Phantis Forums

PANATHINAIKOS on 33rd position in the world!

MadBoy13

while u ponder that thought heres some stats of our own

32 vs 18 LOL

yeah it cost u guys a lot too just ask VISA :LOL: :

$100000 to buy refs

$5 Million to buy a washed up brazilian soccer player

$2 million to buy 32 Greek championships

Watching them get raped against Liverpool

JUST PRICELESS!!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

32  vs 18  LOL

yeah it cost u guys a lot too just ask VISA :LOL: :

$100000 to buy refs

$5 Million to buy a washed up brazilian soccer player

$2 million to buy 32 Greek championships

Watching them get raped against Liverpool

JUST PRICELESS!!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

yup it did

I wonder how much it cost u guys last season ?

u finally raised enough funds for the refs services U outbid us after 7 years?

LOL

PS: how much are u paying again for Gonzalez the enforcer?

congratulations but wait a minute

U really believe Valencia deserves to be #1 ? ahead of porto who won the C.L?

AC ?

while these people may use complex formulas and stuff lets think logial and not mathematics

32 vs 18 LOL

oti kai na einai... pali apo kato mas tha eiste stin katataksi!!

AC ?

while these people may use complex formulas and stuff lets think logial and not mathematics

32 vs 18 LOL

Valencia was better than Porto last year........they would have won the cl but they didnt qualify from the year BEFORE......Valencia barely tried to win the uefa cup....we all knew it was them from the quarterfinals....valencia was fantastic- so much better than the crap they are now....but dont get me wrong Porto should be number one or 2 for sure- i beleived valencia could beat them. I mean s%$#! this stupid m*****a ranking is proof these assholes only look after those huge marketed bandwagon teams........ in the last 2 years, Porto won the UEFA, the portuguese cup, the portuguese league (easily)- then the next year, runner up in super cup (yeah i know its only 2 teams but it counts for something), runner up in portuguese cup, WINNER of portugue leage and Winner of CL.......so thats a triple and a double 2 straight years- and still the axristo Manchester United is in 3rd

(s%$#! i though PAO wasted money on crap players.....5 millino for Epalles equivalent djemba djemba? 10 million for a mediocre smith and saha who do nothing? kleberson???? neville sisters?) anyways Manchester hasnt won anything or been at all impressive the last 2 years- ###### porto even KNOCKED THEM OUT and theyre still below.....thats the only example ill give of these rankings SUCKING ASS. Newcastle tied for 10TH??? Boca above MILAN? also in one year Fenerbache moved from 350 to 34th...... rankings are crap, just like the FIFA national rankings suck.......

to be honest i remember when PAO was on the top 25 a few years ago.......so 33rd is pretty disapointing to me.

good, but not good enough for me.... because we dropped in the rankings and because I don't see us doing much better with the present situation (coach, players)...

we have potential but a bad mentality and not a euro-caliber coach

AC ?

32  vs 18  LOL

Valencia was better than Porto last year........they would have won the cl but they didnt qualify from the year BEFORE......Valencia barely tried to win the uefa cup....we all knew it was them from the quarterfinals....valencia was fantastic- so much better than the crap they are now....but dont get me wrong Porto should be number one or 2 for sure- i beleived valencia could beat them. I mean s%$#! this stupid m*****a ranking is proof these assholes only look after those huge marketed bandwagon teams........ in the last 2 years, Porto won the UEFA, the portuguese cup, the portuguese league (easily)- then the next year, runner up in super cup (yeah i know its only 2 teams but it counts for something), runner up in portuguese cup, WINNER of portugue leage and Winner of CL.......so thats a triple and a double 2 straight years- and still the axristo Manchester United is in 3rd

(s%$#! i though PAO wasted money on crap players.....5 millino for Epalles equivalent djemba djemba? 10 million for a mediocre smith and saha who do nothing? kleberson???? neville sisters?) anyways Manchester hasnt won anything or been at all impressive the last 2 years- ###### porto even KNOCKED THEM OUT and theyre still below.....thats the only example ill give of these rankings SUCKING ASS. Newcastle tied for 10TH??? Boca above MILAN? also in one year Fenerbache moved from 350 to 34th...... rankings are crap, just like the FIFA national rankings suck.......

to be honest i remember when PAO was on the top 25 a few years ago.......so 33rd is pretty disapointing to me.

your wrong on valencia being better

i do believe they did play for the european super cup and let me add Porto did win it

and lets remember Pao always talks about c.l. and european level play and s%$#! like that

well porto won the top european league and with all do respect to valencia they weren't even in it

of course porto has changed alot since then

the rankings are full of s%$#!

look at the national team rankings their full of s%$#!

and pao fans are full of u know wut lol

Pay no attention to these rankings my greek friends. For all they care there are only 5 leagues in the world. They wont admit that outside their little group of usual suspects a team can win the trophies they so desperatly promisse to their fans each season.

Just be aware statistic boys,in the middle of all those english, italian, spanish, german and french teams theres a small blue and white team that can fuk up all your predictions again. We never know.

Archived