Phantis Forums

Olympiacos lacks Pace

Olympiacos-Sydney

I know definetly we are lacking speed,

We need players on the wing like Robben and Duff,

It is pointless to use LM and RM unless they have pace,

Maybe we can use Castillo on the left and Okkas on the right.

So Maybe this lineup might work

In a 4-4-2 System

----------------------------Nikopolidis--------------------------

PANTOS----------ANATOLAKIS---------SHURRER---------------VENETIDIS---------

OKKAS-----------STOLTIDIS--------------MARIC-----------------CASTILLO----------

---------------------------------RIVALDO-----------------------------------------

----------------------------------Dacol---------------------------------------------

What do you guys think???

At this point my man I agree w/ you in this case. It's not time to panic, but with all the talent that this team has it's amazing how they can't put it together on the field. Can you say "CLIKES"

I thought that Bajevic was going to come back into this club and maybe do something to fix this sort of thing but it definetly doesn't look that way.

What I trully believe that Olympiacos needs to do is use their youth. For crying-out-loud we have seen this all throughout Europe and we are still 10 yrs behind everyone. Lets use our youth players and you'll see a big change in Fans, players supporters and we'll get the respect from Europe. Don't get me wrong I also think that Rivo is a WORLD CLASS player but this is the ideal time to utilize his expertise and teach the little guys to play at his level.... I hope that this makes sense.. Sorry if I dragged on a abit.

I like your line-up because it incorporates youth as well as experience

:gr:

looks nice but rivaldo isnt the fastest anymore either. but he would be good in organizing the game. what about this one?

---------------------------------------nikopolidis---------------------------------------

--------------pantos------------------schurrer-----------------venetidis-------------

------------------------stoltidis---------------------kafes------------------------------

-----maric-----------------------------rivaldo----------------------------okkas-------

-------------------------------d'acol--------------castillo-------------------------------

i dont know on which side okkas plays better but he could also swith places with castillo.

Guest Protathlitis

I REALLY DONT WANT TO START DOING THAT 'USING STRIKERS AS WINGERS THING': IT DOESENT WORK.

MARIC IS LEFT SIDED; HES THE NATURAL REPLACMENT FOR TZOLE.

Also some of you are suggesting we have a back 3 only!!! definatley not

..........................Antonis...................................

..rezic(trust me)....anatolakis...Schurrer/Vallas....Venetidis

..kafes...................Stoltidis.........................Tzole...........

.........................Rivaldo..........Maric...........................

..............................A STRIKER....................................

OKKAS SHOULD GO; HE HAD HIS CHANCE, CASTILLO SHOULD BE A SUB: WITHOUT A QUALITY STRIKER THESE TACTICS ARE USELESS THOUGH

I REALLY DONT WANT TO START DOING THAT 'USING STRIKERS AS WINGERS THING': IT DOESENT WORK.

MARIC IS LEFT SIDED; HES THE NATURAL REPLACMENT FOR TZOLE.

Also some of you are suggesting we have a back 3 only!!! definatley not

..........................Antonis...................................

..rezic(trust me)....anatolakis...Schurrer/Vallas....Venetidis

..kafes...................Stoltidis.........................Tzole...........

.........................Rivaldo..........Maric...........................

..............................A STRIKER....................................

OKKAS SHOULD GO; HE HAD HIS CHANCE, CASTILLO SHOULD BE A SUB: WITHOUT A QUALITY STRIKER THESE TACTICS ARE USELESS THOUGH

Okkas did he cause the penalty today.. Did he not turn the defender inside and out and put the ball back into his own net.. Maybe they should give up the useless other players they have and not worry about okkas chance.. He is the only one that is doing anything for your team the last 5 games nevermind the season...

giovanni, djordevic, maric, castillo shurrer should all get deported..........

georgides too

Okkas played a wing role for AEK last season and we all know he is not a striker

so that would be a good move

also castillo at the wing will be good b/c he can't be a striker not strong enough but his speed and skill will be better fit at that position

i also like to know where is maric these days i haven't heard nuttin from him

its time for A'dcol to see real time

so in other words we should go 4-4-1-1

Mavrogenidis Schurrer Anatolakis Mavrogenidis

Kafes Stoltidis

Castillo or Maric Okkas

Rivaldo

d'acol

i know d' acol will be put in a tough position and be demanded for alot at such a young age but we need to find out if he is the real deal

and plus he will be receiving support from the mid-field

its a fact Olympiakos won't be scoring alot so they need to control the game

they need to use the players they have at hand and best suit them for a winning style

finally its time for the players to compete and win

Bajevic needs to do a better job in away games he plays such a style which is not winning

rather he is playing not to lose rather than to win and the end result of that is u lose points so your still losing

u need to play to win period

Guest Protathlitis

He is the only one that is doing anything for your team the last 5 games nevermind the season...

