Phantis Forums

Galatasaray Thread

I beleive that even Galatasaray couldn't score the first goal and PAO scores before, this match mostly could finish with a draw. Not because Galatasaray was playing perfect that after Galatasaray scored second goal they killed the match they played without dicipline. And for PAO side PAO has a terrible team deffance, GS could find a goal whenever they want.

Yesterday When Leto injured in a position and lied on the grass that his jersey and short was half open i heard a serious deep voice telling; ''He is cute i could f*** him.'' :LOL: I see Leto has already funs here :LOL:

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neco, if a team has won 10 games and drawn 2 (with Tobol and Levadia in pretty much guaranteed qualification circumstances) and scored 38 goals in the process, and got all their victories with at least or more than 2 goal margins, you can't talk about luck all the time. Sure, it's an element but it's not luck, or what you mean by luck that got us beat Beşiktaş and PAO in four days, scoring six goals against them!

Cool down and enjoy our boys' run! :tup:

Another joke about Leto came during the Fenerbahce - Twente match. it was 0-0 on 62' and a player named Ruiz missed an open shot from ten yards. The forward had long dark hair and didn't have Leto's irritating goatee. :P We were five friends there and one of them turned to me and said, "Hey, isn't this guy Leto?" I replied "Hmm.. if he got onto a charter plane straight after the GS game, and had a shave during the trip, it could be him!"

Two minutes later Ruiz was tackled by Cristian and fell down like he was shot. That was the moment, I turned to him and said "It definitely is Leto!" And there was laughter all over the place... :LOL:

Maybe some elements might have been lost in translation but it was fun, really... ;)

Really I didnt see where he dove so much. I beleive you but I just don't remember.

As long as he scores goals and makes assists, I'm ok with it.

I'd hope his diving would be good, as he had some of the best diving coaches in the world and diving legends like Djordjevic, Galletii, and the entire OSFP staff to learn from. <_<

Kasimpasa 1:3 Galatasaray

Moritz 26'

Nonda 62', 89', 90'

Shabani Nonda made hat-trick with 3 goals even he was in at the second 45'.Galatasaray is very powerful in offance but we can't say the same for our deffance. Reijkaard allow to play free our 4 footballers in offance Arda-Baros-Elano-Keita and in rotation Kewell-Nonda. I think in this team Arda, Keita play in first 11, Elano could be step also i'm not Sure from Nonda or Baros who has to be our first forward. Nonda scored 9 goals even if he has never begun at the first 11 this season except Tallin match, Baros has 10 goals who was always preffered in first 11...

Baros has to start over Nonda without question. Let me explain!

Baros tires the opposition with his running, dribbling and fighting with the opposition defenders. Nonda will not be able to do so if he plays the full 90 mins. If we are good enough on our day, we won't need Nonda. Because Arda, Elano, Keita, Kewell or Baros himself will do the trick, like against Beşiktaş, PAO or Denizlispor. But except the Netanya game in which the opposition was very inferior, all of Nonda's goals came when we were in need of goals. Against Ankaraspor, for example or yesterday against Kasimpaşa. Utilising our forwards effectively like this, will help us score goals.

and haydar, take a look at this..

Nonda, having played in three league matches and a total of 107 minutes, has scored two goals more than Beşiktaş team overall...

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Baros tires the opposition with his running, dribbling and fighting with the opposition defenders. Nonda will not be able to do so if he plays the full 90 mins. If we are good enough on our day, we won't need Nonda. Because Arda, Elano, Keita, Kewell or Baros himself will do the trick, like against Beşiktaş, PAO or Denizlispor. But except the Netanya game in which the opposition was very inferior, all of Nonda's goals came when we were in need of goals. Against Ankaraspor, for example or yesterday against Kasimpaşa. Utilising our forwards effectively like this, will help us score goals.

and haydar, take a look at this..

Nonda, having played in three league matches and a total of 107 minutes, has scored two goals more than Beşiktaş team overall...

:LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:

If instead of to spend 8,5 M to Tabata if they had Nonda that they would buy much more cheaper. They wouldn't have goal problem. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I agree Baros makes driplings and makes tired the deffances also i beleive he is faster than Nonda. Yesterday when i saw Nonda at the game i got happy then i saw Baros out, i got angry to Reijkaard. But with Keita and Nonda agreed very well, and this is sure that Nonda is more technique player and he controls his feet better then Baros but maybe this is not enough.But even Baros is our first forward Nonda has to play more at least at the second halfs, this is Sure

Galatasaray 1:1 Eskisehirspor

Eskisehir stopped Galatasaray at the 7. week. Galatasaray played more then avarage football again but Es-Es scored a goal with luck at the second half. Nonda was in first 11 instead of Baros and he scored the goal but my eyes looked for Baros too , Elano wasn't at the game he was step. Keita was agressive again who asisted of the goal but later coach of Eskisehir ''Rıza Calımbay'' gave 2 players of covering him. Anyway Fenerbahce won with bad football, GS drawed with good football so this is football...

