Phantis Forums

What the name PANATHINAIKOS means in Europe

Yaniotis1

Next time can we please just open up a line that says: "Olympiakos-Panathinaikos: Why we hate each other" and leave it at that? I'm sick of reading all this garbage between OLY and PAO fans on a subject that is supposed to be dedicated to a completely different topic. Especially when both sides drone on and on about the same things, over and over again. We get it, OK - you both hate eachother. Which is one of the reasons why we have had dwindling fans over the years at the stadiums. And embarrasing incidents like beating up refs, beating up rival fans, and burning seats/destroying property. Real smart. So, if we open up a line that is dedicated to trash-talking and personal insults, you all can go at it to your hearts content, and the rest of us will not have to be subjected to it. This is just my personal opinion, but I'm sure I am not the only one who feels this way.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

XXX-18T

look at real madrid they are first after losing to bayern lev 3-0 these rankings are full of it

there not precisely rite

and i don't see Pao having any euro titles to celebrate rather they celebrate all the years Olympiakos as won it by bitching the most

the title for pao is the one that bitches the most in the Greek league

new season

look at real madrid they are first after losing to bayern lev 3-0 these rankings are full of it

there not precisely rite

and i don't see Pao having any euro titles to celebrate rather they celebrate all the years Olympiakos as won it by bitching the most

new season

the personal attacks have to stop...are we 5 years old where we cant state an opinion to someone without childish name calling?? come on guys...

are you ok man...so your really trying to believe that real madrid...with their european record...shouldnt be first because they lost 3-0???? :LOL:

its ok you gays can believe that as much as you want....must feel good cause their 3-0 makes your 7-0 to juve look a little decent...well in your eyes not mine.

ok sorry i brought up the seven again...but hey i had to, its not ment to be forgotten.

just keep looking forward to the new season gays, cause kokkalis has blindfolded you gays from reality....yep thats right your team is and always will be s%$#!.

blah blah blah

same old stories in here

me im going to state this from now on when I hear about PAO and europe

we all know they are better then OSFP in europe the way we are better in greece

(the facts speak for themselves (32-19)

now u can sit there and say refs corruption.. u guys are not any better (remember the 10 years with no titles for us. who won 8 of them ? u guys) so spare us about corruption

so from now on whern I hear about PAO and euro all I will reply is with

"and how many titles have u brought home from europe" ?

just give us a # . no excuses just a #. correct me if im wrong but the answer is 0

thats all I have to say !

XXX-18T

there not precisely rite

new season 

Look Go have a cry coz u obvously cnt haddle this... this is why u result into personal attacks!!

Im not even going to read ur replies cos its a waste of time the only Oly fan that has something decent to say is Vasilios ;)

I still HATE you :LOL: :P
I still hate u too but at least u come up with some thing decent to say :P

Unlike the others that sing the same song :whistle:

now kojak listen i get wut your saying did u have to bring up 7-0 i doubt it but i guess i left myself open for that shot so i will just have ot learn from that mistake

listen i am just saying the fifa euro rankings are not a big deal granted if u got by all time results then yeah sure real should be first but remember they won 6 of there first 9 titles in the late 50's and sixites when it was such a different format and for the most par t easier to win no disrspect to those past team at all i mean if Olympiakos won one bak then i would talk about it but beside the point.

Quote: Kojak

"Just to continue and reinforce What HOLLYWOOD said, when we refer to oly and oly fans, as gay we are refering to Olympiakos fans and the team.... not jim, bill, theo..insert your name..... nothing is personalised.

But when you start using peoples nicknames in reference to gays etc it becomes personal...katalaves?" <<<----- this is what i was saying b4 i deleted my responce...

Anyways lets just drop this argument and agree to disagree shale we?? back to the topic i dnt always belive fifas stats However u cnt say they are 100% wrong becoz pao has had the better european football...

PAO AP Pld W D L GS GA

C League 20 112 36 33 43 128 142

UEFA Cup 12 44 18 7 19 64 59

AEK AP Pld W D L GS GA

C League 12 52 12 18 22 59 82

UEFA Cup 15 69 28 14 27 110 101

OSFP AP Pld W D L GS GA

C League 19 77 22 18 37 92 130

UEFA Cup 13 40 18 6 16 54 61

AP: Appearances Pld: Matches played W: Won

D: Drawn L: Lost GS: Goals for

GA: Goals against

For the younguns to learn :tup:

PAO AP Pld W D L GS GA

C League 20 112 36 33 43 128 142

UEFA Cup 12 44 18 7 19 64 59

AEK AP Pld W D L GS GA

C League 12 52 12 18 22 59 82

UEFA Cup 15 69 28 14 27 110 101

OSFP AP Pld W D L GS GA

C League 19 77 22 18 37 92 130

UEFA Cup 13 40 18 6 16 54 61

AP: Appearances Pld: Matches played W: Won

D: Drawn L: Lost GS: Goals for

GA: Goals against

For the younguns to learn :tup:

Those statics dont make Pao better than Oli and AEK..it is my own opinion of course B)

Here's a nice little fact, Olympilagos has won 1 away game in the history of the champions league/european champions cup in its 40 year history. It was against Anorthosis. :LOL: 1 Road Win in 40 years of champions league play. It's gonna take another 40 for the second.

Archived