Are you Giannis Okkas or something? Shut the $*#* up!!

How can you be taken seriously when you cant hit water falling from a boat?

just ignore bides he loves Cyprus and anything from there

Love is not only blind but stupid B)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

he seems to me to be like a cypriot version of dragonfly. ;)

Indeed but, to be fair, Okkas seemed to be a really good performer yesterday, for second time in a row. To repeat myself here, Okkas has a great potential at the left wing because he has talent (not for scoring, yet :LOL:), speed and will to run and fight. Unlike quite a few walkers in our team.

Why dont u shut the FU@** UP !!!! The only reason you got a point was because of Okkas your team should be 10 points back... dont worry I think Babeto is available maybe u can sign him next year.....Its not Bayevic is fault he is coaching a bunch of losers... I rest my case with the ignorance of the fans...

Anyways your team stinks, Why dont u guys call back choutos maybe he can score for you..... Have fun being in third place... Losers

i don't see your team doing any better than us

u should be thank ful this is not one of the Olympiakos teams in the 7 year run b/c they would be up by 10 points by this point

also remember the courts will give back and better give back Olympiakos 3 points taken away from them when they have already have earned it

and that would put us back on top and it this could improve the mentally of the players to play more better

Guest Protathlitis

Why dont u shut the FU@** UP !!!! The only reason you got a point was because of Okkas your team should be 10 points back... dont worry I think Babeto is available maybe u can sign him next year.....Its not Bayevic is fault he is coaching a bunch of losers... I rest my case with the ignorance of the fans...

If okkas could score we would have easily won our CL group. What are you talking about? okkas has scored once in the league, yet somehow hes saved 10 points. :huh:

Its not hard to tell that the title, DESPITE HAVING 6 POINTS GIFTED TO THE GAYS, is our unless WE lose it.

now please stop ruining every thread and shut the F$#k up

If okkas could score we would have easily won our CL group. What are you talking about? okkas has scored once in the league, yet somehow hes saved 10 points. :huh:

Its not hard to tell that the title, DESPITE HAVING 6 POINTS GIFTED TO THE GAYS, is our unless WE lose it.

now please stop ruining every thread and shut the F$#k up

your totally right and i got your back here

i mean the gays or fags wutever u want to call them have bitched how bad the league is and now their trying to side with the league which they believe have screwed them from domestic success

hyprocrits in my view

btw where is dragon fly?

since pool beat frinos arse he has not posted anything!

btw where is dragon fly?

since pool beat frinos arse he has not posted anything!

found this by mistake :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

???dragonfly???

• 2 weeks later...

Well guys after another lackuster performance, its obvious more than ever that we lack pace.

After our match with Sochaux, Bajevic needs to change things around and throw in some new blood. Kostoullas,Vallas,Castillo,Taralidis,D'akol need P L A Y I N G time, pure and simple.

I understand that making moves can alter alot of things starting with our position in the league, BUT obviously if things arn't working, TRY TO FIX IT.

Well guys after another lackuster performance, its obvious more than ever that we lack pace.

After our match with Sochaux, Bajevic needs to change things around and throw in some new blood. Kostoullas,Vallas,Castillo,Taralidis,D'akol need P L A Y I N G time, pure and simple.

I understand that making moves can alter alot of things starting with our position in the league, BUT obviously if things arn't working, TRY TO FIX IT.

Speaking of young blood how is Mendrinos doing these dayz

i mean his he a good scoring striker and will he see a opportunity to come up to the big club next season

i would also like to know how is D'acol ???

as anybody seen him and his he worth the wait

as he shown some flashes of greatness

but i guess it's hard to job in such very little time

i do want to see more of Castillo thats for sure

i think it's been a lost season for him in the past 2 months

last season he was getting lots of burn and u saw the development

i know this is for the transfer window section but the cyrprian player Stathis Aloneflits (something like that) might be lured to come to your club by the summer window season

we will see

but one thing is for sure they will be alot of new and hopefully young faces next season

Archived