Phantis Forums

Watch Arsenal-Panathinaikos here...

The game will be live on line...

ATV Hong-Kong Home Channell, 75 Kbps will have the game live on Tuesday Nov 2nd.

Just Copy-Paste the following link in your web browser: rtsp://211.89.2.170/encoder/123.rm

The commentary will be in Chineese but I don't think anyone cares! More links to come for this game.

Also: If anyone wants the sky broadband userid and password please pm me and I'll send it to you. Sorry...not allowed to post it in public!

Vazelomania,

Are you talking about the sky broadband site?

The site since this morning is veeeeeeery slow. But you'll get logged on. Keep trying: http://skyscape.sky.com/do/home

I do know that in Asia they can watch pretty much every Champions League game. ESPN has alot of live feeds in the web. They change constantly though that's why we can't rely on them. Keep checking in here and I'll have plenty of them a couple of hours before the game...

The link for ATV Honk Kong works excellent! It just shows stupid things right now.

Copy-Paste the link to your web browser and hit ENTER. RealPlayer should start and you should be able to watch the channel.

If you can't it means that you have to change some settings in your RealPlayer.

It works right now for me.

Let me know...

That's strange.... It works fine for me... It suppose to open RealPlayer automatically and connect to the channel. Does anyone else has a problem? Here is the link again:

rtsp://211.89.2.170/encoder/123.rm

Copy and paste in your web browser's address box OR open RealPlayer, click on FILE-OPEN and paste the link in the box...

Thank you Spiro

Unfortunately the SKY site does not work

I am not able to connect because...

"Please wait while we verify the installation of your digital rights software. "

...of the above prompt

Has anyone else been successful so far?

PEACE

I realy don't Panatha1. It's working great now though. I don't see any other solution for us in the USA. Unless you can find another one and would like to share it with us.

I am going to post more links as we get closer to the start time and we can pick the best. Hang on tight!

Oh! by the way... The whole internet is talking about how many goals we are gonna bring back to Athens tonight! Betting sites are giving 1.5 for Arsenal's win, 3.5 for draw and 11.0 for Panathinaikos win! Can we make Europe go nuts tonight like we did in Euro 2004?

First link:

ATV Hong-Kong Home Channell, 75 Kbps will have the game live on Tuesday Nov 2nd.

Just Copy-Paste the following link in your web browser: rtsp://211.89.2.170/encoder/123.rm

You have to have RealPlayer installed for this to work.

Second link:

ESPN UBC StarSports will have the game live

This is not a link that I can post in here. Follow directions below:

Go here: http://www.angelfire.com/nj2/stanti/thaimedia.html

Under Sports, News, Music and Shopping TV section (middle of page) click on UBC Sports TV Live-450K. In the new small window click on UBC Star Sports.

Don't get lost in here! There are plenty of sports channels and it can be very confusing. Make sure you connect early (even now) since a lot of traffic is expected. Right now the are having a pre-show with all Champions League participating teams...

Enjoy!

just got the link to the hong kong channel. its a pitty these channels are not in english. i like the type of movies they are just showing.

the right kind of thing to get into the mood of seeing pao getting destroyed :P

good luck guys. kick arnis ass and let pipes do his job :LOL:

Archived