Phantis Forums

Is the Protathlima over already?

drakos13

does OSFP have this one secured pretty much?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. does OSFP have this one secured pretty much?

• No, this is not over yet
    • Yes, this is over pretty much
    • I dont like Olympiakos

I think its very close but there is one more key match...Ksanthi. They are a great team and it will be an empty karaiskaki as well as other matches...if Ksanthi can pull off something great it will all get close again. Also AEK are brave this year, and OSFP also has to travel to Toumpa and Leoforos...

but PAO is in shambles and unless they can get better and confident quickly with the new coach and AEK cant finish some games, maybe OSFP will be able to afford a few hits at the expense of PAO and AEK.

• 3 weeks later...

in competition sense the championship is not over

but when it is all said in done it will be with Olympiakos raising the title

u say Olympiakos as to play in Leoforos and Toumba and AEK at home

do remember Pao plays Paok in Toumba and Play AEK in Leoforos and do remember AEK did beat Pao in Leoforos to progress to the final 16 of the Greek cup

also remember Paok played Pao really well in Leofors so the return leg will be much harder for Pao in Toumba

in Olympiakos case they beat Paok pretty good off course that was much earlier on the season but they know have an idea of Paok's play

Olympiakos bring back the title

off course this will be tough for Olympiakos

but nuttin is every easy when winning a championship

obviously Olympiakos didn't expect to lose to a lowly team like Erogtelis and have 7 games ban from home crowd

but these are the cards Olympiakos has been dealt with

we can bitch and Moan like Pao does or we can just suck it up and win the title

Olympiakos controls its own destiny

The Protathlima is definently not over yet. PAO, Olympiakos, and AEK are right there, It's gonna go down to one game, and we have already seen all of these clubs fall to lower ranked teams.......Panathinaikos with Kerkira.....Olympiakos with Ergotelis.....and AEK with Apollon Kalamaria....... I haev a feeling that AEK is going to win the league though, they've been playing pretty good overall.

:nw: This season is far from over...if anything what we have seen up until now shows that anything can happen. AEK, PAO and OSFP have all lead at some stage and now there is 3 points between all 3.

PAOK will have a role to play as both PAO and OSFP (this week for OSFP) have to go there and get wins. Not sure about AEK!

PAME GERA!!!!!!! :nw: :nw:

I think the CHAMPIONS are to retain their TITLE!!!!!!! :gr:

Archived