Phantis Forums

AEk - Panathinaikos

dave22222

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a real fan does support the team, but WANTS THE BEST FOR IT. We can easily take AEK out by a couple goals in the second leg with out skazny. its an odd situation but i feel a change in coach is the only way to helpo anyone is more qualified or just as skazny.... with this idiot look at our results...those arent the last of them. they are coming one way or the other, i prefer it now rather than when it will count vs AEK in the league, OSFP, and Sevilla. and PAOK in the touba. he is also tearing apart the team internally. beleive me if we play the same way the last couple months with Skazny against sevilla you will wish he had left earlier , and a game that cant really hurt PAO....wed still have a second leg. i think long run.....it sad i hate seeing PAO lose but things have to get better somehow, i know that it wont happen with the current coach.

i totally understand...but think of this..is skazni gets fired, who will we hire?? if we get someone qualified, it will be a miracle...

re slick you must be smoking some good stuff if you actually believe that tsikinis diamorfose apotelesma for AEK. A ref that denies AEK a clear cut penalty is helping them? That's one for the ages. He was not a very good ref. he made mistakes and called a lot of fouls. if you noticed every time the ball was in the air for a kefalia a foul was called (on both teams). both gonzales and assuncao needed to be red carded for their boxing abilities and not just a yellow to 1 guy.

I realize your a PAO fan but you either have to take off the green glasses or stop smoking the green stuff before coming out and talking about refs.

Assunsao punched Basina...not Cesar. Gonzales hit Assunsao as well. Both Gonzales and Assunsao should have been sent off. Katsouranis was dragged down in the box ...even a hockey ref would have given a penalty on that one. The ref was bad in general...he did not let the game flow. I guess he never heard of the word pleonektima.

Assunsao punched Basina...not Cesar. Gonzales hit Assunsao as well. Both Gonzales and Assunsao should have been sent off. Katsouranis was dragged down in the box ...even a hockey ref would have given a penalty on that one. The ref was bad in general...he did not let the game flow. I guess he never heard of the word pleonektima.

i agree with that..

Apart from AEK I dont really follow into other teams and their coaching tactics and how it affects their team, but I must say that I am intrigued by the Skanzi-PAO situation. I read ESP going nuts about him before the game and after seeing the second derby in 2 weeks between us....I thinkt here is a definate problem there.

I cant say you guys were deserving of the lead today at all....yes you improved in the second half but whooaaa I dont know....you should be doing a hell of a lot better than that.

To the game, defiantely a red card to Assuncao...and definately one to Eki. In any other league, the ref wouldnt be scared to make the hard decisions.

Xiotis........no comment.

I will make a quick comment about Lybe. A man who I have rated ever since 97, yes even as a green this man won me over. The amount of work he does for my club week in week out is ridiculous. Yet another goal but the truckload of effort he puts in......I just ###### rate this guy like you wouldnt beleive.

I look forward to the replay....I think it will be an interesting affair.

First off I think both teams showed kala stoixia at different points along the match which is good, as we need the strongest possible league and UEFA is coming along for PAO and OSFP.

Gonzalez obviously cannot control his emotions, thus throwing an elbow at the back head of Ansusao, and the Ansusao retaliating and sending a jab to Basinas, boy was someone sleeping or what ? Pao imposed their game and was doing well to my suprise, I really liked Xaralambidis and of course Kotsolis and for me Skacel proved his worth in the green roster, Skazni went well considering he feilded a new and younger lineup, stop bitching, oh and drake werent you bitching about skazni not using pap lately ? well now you know.....sleep walking.

As for lymbe, the man deserves an NT call, enough said. Once the 48th minute came and passed, I really didnt think AEK had an answer especially off the bench to pull the game back at that point, but somehow.............

a real fan does support the team, but WANTS THE BEST FOR IT. We can easily take AEK out by a couple goals in the second leg with out skazny. its an odd situation but i feel a change in coach is the only way to helpo anyone is more qualified or just as skazny.... with this idiot look at our results...those arent the last of them. they are coming one way or the other, i prefer it now rather than when it will count vs AEK in the league, OSFP, and Sevilla. and PAOK in the touba. he is also tearing apart the team internally. beleive me if we play the same way the last couple months with Skazny against sevilla you will wish he had left earlier , and a game that cant really hurt PAO....wed still have a second leg. i think long run.....it sad i hate seeing PAO lose but things have to get better somehow, i know that it wont happen with the current coach.

