Phantis Forums

Antenna Satellite in Canada

I know its a little off topic paidia, but I have been a subscriber to ANtenna Satellite for the last five years. I live in Ontario and it seems as of today it has been cut off. I was wondering if there is anybody in the Ontario area that is also a subscriber to this channel and if they are having the same problem. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you,

Kostas Dimas

Hello. The reason you are not getting Antenna is because your reciever is probably too old to recieve the signal from DishNet. The same thing happened to me last week. I called the place in Kitchener which ships the signal to me, and the told me that I would have to send the reciever to DishNet, and in return they would send me a new one back. It would probably cost lots of $$$. I told them to stick it up their kolo, and cut it off.

I called Rogers and am now subscribing to Odyssey 1 and 2. You will probably be better off that way.....It will never go down...

Hope this helps...

Green Empire,

I just received my channel back the other day. The company that I was dealing with had moved so the signal was cut off. I found out through the one of the kafeneia in my area the new location of the company that distributes the signal for Antenna, and they just reconnected me. It is not that the Dishnet is to old I have had it for six years almost. And Antenna, well its 100 times better than those cable networks such as Odyssey. Thanks for your comments, oh and try getting Antenna from Greece. You'll be pleased. ;)

Archived