Phantis Forums

CROWDS

Spears

some reason may be that the citizens of Aigaleo have supported the other Athens based teams for instance

Aigaleo isn't as rich as it once was

did the even pack the stadio when the played in the uefa cup

i mean the first game of the season vs aek

Aigaleo was packed but again they played aek so the supporters travelled who knows

After succes so far in uefa doing so well in the league since their promotion and continuing this form, we know they have a s%$#! stadium but why are their crowds so low, why will no one follow AIGALEO??? someone please explain to me??

Its simple... They are a bunch of LAMOIA, tsirakia of Kokkalis and people know it... How can anybody support Aigaleo (no offense Hollywood :P ) especially after the legendary Triantafyllopoulos tapes..... They are the mud of A division it is a club followed by scandals and Lamoies!!!! OYST!!!! :ph34r: :box:

How can you compare OFI with those Lamoia re.... OFI has been around in the A Division for decades... It is a historic team and has actually won couple of titles.....

Aigaleo came out of nowhere during the Kokkalis era, from the outer districts of Pirea, climbing up 4 divisions in 4 consequtive years!!!! ;) It has nothing to do with the cretan historical team!!! ;)

More or less Kalithea and Halkidona are similar to Aigaleo... Of course they are not such a big-time LAMOIA but they also came out of nowhere (coincidentally again outer districts of Pirea)... The best for Greek football is for these teams to go back where they belong..... Halkidona for example is playing fantastic football and yet the are 300 people hat usually go to the stadium to watch them... Recently players of Halkidona expressed their displeasure for such low attendances.... ;)

I would love to see other historical teams such as Levadiakos or Edessaikos or doksa dramas in the 1st division compared to these pirea-lamoia teams....

Pappou, the older members of the site (such as Irlandos :) ) could tell you that Aigaleo played in A'Division going back to the 60's.

Actually, the seaon's they playd in A' Division are:

1961-62 to 1963-64

1965-66 to 1973-74 (finished 5th in 1970-71 season)

1977-78 to 1978-79

1983-84 to 1984-85

2001-02 to present

However that still does not change the fact that in recent years they have been behind the "paranga". Who can forget the Tryantafyllopoulos tapes with the current owner of Aigaleo saying: "... na nikai to Aigaleo kai o Olympiakos kai i ali na g---------"

Archived