Phantis Forums

War topics in here (Pao Vs Geys)

HOLLYWOOD

What are you laughing at. What planet do you live on, every single human being in greece admits efthimiadis was F***ed that game. what the hell is wrong with you? Why am i even arguing this. 3-1! SAS GAMISE KAI PALI O EVREOS! ANTE GEIA! PELATES

euro success ? u achieved it

greek success it took u 7 years to do so

bravo sas!

i agree with the ref rbbing u guys the way we got robbed last year in leofors with the dumb refereeing by duros

robbed? when? wait didnt you get a F***ing goal that didnt cross the line????

are you complaining against the penalty, the most clear penalty i have everseen which should have been a red for last man?????

or are you bitching about the punch that hardly anybody could see from kirgiakos. SHUT THE F*** UP. no ref is going to see that and no ref is going to take Giovanni's word for it. all he saw was giovanni tripping him and thats a red card. period.

are you complaining against the penalty, the most clear penalty i have everseen which should have been a red for last man?????

or are you bitching about the punch that hardly anybody could see from kirgiakos. SHUT THE F*** UP. no ref is going to see that and no ref is going to take Giovanni's word for it. all he saw was giovanni tripping him and thats a red card. period.

Also ... if you rewind your memory a little bit, you will find that the foul from which your equaliser came, was non-existent. Put the video on if you cant remember...

And of course, there's no need to for us to discuss your "p*****kia" behaviour not to keep the "fair play". We allowed your fans to come to Rizoupoli but you hesitated to allow our fans to travel to Leoforos!

This was your guts...and my president was right to call you "kotes" :angry:

Also ... if you rewind your memory a little bit, you will find that the foul from which your equaliser came, was non-existent. Put the video on if you cant remember...

And of course, there's no need to for us to discuss your "p*****kia" behaviour not to keep the "fair play". We allowed your fans to come to Rizoupoli but you hesitated to allow our fans to travel to Leoforos!

This was your guts...and my president was right to call you "kotes" :angry:

Why should we F***en allow u F***en cunts to F***en come to our stadium...so we can F***en cop the punishments and fines for the F***en trouble you start.

Then you F***en say well it was your F***en home game, so u should have F***en had security, F***en hypocrits who F***en start trouble and then play it F***en dumb, and F***en lay blame to other fans.

Your the F***en kotes who cant accept blame, or accept anything that goes against you.

I apologise for the F***en swearing.

Also ... if you rewind your memory a little bit, you will find that the foul from which your equaliser came, was non-existent.

you are bitching over that??? i didnt see the foul but it was practically in the middle of the pitch. there are hundreds of calls that go like that for both sides in every game with every team. so you were robbed after you got a free goal, then you bitch about a foul way out of the area......

as for the stadium letting in fans, we didnt let you in because of their were going to be problems (towards the end of the season so close in points...) and we dont have to close off half the stadium for your godless fans.

Thanks to both sides contribution. This topic which i had a feeling would get out of hand is now locked.

I could increase everyones (involed) warn levels but I won't, Everyone is on their last warning because the Mods have better things to do (improving the forums and the site) than babby- sitting.

Therefore, from now on, the next person to step out of the forum guidleines of behaviour. This means you will be put on moderator pre-view which means before your post is posted, one of the Mod team will read it first, which means that you post may be posted later than you intended.

Archived