Phantis Forums

Zajec to be manager

Posted Image

It looks like Zajec will be announced as manager of Portsmouth this afternoon. He will 'reluctantly' take charge of the south coast club till the end of the season, with Scottish legend Joe Jordan alongside.

Gordon Strachan earlier turned down the position, deciding it was too soon following his spell at rivals Southampton. A little dig at Harry Redknapp there I'm sure.

It's been confirmed. Zajec and Jordan (the toothless one, not the large breasted version) will lead Pompey. After gaining eight points from five matches, they made a strong case for themselves while various names were being considered for the post.

Great quote from Velimir:

'I am a soldier of the team, I accept every job they give me'.

Chairman Mandaric on the appointment:

"Velimir brings tremendous knowledge of football, he understands the players, he's been there and managed, coached and played and we're very lucky to have this kind of manager on board."

I hope you know realise the chain of actions my friends....

Zaec coach at portsmouth, Portsmouth was also interested in Basinas last summer, and now PAO is desperately looking after Anderson a difensive midfielder from Halkidona!!!

Do you know realise what that means? Basinas is headed to Portsmouth soon.... ;)

Archived