Phantis Forums

I can watch Supersport!

That site has been running Supersport for a couple of weekends now....but they switch back to discovery during the week. And now that you posted it everyone and their mothers will tery to connect and it won't be worth connecting cause you will be buffering forever. Already I see the buffering started

That site has been running Supersport for a couple of weekends now....but they switch back to discovery during the week. And now that you posted it everyone and their mothers will tery to connect and it won't be worth connecting cause you will be buffering forever. Already I see the buffering started

This site is not a big secret...it's been posted here before. Last weekend they had it on NET for Ukraine-Greece...however you could tell there were many who were trying to download the feed as the reception was not good at all.

Besides, I don't see anything wrong with people posting websites where we can watch a match. I like it that we're all here to help each other.

We should figure out a way to make this stream clear. Cause the way ert sat does it, when its busy its difficult to connect, but when you connect it shows fine. The way this university does it, everybody gets to connect but nobody gets to see anything. I say at least make it good for a few instead of bad for everybody.

I hope you are happy noone can watch anything now cause you posted it!!dumbass...i am sorry for the language ppl but it is a stupid move ...i have contacted the supervisor last weekend to put the greece game...and he did...but now you all know about it...i will set a login/password on a different site for some of us that tried hard to get these games on the net and have no other choise cause of where we live...and again Thanks a lot!!!! :tdown: :angry:

Fast Greek, you have ruined somthing that the hard working members of this site have been striving to achieve for all these years. You threw all this in the garbage. Both Vazleos mania and myslef have right to upset with you, for in ability to understand why this site is kept low key. Now because of your incopitance people like myslef and Vazelos mania can no longer have the privledge of watching anything. Both of us have been on this boared for quite a few years, and all of a sudden we can no longer admire what we have been fighting to achive.

Thanks for your help bud! Ps- the only good thing that came out of your post is that crazy booty you put up

First of all guys, the stream is really crappy to begin with and it would have gotten busy whether fastgreek announced it or not. Many people know about it already from the euro ad other times after that. Fastgreek announcing it made no difference. I don't know much about servers but it would have been much better if it was done in the same style that ert sat streams. Where its busy and fe people can connect. But for those few who connect at least get to see something. The way that site does it, nobody gets to see anything.

ERT-Sat had the PAO-AIGALEO game live. I don't know why some people couldn't watch it...

Frappe, http://www.freelivefootball.co.uk has detailed instructions on how you can stream a game through the net so other people can watch it. You have to be a member to view their pages though. Plus I am not sure if you can get anybody from Greece to do it for you.

However our Chinese brothers are doing it every week with English, Italian and German teams. Hopefully starting this week will be able to watch the Champions Legaue games of panathinaikos and Olympiakos. I'll post the links here.

ERT-Sat had the PAO-AIGALEO game live. I don't know why some people couldn't watch it...

Frappe, http://www.freelivefootball.co.uk has detailed instructions on how you can stream a game through the net so other people can watch it. You have to be a member to view their pages though. Plus I am not sure if you can get anybody from Greece to do it for you.

However our Chinese brothers are doing it every week with English, Italian and German teams. Hopefully starting this week will be able to watch the Champions Legaue games of panathinaikos and Olympiakos. I'll post the links here.

spiro, their site is suck.... im a member, i payed $1.85 and i didnt see any game yet. some channels arw wrong.... buffering like crazy....

Relax guys. The link to the site has been known for several years now. It was hardly a secret.

Don't forget that this link is a test transmission by a university, so I can see how the bandwidth is limited. It would be nice if the university could increase the bandwidth of the transmission. Maybe we should get The2ndMouse to have a talk with them. He should also tell them to keep it on Supersport all the time. I am sure they will listen to him. I hear he has connections. B)

Relax guys. The link to the site has been known for several years now. It was hardly a secret.

Don't forget that this link is a test transmission by a university, so I can see how the bandwidth is limited. It would be nice if the university could increase the bandwidth of the transmission. Maybe we should get The2ndMouse to have a talk with them. He should also tell them to keep it on Supersport all the time. I am sure they will listen to him. I hear he has connections. B)

Im happy with Supersport man, its a lot better from other sites.... you can see something though, and its free!!

yesterday i was watching supersport all day and i felt that i was in Greece..... nice work!!!!

Archived