read b4 u judge

http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/fo/profiles/6766.html <<-------- look at the stats 04/05 Panathinaïkos???

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/c/play...LOISI_John.html

P.S Dnt be a Hypocrite!!! u dnt like when people talk s%$#! about ur precious Cyprian players then dont do it to others :tdown: ill finish it off with a nice quote

"hey Bidis, u dnt like this Aussie kangaroo, guess what ur going to see plenty of him in the future wearing his gold shoes scoring plenty of goals so if u dnt like it go have a cry" [ Famous Quote by Bidis the user]

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking into doesnt mean they signed them.....if your satisfied with looking into...then i dont know what to say to you.

One thing i will say is that alot of the people on this forum know of aloisi and most like him and regard him as a good signing as long as he plays to his ability.

Now just like you said...since you have know idea who aloisi was...dont criticise...and wait and see how he plays...cause we know what aloisi is capable of.

PS i never knew who charalambides was....does that mean our team has issues?

Why dont u check this guys stats out before u shoot ur mouth... Because he can score for the Kangaroos doesnt mean he is a good player.....My friend our management is ruining this team...Yeah there looking into it.. Why arnt we looking into getting a well known established player....Pao doesnt have the money!! Or are the FU@@@@ cheap..... You answer that for me!!! They cant offer Konstantinou a half decent contract...We want to make Champions League.....With a kangaroo on our backs we might jump into the Group stages......Charalmbides is a young player coming from Cyprus where would u here about him if you dont follow the Cypriot League...Aloisi is 30 years old and has been around for awhile......

I hope our greens do well..the way things our going We are in big trouble!!!1

no one knew who the hell bidis was and u were the only one that said he was good while others were saying "whos this palto, no name c*** from cyprus" ie Papou...

However u were spitting chips at him because he didnt know what he was talking about because u my friend had followed his carrer (bidis) and knew his abilitys and how good he really was...

Now the irony here is that u hated papou and others because he had said negative s%$#! about bidis when he didnt know nothing about him at all!!! However ur doing the exact same thing with this "aussie Kangaroo" and bashing him because u dnt know nothing about him and because his an Aussie!! (Which i can sorta understand because aussies arnt no brazilians however wake up because Cyprians arnt either!!! if anything cyprians are far less then the aussie when it comes to football)

No let me tell you something my friend;

This "Aussie Kangaroo" is 29 years of age and is reguarded as one of Australias finest!! he currently plays in spain where he has spent the last 4 years in!! and b4 that he had spent 2 years in england!!! he has got really good experience natinal wise and has really good experience in playing in tough leagues (Spain,Italy, belgium & England).. He also has a 50% scoring record for his country which never the less is impresive and has also scored important goals fo his team e.g scored the winner jst last month in the cup semi-final i think... so he shouldnt have any problems playing in greece nor cyprus :nono:

Also because his 29, this means we can have atleast 2-4 years of his service which is excellent...

u want info?? here read b4 u judge

http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/fo/profiles/6766.html <<-------- look at the stats 04/05 Panathinaïkos???

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/c/play...LOISI_John.html

P.S Dnt be a Hypocrite!!! u dnt like when people talk s%$#! about ur precious Cyprian players then dont do it to others :tdown: ill finish it off with a nice quote

"hey Bidis, u dnt like this Aussie kangaroo, guess what ur going to see plenty of him in the future wearing his gold shoes scoring plenty of goals so if u dnt like it go have a cry" [ Famous Quote by Bidis the user]

Hollywood This team is in Big Trouble!!!

Its Cypriot not Cyprian!!!! For all the money this club has we cant even keep our good players...Thats why we are not winning the league and we have only won it once out of 9 years......

You want stats then there is the biggest one!!!!

If management doesnt smarten up we are looking at Uefa for years to com not Champions League.... The fans are sick and tired of the m*****es..Why dont u think we hardly had any sell outs last year...A 18000 seat staduim or whatever is was hardly full...Wake up tand smell the coffee..You can talk and talk the fans are sick of it......