Nonda was in first 11 instead of Baros and he scored the goal but my eyes looked for Baros too...

by GS1905

off to Istanbul today for the game... :tup:

let's see what we can make of an old pal, Graz. ;)

this time it's gonna be 5 of us in the Yeni Acik Ust and this is my probably last game to attend until the Panathinaikos game in more than two month's time..

time to shout out loud :

Bize her sevdadan geriye kalan :tup:

Sadece Galatasaray ... :nw:

having gone to the Tobol game with my vintage 2007-08 straight red jersey and the Levadia game with my 2008-09 orange jersey, it's now time for the newie.. the majesty jersey or namely 2288...

haydar, we forgot the ticket organization again! remind me for the game vs PAO.. :P

Expected Line-Ups...

Galatasaray

-----------------------------------Leo------------------------------

--Sabri-------------Aşık----------------Servet---------Balta-----

---------------------Ayhan--------------Sarp----------------------

--------Keita--------------------Elano-----------------Arda-------

------------------------------Nonda (Baros)-----------------------

Sturm Graz

--------------------------------Gratzei------------------------------

----Lamotte----------Schildenfeld-----Feldhofer---Kandelaki---

---------------Bukva-----------Maric-------Hlinka-----------------

-------------------------------Muratovic----------------------------

-----------------------Haas------------Lavric-----------------------

haydar, we forgot the ticket organization again! remind me for the game vs PAO..  :P

Expected Line-Ups...

Galatasaray

-----------------------------------Leo------------------------------

--Sabri-------------Aşık----------------Servet---------Balta-----

---------------------Ayhan--------------Sarp----------------------

--------Keita--------------------Elano-----------------Arda-------

------------------------------Nonda (Baros)-----------------------

Sturm Graz

--------------------------------Gratzei------------------------------

----Lamotte----------Schildenfeld-----Feldhofer---Kandelaki---

---------------Bukva-----------Maric-------Hlinka-----------------

-------------------------------Muratovic----------------------------

-----------------------Haas------------Lavric-----------------------

My friends offered to go with them to ASY, but recently i'm not on my mood to go to any match or to an organisation...

I think Reijkaard will start with Topal and Ayhan, it's time to relax for Mustafa Sarp...

Also i beleive Baros will be in first 11 in these match,,

GS; I watched the Champhions League summurises and i really wished for Galatasaray to be there instead of the Beşiktaş. We could really do a good job...

GALATASARAY 1:1 STRUM GRAZ

Beichler 45'

Milan Baros 63'

If i wouldn't watch the last league match which Galatasaray drawed 1-1 i would say in this match GS was very unlucky and Refree was terrible so they couldn't win. But this is the third match happening the same. we watch Galatasaray found many chances to score even before 1-0 or later, everything happened this night; 2 goals turned from goal posts, a clear goal didn't given also a penalty...(i think even if FIFA puts 10 refrees they can't solve the positions correctly) have a look the position below;

Anyway even Refrees were terrible and we were not lucky, Galatasaray has to win because if Galatasaray dream of the UEFA they have to win aganist to refrees too at the matches such as Eskisehir or Strum Graz. If we were playing to Barcelona or let's say Manchester we would talk about refrees or luck. To find 10 chances to score and only score 1, also to give 4-5 goal chances to Strum can't be only luck...

So about the match and players IMO Baros played nice but he got tired at the end of the match so Reijkaard took him out, Even Elano gave some critical pases i hope much more better than him also Arda can't be productive at the recent matches, Ayhan played with low performance after his injury and Topal still can't play with full performance (if he goes on like this he ll lose his place at the team),

Keita again was good but they locked him with 2 deffance players so he couldn't give maximum...

I don't understand why Reijkaard doesn't try a tactic with 2 forwards Nonda and Baros together as a B plan...

Finally nothing is terrible at the team but Galatasaray lost the high performance which they have at the first matches...Many footballers play with bed performance and team can't do good defance. Its seen that coaches solved this they lock Keita and play with fast contrattacks so they find easy goals like what happened this night.

Ankaragucu 3-0 Galatasaray

The Ankara team beated Galatasaray in their home. After united with Ankaraspor they made a good team. But We have to talk about decreasing in Galatasaray more then Ankaragucu' good football. In Reijkaar' system Galatasaray finds many goal chance and when they scored they won with 3-4 goals but if they can't score early they can come face to face with a terrible score like this...

Nothing very different in Galatasaray but Reijkaard has to solve this deffance problem.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After recent bad results, CimBom will be at home on Thursday to face Panathinaikos in the UEFA Europa League. With Rijkaard back from Holland after his wife's healthy childbirth, Elano is finally expected to play as the playmaker in the middle after recently disappointing outings from Arda and Barış. GS1905 et al will take their place in the Yeni Acık Ust as usual. haydar, are you coming to the game? B)

Here's what I expect to see...

