Phantis Forums

AEk - Panathinaikos

dave22222

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AEK is much more consistent than PAO and despite the more exciting football, PAO continues to have the scoring problem the late goals from Michlakis conceled in the first games of Skazni...

But in the Championship Game between us it could go both ways with PAO having the early pressure (and the missed chance to put it beyond AEK reach).

So I think that these are just going to be two strong games with a lot of interest. But I think we should again be 50-50 on the chances, despite PAO remaining the favorite on paper.

You guys should win today in such a way that Scaz is kicked out of PAO!

It's the price that we PAO fans are willing to pay to get rid of this idiot.

But what the hell are you doing?? You should be up by now..... Are you going for a tie? Don't screw it up..

s%$#! i saw......what are u guys doing???? Xiotis sucks. Help us!!! Beat us!!!

what the ###### is wrong with you...a real fan supports the team through thick and thin(im not saying you are not a real fan...dont cry about it)...i dont like skazni either but wishing the team you support with everything to lose is disgraceful...pao losing in no way will help us...if skazni gets fired.. who do you think will take his place...certainly not someone more qualified...

what the ###### is wrong with you...a real fan supports the team through thick and thin(im not saying you are not a real fan...dont cry about it)...i dont like skazni either but wishing the team you support with everything to lose is disgraceful...pao losing in no way will help us...if skazni gets fired.. who do you think will take his place...certainly not someone more qualified...

a real fan does support the team, but WANTS THE BEST FOR IT. We can easily take AEK out by a couple goals in the second leg with out skazny. its an odd situation but i feel a change in coach is the only way to helpo anyone is more qualified or just as skazny.... with this idiot look at our results...those arent the last of them. they are coming one way or the other, i prefer it now rather than when it will count vs AEK in the league, OSFP, and Sevilla. and PAOK in the touba. he is also tearing apart the team internally. beleive me if we play the same way the last couple months with Skazny against sevilla you will wish he had left earlier , and a game that cant really hurt PAO....wed still have a second leg. i think long run.....it sad i hate seeing PAO lose but things have to get better somehow, i know that it wont happen with the current coach.

Archived