Phantis Forums

panatha must win

TRIFILIAKOS

today we play ionikos. we are on delay at ert sat, but i have just seen osfp up to ther old tricks, 2 penalties in extra time. and i must say that it doesnt look good.

the greek league is never going to progress.

xanthi very annoyed as we were 2 years ago- understandbly.

Panathiniakos, need to keep ahead going in to the c.l. game

however more importantly is not to pik up any injuries

not a bad game and a good result..its a good moral booster for our upcoming rangers match...even thoughg we scored late we had alot of oppurtrunities...sanmartean played an excellent game and assisted both goals with beautiful runs...im confident going into the rangers match...we played a pretty good match today...

We may have won this but not in convincing fashion. We needed the brilliance of Lucian and luckily he shon (again).

After 5 league games, I have to say that Olympiakos, AEK and PAO are just as bad. None convincing and are only on top because the othewr teams are worse. Greek football is sh....to say that least.

Olympiakos have no attackers, AEK is too old, has no defence and injury-prone and PAO has nothing except Sanmartean which is the reason we are first.

Something though tells me we will win the league this year.

well boys, we are in need of getting our players back on the pitch and inform.

hopefully vlao can shine now hes got a chance. he will score our goals.

we got away with it against aek, we should have been tight and won.

however, tongiht is vastly important. with a win we will have great psycological boosting.

we will

see

Archived