Phantis Forums

PARATHRHSEIS...

paoforever

Akouste me paidia kai mhn parexhghthoume!

Eimai Panatha gennhma-thremma kai ws to kokkalo.

Den psaxnw gia dikaiologies-Apokleistikame-apoleistikame...

PARATHRHSEIS

--Prwton)

Sas to eipa kai apo prin-

Agwnas xwris thleoptikh kalipsi sthn Eurwph-ginontai TA koufa...

Otan skorare h Sevillh to prwto gkol... htane ennea paiktes

tou PAO mesa sto gipedo...

--Deyteron)

Sto 72/78? O Gonzalez feygei me deuterh karta(trith kitrinh me thn Sebillh...),

syn pou eixe kai treis agwnistikes apo to mats me thn AEK...

Na paizei twra O Gonzalez amyntiko xaf-me ti myika prosonta;

Me tis tapes twn papoutsiwn tou kai tous agkwnes tou;

Na anathewrhthei o rolos tou kai h prosfora tou ston PAO mas...

Ton kaname THEO poly grhgora....

Telos pantwn...

--Triton)

Ti stigmh pou feugei o Gonzalez, ginetai panikos sto pagko...

blepoun oloi ekei oti xanoume to kentro...

O Proponhths eprepe na dwsei entolh:

Kwtsio h Gkouma proxwra deka

metra pio mprosta-tipota allo...

--Tetarto)

NA AFHSEI ton Michalaki mas mesa dioti apasxolouse

DYO amyntikous. Ton bgazei ekso foboumenos thn

kitrinh pou peire...

Pempto)

DYSTYXWS ton bgazei... h issoropia anatrepetai,

o antipalos proponhths to blepei-anasenei-euxaristei ton theo,

bgazei ton ena amyntiko-apo tous dyo-pou apasxolouse o Mixalakhs

kai bazei ton MAKAKOULA-me tesserreis epithetikous pleon...

Meta apo merika lepta dikaiwnetai-o Byntra tramautizetai,

bgainei exw apo to ghpedo, kai me ennia paiktes kai olh thn omada mprosta skorarei O MAKAKOULA...

Kolash to ghpedo...

Ekto)

Blepontas oti h omada mas einai se paniko, kai me ton Gkeka na gyrnaei

na amynetai kai xwris naxei trofodoth, o KAPAROS-kapatso magkas,

petaei exw ki'allo amyntiko, kai bazei kai pemto epithetiko...

Me to gipedo-kolash-fwtia...kai ton PAO mas na einai se SOK,

petane kai deutero gkolaki, kai meta arxizoune na petane thn mpalla,

na ktypane tous paiktes mas ktlp...

As to katalaboume....

ELAXISTOI einai oi proponhtes pou mporoun n'anteksoun

mpota se ena tetio sok-apobolh mesa se mia kolash-40 xiliadwn..

me mia aplh skepsi ola mporousan na exoun lythei...

Me mia tetoia allagh-na bgalei ton Mixalakh pou apasxolouse

dyo amyntikous kai nanai fobera-fobhtro...

TWRA XALASAN OLA...

SOUM-Kypello-Prwtathlhma...

SKAZNI-Exw apo to kypello

MALEZANI-Exw apo to OUEFA

...giati o Toths monos tou den mas ekane;

PAOFOREVER :angry: :( <_< :unsure:

kai nato auto egine...

Mou bgainei o KAPAROS kai leei sthn synenteuxh typou...

"tha ebgaza ton termatofylaka kai tha ebaza ki'allo epithetiko..."

Allazonikh kai PROKLHTIKOTATH frash...

gelloiopiontas to proponhtiko team tou Panathinaikou...

pou tou ekane TO DWRO bgazontas ton Kwnstantinou...

Gi'auto phre to mats...

Xwris epithetikh apeilh pleon...

mas apoteleiwse sta teleutaia 10 lepta...

meta thn allagh tou Mixalakh...

bgazwntas olous tous amyntikous tou...

AX...Mhn ksexname...

Den tou ta rixnw tou Mazelani...

...alla auta einai basika...

Kytaxe leei ton Eki sta matia st'apodythria...

Eprepe na kytaxei ston egkefalo tou prwta kai na

pei: Mou fagane ton Gonzalez, h o Eki efage ton Eki...;

alla edw tha meinoume...;

Edw me ton Mixalakh kai ton Kwtsio h ton Gouma deka metra pio mprosta na krathsoume to kentro...

Emeis tou dwsame tou KAPAROS to dikaiwma na nikhsei...

Prepei na kytame thn alhtheia PANTA sta matia prwth

kai oxi ton paikth...

Mono etsi den tha xanakanoume to idio lathos...

dioti diaforetika tha to epanalaboume...

Oso to perifhmo... "mou aresei o plhthintikos ston Pagko..."

osa karabia exoun pollous kapetanaious exoun kata kanona

bouliaksei...

ASTA... Exase o Olympiakos apo ton Pagrhtio kai phgan na ton Fane

ton antrwpo...OLOI...kai tou dwsane kai 72wro...

As einai o Olympiakos...

Prwtos sto prwtathlhma...