For gods sake we went thru 3 coaches in one year... So one wake up use the money we have and buy some players!!! this guy if he doesnt perform with us this year There going to send him on the next Kangaroo flight out..You can mark my words!!!

i dont see Aloisi as a star but rather as a good striker...like a Vlaovic maybe...Id prefer Mixalaki, but we will get by, and Mike is capable of way better than Greece, if only he would play for Greece instead of Cyprus Ellas would be unbeleivable....good luck to him

but here is what we do have so far according to Derby:

John Aloisi- striker, Osasuna

Flavio Conceicao, Midfielder defensive, Galatasaray

Anthony Seric, left-back, Lazio

Pierre Ebede, goalkeeper, Chalkidona

Vaggelis Mantzios, striker, Panionios

Alexandros Tziolis, midfielder/defender, Panionios

Theodoridis, midfielder, PAOK

Darlas and Leontiou back from loan....

now we need Kristiansen and Tudor and PAO will be ready to take on europe......but the truth will be well end up with Sila or Fetucine who are completly worthless.

heres what we could see

-----------------Papa/Aloisi--------Gkekas

-Theodoridis----Flavio/Tziolis------Eki---------Bidis/Wooter/?

Seric----------Gkoumas--------Morris/?-----Vyntra/?

---------------------------Galinovic (hopefully not Ebede)

Its Cypriot not Cyprian!!!!  For all the money this club has we cant even keep our good players...Thats why we are not winning the league and we have only won it once out of 9 years......

You want stats then there is the biggest one!!!! 

If management doesnt smarten up we are looking at Uefa for years to com not Champions League....  The fans are sick and tired of the m*****es..Why dont u think we hardly had any sell outs last year...A 18000 seat staduim or whatever is was hardly full...Wake up tand smell the coffee..You can talk and talk the fans are sick of it......

For gods sake we went thru 3 coaches in one year... So one wake up use the money we have and buy some players!!!  this guy if he doesnt perform with us this year There going to send him on the next Kangaroo flight out..You can mark my words!!!

Usually i would agree with u about Management however have u noticed ur the only pao fan in these forums that is upset about this signing??

What about last year when we bought the s%$#! bidis?? what was pao managment smoking then?? however u were the only one who was happy about it because he came from your country!!! HOwever Bidis is s%$#!, completely s%$#!!!! so u wake up n smell the coffe!!! your so ###### bias!!!

Ive never really commented b4 cos i didnt know the guy, but 5 or 6 games i have seen pao play, bides didnt play that bad, i thought he looked one of our best. There were other players that pissed me off, (Basinas losing possesion every time he has the ball, Kostandinou, the laziest player in the world) but I always wanted bides to play.

And by the way Bides is 24 years old he came in the middle of the season he di what his coach wanted him to do..He played hard un like some other mid fielders we had..Yeah he had some bad games too, but can u blame him..He was carrying the weight of such a great symbol on his back..If you can see potential in him then we should be signing 40 year olds instead of young up and comers.....

The team is cheap get over it thats all im trying to say ..This has nothing to do with country man..Im Greek from Cyprus... Just like someone that is from crete or rhodes or anywhere else......Leave this s%$#! behind we got in it before I dont want to start again with ur bull s%$#!!!!

He played hard un like some other mid fielders we had..Yeah he had some bad games too, but can u blame him.

I agree with bides on this one. He came to Pao and he has played very good so far he is extremely fast and he will only get better. So now that we have Aloisi you guys think that Pao will change up there formation and start all 3 strikers? Or will one of them come on as a sub?

Wow just say this right now on http://skysports.planetfootball.com/transf...ticle&id=287489

We are looking @ getting Figo? wtf maybe its a mistake and they meant to say Olympiacos instead of Panathinaikos I hope we are not after him this would not be in our teams best intrest since he will be asking for alot of $$$ and we are already stacked with enough Mid’s

And by the way Bides is 24 years old he came in the middle of the season he di what his coach wanted him to do..He played hard un like some other mid fielders we had..Yeah he had some bad games too, but can u blame him..He was carrying the weight of such a great symbol on his back..If you can see potential in him then we should be signing 40 year olds instead of young up and comers.....

The team is cheap get over it thats all im trying to say ..This has nothing to do with country man..Im Greek from Cyprus... Just like someone that is from crete or rhodes or anywhere else......Leave this s%$#! behind we got in it before I dont want to start again with ur bull s%$#!!!!