--------------------------Leo Franco------------------------

--Sabri-------Gokhan-----------Servet---Balta (Caner)--

----------------Topal--------------Sarp---------------------

-------Keita---------------Elano--------------Kewell-------

-----------------------------Arda (Nonda)------------------

After recent bad results, CimBom will be at home on Thursday to face Panathinaikos in the UEFA Europa League. With Rijkaard back from Holland after his wife's healthy childbirth, Elano is finally expected to play as the playmaker in the middle after recently disappointing outings from Arda and Barış. GS1905 et al will take their place in the Yeni Acık Ust as usual. haydar, are you coming to the game?  B)

Here's what I expect to see...

--Sabri-------Gokhan-----------Servet---Balta (Caner)--

----------------Topal--------------Sarp---------------------

-------Keita---------------Elano--------------Kewell-------

-----------------------------Arda (Nonda)------------------

Unfortunately i can't go. I ll start my new job in Gebze location, And i don't have a car for this period. I wished the match to be late but it's too early to catch it. It wouldn't be nice to ask permission to go to Galatasaray match at my first working day :LOL:

But if you have one more ticket and can pick me up from ''Gebze E-5'' i can be avaible at 5 o'clock at the evening with my suit :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Meanwhile welcome, you were far away of the forum for a while...

After recent bad results, CimBom will be at home on Thursday to face Panathinaikos in the UEFA Europa League. With Rijkaard back from Holland after his wife's healthy childbirth, Elano is finally expected to play as the playmaker in the middle after recently disappointing outings from Arda and Barış. GS1905 et al will take their place in the Yeni Acık Ust as usual. haydar, are you coming to the game?

After recent bad results, CimBom will be at home on Thursday to face Panathinaikos in the UEFA Europa League. With Rijkaard back from Holland after his wife's healthy childbirth, Elano is finally expected to play as the playmaker in the middle after recently disappointing outings from Arda and Barış. GS1905 et al will take their place in the Yeni Acık Ust as usual. haydar, are you coming to the game?

After a good display against PAO in the midweek, it's now the time to get back to where we belong..

As Beşiktaş failed to find a way past Diyarbakırspor, Eskişehirspor defeated Fenerbahce and Kayserispor gangbussed Bursaspor, with a win Galatasaray, having started matchday 15 in fourth place, can claim the pole position against IBB.

Sabri is suspended while Gokhan Zan is out with a dislocated shoulder suffered against Panathinaikos. Milan Baros is out at least until January. Mehmet Topal and Hakan Balta have minor injuries but they will probably be fit to play come the game.

At IBB, Ibrahim Akın is suspended while Herve Tum, Okan Buruk and Kanfory Silla are all out injured.

Possible line-up for Galatasaray is:

----Uğur----------Servet---------Topal---------Balta-----

---------------------Barış--------M Sarp--------------------

----------------------------Elano-----------------------------

--Keita--------------------Nonda------------------Arda-----

ZAMANI GELDI, HAYDI ŞIMDI !!! :tup:

Galatasaray - IBB : 1-1

everyone will now mention the terrible ref! <_<

yes, he was a ###### disgrace, I agree.. :angry:

but if you're up 1-0 at home to a mid-table team that has 7 missing starters due to injuries and bans, you have to at least double the tally and put the game beyond any conceivable doubt well before the referee intervenes and starts "creating" no-contact fouls!! <_<

Elano, who was the man of the match in my opinion, missed two golden chances. Arda hit the crossbar twice, Nonda missed a good chance, Kewell missed a clear-cut opportunity, Sarp and Arda missed a double-chance and that's what happens... 90+4 mins and out of nowhere a 17-year-old player comes to the fore and scores a deadly goal to level things up!! :blink:

the team's passing, though, was very neat through out the game and I'm not criticising the way we played. we should be much more accurate when there's no Baros. :la:

Antalyaspor - Galatasaray : 2-3

This is what happens when you show character and blend it with your skill and finishing even when you go two goals down on 19 minutes with two of the silliest goals to be possibly conceded.

Antalyaspor took the lead when former Galatasaray left-back Orhan Ak headed home from a Sedat free-kick. Our backline tried to play an offside trap but it left four players vs Leo Franco, and Ak coolly headed the ball to give the home team the lead on 7 minutes.

On 19', Antalyaspor doubled their advantage with a similar goal when Jedinak headed past Leo Franco after being left unmarked at the far post.

With Elano and Kewell rallying the troops, CimBom responded strongly and clawed one back through Abdul Kader Keita on 31'.

On 63' came the turning point of the match. Jedinak's neat cross was headed by Necati Ateş, former Galatasaray player who is the inspiration for the Phantis member Neco25, and the ball hit the woodwork and bounced clear. Moments later Keita played the ball to Kewell who made a no-touch assist to breaking Elano who scored a coolly-placed shot past Omer to level things up. Two minutes later, Keita dribbled past three players before crossing the ball for man of the match Harry Kewell, who with a cool finish won the game for Galatasaray and completed the comeback.

Galatasaray now made it 33 points in 16 games with one game to go till the winter break.

And finally...

HARRY KEWELL :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

Archived