Get a life!!! Go support the Kastoria Hoosiers..Skazny is not going anywhere!!!

Bravo to Aek you played well today.. Lymperopoulos did his job once again.. So did maihalaki... katsouranis is so underated this guy is a horse he is amazing.. bides very impressive again...

Papad should go on slim fast or something what is wrong with this guy... I wonder why no one makes fun of him.. Maybe burnley wants him back.. Come on pap shape up Gkekas is on the way!!! LOL

Should be a good rematch good Luck to both teams.. The Greens will win IN LEOFOROS!!!!

AEk fans I was impressed they stuck by there team.. We have some clowns that want us to lose because they dont like the coach.. Get over it!!! We dont need them anyway.. Bravo Skazny!!!

Good game by AEK, typical control game by PAO.....

Of course PAOs tactics are linked with that KOTA Skazni who had again a defensive approach to the game, and I was actually glad when Lybe scored just to show that idiot that he is KOTA!!! Don't forget that minutes before, that Kota put in ANOTHER defensive midfielder just to keep the 0-1 score without AEK being dangerous... So there is a price for the KOTI-sism and that is why we conceded the goal!!!

However, I cannot agree with Drakos view, I didn't want us to loose but the bottomline is that again Skazni made PAO look small!!! Another bad performance, no tactical build up at all, and no creativity whatsoever....

referee sucked, although I am not convinced about the penalty, but he should have shown much more cards... To be honest Asunsao should have been sent off much earlier that the boxing-scene of the match, because he was constantly kicking and fouling Eki.... Don't forget that the boxing started when Asunsao had a very late and dangerous tackle to Basinas.......

ANyway I think PAO is 3 steps above AEK and can easily grab the win at Leoforo... But again we have to show the way out to that idiotic-kota-messiah-raising up the dead- Skazni the soonest possible!!!!!

P.S. That move with Kotsolis really sucked!!!!! I think Kotsolis is a great keeper but you don't put someone in such a game after a 10 MONTH abscence... What if Kotsolis made a mistake similar to Hiotis huh? His career and psychology would have been destroyed!!!!

SKAZNI GET THE HELL OUT YOU KOTA!!!!!!!!! :box: :box:

Papad should go on slim fast or something what is wrong with this guy...Maybe burnley wants him back.. Come on pap shape up Gkekas is on the way!!! LOL

BAHAHA ! :LOL:

I'am sorry, but I cant seem to stop laughing, good one. The kazak looked like he was sleep walking out there, and arrwste over here is bitching about Kotsolis getting the start ahead of Galinovic, whilst the champion of last year, Manolio is warming the GOD DAMN BENCH.

Get a life!!! Go support the Kastoria Hoosiers..Skazny is not going anywhere!!!

hey go support your precious okkas and olympiakos- you are one to talk because as soon as Krassas stepped on the field we all knew what team you were!

then praise players like gods that are really mediocre just because they are from cyprus...or maybe tell us bidis was the best player in a game you never even saw!!!

i want PAO to play real football again. if we can take 1 loss against AEK and hurry skazny out then fine i accept that, i dont care about the cup and there is always theSECOND leg anyways- the game doesnt harm PAO. The bad results with this guy are coming no matter sooner or later. I prefer to get them over with now while they dont count, thats all. I dont support have to support Kastoria or even worse ANORTHOSIS!

dont know what happened to AEK especially in the second half. totally disorganized. lucky to tie.

pao on the other hand had very good second half with all the young players coming thru. and quite exciting to watch.

It seems that the management of pao doesnt want to pay their own well so every other year or so they get rid of their good players. At least this time they got some fast young ones instaed of the usual paliokotes. Not easy for a coach having to put up with abrupt changes in personnel in the middle of the season.

Archived