Mesa sto Kypello...

Mesa sto OUEFA...

Apokleistike apo to Champion League me 10 bathmous...

...kai xwris kammia metagrafh ton Genarh!

kai naxei tous latin na ton tsimpane diarkws...

Gi'auto Ellada eimaste kai ekei menoume...

To skeptiko to ti tha pei o kosmos-edw kai twra-

oute programmatismos-oute mellon...

GI'AUTO!!!...

EINAI KATANTIA OLA AUTA-

MEGALH ARRWSTIA...

DYSTYXWS...

PAO FOR EVER :tdown:

--------------------

Look man every pao fun is dissapointed, but if you really think it clearly Malezani's taktics would probabaly be aprooved by everyone if the team went through the next round. No matter who would you put in while you are down to 10 men the situation is bad. waht he did is simple . He left one fresh goalscorer (geka- substitute) and put sapani to: cover the left side and help in organising, something that Gonz was doing the whole game.

Take a look at olympiakos funs. On Sunday they were throwing s%$#! at their team in crete and right now they wait for them at the airport to cellebrate with them all saying three days ago that Bajevich is a wacko, and now the call him a master tactitian by letting out kafes and puting kostula in the back...

The bottom line is this. We now have one goal the chapioship, while olympiakos has three goals and things already look grim for them because they have many injuries and problems with the latin players.

With okka as your center forward..., With panto always out because of yellow cards. With maurogenidi as your true actual right back. With georgato as your only left back left to you avaliable how much can you expect to advance in the eufa competition? (I hope you saw Olympiako playing to understand what I am talking about...)

Look in any case I want Olympiako to proove me wrong and do really good in uefa this year because the last two years most greek teams generally suck in europe. Actually the only team that does quite better is Olympiacos to be honest, because they did excellent in the Chapions league but they didn't go to the next round because Deportivo sold their ass to Monaco.

We have just gor the new coach and we started playing the coaches ourselves.

Particularly after the second game, and the first loss! BUT:

We got 0-0 from the third spanish team after 82 min.

We were finally disqualified to an equal team. Fair and square. It could have been us. Its OK.

Lets be patient. You cannot always win. Lets build a team for many years.

nawh, you guys make some good points, but overall I think you're wrong.... we had many chances to score, so had we done so, this conversation wouldn't take place.

Michalis had a yellow card. Yes, he had 2 defenders, but Melitzana put in Gekas, not a defender. I liked this move. Gekas is fast and could have done damage. He should have started, but the kid doesn't have euro experience (as we saw in Leoforos a week ago).

Of course Kaparos would take out the goalie.... why not? they had to score, so in the last 10 minutes you risk everything.

I'm willing to give Melizana a chance. This guy just took over 3 days ago.. Com'on. Maybe he's no good, but too early to tell. He seems a good fit between the players and Fylakouris. This season we haven't gotten a team. At least now we only have the domestic title to go after....and it's within our control being 2 points behind gavroi and have them in Leoforo later.

The game turned because of Gonzo. OK, maybe he didn't do a rough foul, and the ref made a mistake, and the ref played the Seville in the second half....

BUt, here are some comments from Sportnet regarding Gonzo....

>>>

I agree with the users who posted the three last messages. now it's simple to criticize malesani, but we don't have to forget that every move has its own logic and luck is needed, first of all, in order to work.

At the beginning a lot of people said that an italian trainer would be too defensive...sorry but how did greece win the european championship? Anyway, to me, greek tactics in the european championship were appreciable...

paoforever:

Don't be a laiko fan re...

we are all profitis after the event. If Malezani did ALL that you say and we STILL lost you would be here criticising him again for NOT doing what he actually did.

Get real man. Us Greks always think we know best but only AFTER the event.

Gkeka you say? I say it's his fault that we are not in the last 16 bcause he mised great chances at Leofors. ok? Is Malezani here to teach our strikers how to convert chancs? If so then we have bigger problems than I imagined. we have very basic problems.

We lost to a better team and that's that.

oi, shut up, the fact is when gekas came on we played like a team, but conceded two goals, we played rubbish in the first half but kept a score. So it wasn't the sub, its purely because gonzales got sent off that messed up the game for us. it was unlucky pure and simple.

and panos, seville are not a better team than us, but the fact is its football, and sometimes the better team dosen't win.

and zachos, we cant keep building and building, we build for the future, which we did 10 yrs ago, and 20 yrs ago. I believe this is the best and strongest pana side for years, and its up to the manager to sort em out. ok, maybe scansy messed up for us this yr, maybe zajec is full of s%$#! for sacking schum, but im not pissed off, but i will be nxt year if we dont pick up a european trophy, but im not bothered which one, im not picky

Its time guys emi na kopsoume tis m*****.es TELIOS. We must all be patient with Malezani and allow him to build this team from scratch. From now till the remainder of the season, Malezani must decide who must stay and who should be shown the door in respects to player roster. No more sackings frenzies, let the guy build the team, and a good summer preparation for the new yr. Give some of these hungry yth players a chance. There are plenty of new basinades, gourmades, karagounades, liberopoulades. kiriakodades in the yth team crying for an opportunity.

Archived