First of all im not starting nothing if anything you have started it with ur cheap comment "kangaroo boy" coz like u said some of us are greek-cyps, some of us a greek- cretes but u didnt mention that some of us are greek-Aus!!!! and i take offence to that...

Second of all i agree with your comment about pao management, 1 in 9 years is a disgrace!!! im 100% behind you on this however i dnt agree with your put down of this so called "kangaroo" because i for one know that this kid can actually play and i am confident he will fill the void kostantinou left along with our other strikers unlike u..... I am so confident that he will not only fill in the void for kostantinou but he might do better ;)

Now dnt take this the wrong way and spin it like u usualy do and try n say that i think kostantonou is s%$#! because he is far from s%$#!, his an excellent player however we have to deal with what has happend and like u said kostantinou will be moving on and so does pao with this "kangaroo"

i personaly think this is a good replacement considering pao cant afford players like adriano... however u dnt so leave it at that....

Bolton Wanderers manager Sam Allardyce has confirmed the club are on the trail of Greece international Sotirios Kyrgiakos.

The 25-year-old finished the season on loan with SPL champions Rangers, but the club are believed to be against making the stopper's move to Ibrox a permanent one.

Allardyce has been monitoring Kyrgiakos' form in the Confederations Cup where Greece failed to qualify for the semi-finals in Germany.

The Bolton boss has confirmed he is a player the club are interested in and that the defender's progress is being closely followed.

"We've been watching what he is doing with great interest," explained Allardyce.

"It's fair to say he has interested me for a while."

from skysports.com

iversen is useless......Papa/Gkeka/Aloisi are wayyyy better. Papadopoulos better be respected or this club is losing something very good- again. He had a bad spell midseason but awoke for PAO towards the end and was way better than Vryzas and Charisteas when he played for the nt.....

here is your info on Steffen Iverson...

http://www.soccerbase.com/players_details....d?playerid=3833

it is also rumored that lazio and fiorentina are after him.... we'll wait and see what happens!! B)

not to crash hot about him, i think we neeed to adress the issues of the defence and wingers more importantly then get another 29 year old striker ;) ....

i really hope tudor comes :hypocrite:

drakos13... mate i wouldnt say he is useless.... know about players before you label them "useless"!!

with a setup of Aloisi, Papadopoulos, Gkekas, Olisadebe, and Mantzios

I say it again

IVERSEN IS USELESS TO PAO

we have 5 great forwards (Manolis not so much, Mantzios could develop into something good) why go buy a 6th? we have urgent issues in midfield that need to be handled.....like how we have no wings or attacking mids except for Eki?

drakos, I guess you're right.

Do not underestimate Aloisi, guys. He can have a burst of form especially usually towards the end of the season. He's a clutch player and can give the hand PAO needs during crucial times.

Gekas is a player worth keeping an eye on. He is still 25 and is a finesse-based forward going for acrobatic shots and moves. He can make an excellent addition next season, off the bench.

Papadopoulos is now becoming the biggest national asset of PAO if Konstantinou proves the rumours that he's going. Pap, though largely lacked form last season, has the capacity to carry the frontline on his shoulders when his partner(s) are out of form. But this guy needs to improve his consistency if he is not to lose his line-up place this season.

Mantzios is the new Charisteas of Greek football. Even his hair looks like Angelos's. :D His finishing is OK, he can run, he can keep hold of the ball and most important of all, he's a loyal player who can await his chance before just about making an impact. The one thing I am unsure about this guy is his inexperience in big time soccer.

Manoli is a clutch guy but unfortunately not the player he once was expected to be. I think he will move away from PAO mid-season or at the ebd of his contract next year.

Under these circumstances, Iversen would be absolutely useless. I would give the chance to Kriticos or Tsigkas to improve their skills rather than signing a crappy pensioner from England.

The whole rumor about Iversen and PAO has been started by Osfp.

They leaked that to Norwegian sites.

Osfp wants Iversen, and to make him a BIG deal they are fabricating these rumors about PAO's interest in him.

This makes it sound like they are snatching another good one under PAO's nose :D :blink:

PAO has no interest in him, especially after signing Aloisi :tup:

PEACE

Archived