Phantis Forums

Player Ratings For all Games! (greek & abroad)

HOLLYWOOD

Towards the end of last year i started a rating service that rated each player individually for the game they played during the week.. Anways i thought it was a good idea and so did others so im going to start it again, starting off with

Pao Vs Rosenberg (CL)

Mario Galinovic 6 (played well untill that late goal)

Giannis Goumas 6 (alright i guess)

Sotirios Kirgiakos 7 (played good, shakey at start)

Nasief Morris 4 (played really s%$#!)

Angelos Basinas 7 (could of done more)

Ezequiel Gonzalez 10 (need i say more?)

Dumitru Mitu 6 (standard)

Markus Munch 8 (realiable as always, didnt attack much though)

Rudolf Skacel 8 (played well, ran well without the ball causing problems for oppostion)

M Konstantinou 6 (only played 45 mins and didnt do that much for my liking)

Dimitrios Papadopoulos 7 (could have scored a couple, caused problems for opponets)

S Andric 6 (standard)

S Maric 6 (standard)

???????

P.S Remember dnt rank players s%$#! coz u hate them or hate the team or vise versa if u like em.. Rank em on how well you thought thay played in games they played in.... This topic is going to be used for all Pao games this year and all the rankings will be done on this topic so feel free to put in you 2 cents worth!!!

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Galinovic-6-Good performance..afew nice saves, but a huge blunder at the end...

Kyriakos-7.5-Great game in defense..our best defender on the day by far, showed that he deserves his spot on the starting 11

Morris-3-Very uncfortunte for the kid..he just had a horrendous day.. i hope we dont see much of thse..he barely cut anything out and didnt hae one good touch...

Goumas-6-Fairly average, took care of stuff in the air, not much good but def shakier then we;ve seen the man play

Munch-6.5-Acouple strong tackles...a decent perfonamce for his standards...he didnt get forward all too much as usual, but when he did, he was dangerous...

Skacel-8-A solid performance, dangerous in the attack and strong in the defense..had great movement on and especially off the ball..he will be a great player for us

Basinas-6.5-Not bad but not great...i expected more from him but overall he did pretty well..didnt hold the mdfield like he shoulda but hey, he is beginning to learn how to pass the ball...not great but nothing terrible

Mitou-7-Strong all around the park...looked to penetrate the defens eand played very smart..this guy can fill in alot of roles and has alot of stregnths...found spaces and took them unselfishly..

Gonzalez-9-I would give him a 10 but he had alot of brilliance but at the begiinig of the game didnt do much for us...he definitly made it up later with not only 2 spectacular strikes but great playing...thats why this guy is captain....he will be amazing for us..the best player on the pitch by far..

Konstanitou-6-didnt do much but he also wasnt getting much...tried to create and open space but was not very effective...he fought like usual but couldnt really do much

Papadopoulos-7-once michali went off he had something like 4chances to score and was unlucky...played pretty well and was dangerous in attack..hes just gotta score some in europe...

SUBS

Andric-7-Once he came on, the midfield started holding the ball and the controlling the game...gave stabilitiy and took away space...a god sub choice by shoum...

Maric-5-Really didnt do so much..he just filled up space and ended the game off...

Galinovic 6 (he made have done that awful mistake but he had some good saves - especially that header)

Kyriakos 8 (To my surprise he was probably our best player. Reminded us the old Kyriakos)

Goumas 7 (quite solid he was quite comfortable in defence. He also save us from a sure goal in the first half)

Morris 3 (the worst of all but I can't really blame him because its not his natural position)

Munch 7 (One of the best as always. In the first half he was the only one who got the ball forward)

Basinas 4 (He remembered his old PAO self. I hope now that you realise why I wasn't so bothered selling him)

Mitu 7 (I think in the first half he was clearly the best midfielder. He drove towards the goal and Ekis first goal came from Mitu's effort)

Skacel 5 (I think he didn't do anything important)

Gonzalez 8 (Great goals but if it wasn't for the goals I think he was the worst player on the field. Credit to him though because he showed great football skills)

Papadopoulos 6 (Far from his good self, he missed some good chances especially in the 2nd half)

Palto 6 (the usual Palto)

Subs...

Andric 6 (He covered some gaps in the midfield and gave Eki lots of space to play)

Maric 4 (He didn't do much)

Posted Image BANANA (6.5) Posted Image PATATA (7-8) Posted Image ON FIRE (9-10)

Mario Galinovic = KOUNOUPIDI

Giannis Goumas = PATATA

Sotirios Kirgiakos = PATATA

Nasief Morris = AGOURI

Angelos Basinas = AGOURI

Ezequiel Gonzalez = ON FIRE

Dumitru Mitu = PATATA

Markus Munch = PATATA

Rudolf Skacel =KOUNOUPIDI

Mihalis Konstantinou = KOUNOUPIDI

Dimitrios Papadopoulos = PATATA

Srdan Andric = KOUNOUPIDI

Silvio Maric = AGOURI

Padelis Konstadinidis = LAMOIO is way off the scale 0

Epalle = KOURADA even though he didnt play. Someone had to to be the kourada.

As requested By Pappou Banana has been added.

Shoum = BANANA

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very Jealous of your rating system!!! :lol: :lol:

However, shouldn't there be something inbetween Patata and on fire? :huh:

That way Kyriakos and Munch are considered patates!!! Add another vegetable betwen patata and On fire!!!! :P

Could agree more on the kourada and Lamoio comments!!!!

I think he (Schoum) was a banana as well....

He had some serious excuses though.. Everybody was protesting about Morris (rightly so I might add) but what could he do? Replace him with Vyntra?

Perhaps doing an internal tactic change could be the trick....

I do however feel that Papadopoulos is closer to a banana than a patata....

I've got some time to kill this Sunday morning so here goes EverGreen's 2 cents...

Galinovic 6: Kindergarten error could have cost us.

Kyriakos 7.5: best game of the season so far but was caught out of position a couple times.

Goumas 7: didn't make any mistakes, distributed well but was like Kirgiakos caught out of position a couple times.

Morris 2: had a nightmare and was exposed several times. Suprised he didnt throw up a couple times when dazzled by the left winger.

Munch :7 always got forward and Norwegians never threatened from his side.

Basinas 6 :he was left exposed by Shum's decision to play him as a lone DM, it was impossible for him to track 3 players. was better when Andric entered and they shared responsibility.

Mitu 7 :our best in the 1st half and showed what damage he can do when he's played IN POSITION.

Skacel 5 :threatend at times but just couldnt get into gear. Should have been subbed by Sapanis.

Gonzalez 9: Great goals but if it wasn't for the goals I think he was the worst player on the field. Credit to him though because he showed great football skills.

Papadopoulos 7,5: Ran his little heart out and hustled Rosenborg defenders. Only a goal was missing. Just wasn't wearing his shooting boots.

Palto 4 :the Norwegian Cb's had a comfortable game against him, rarely won any balls in the air.

Subs...

Andric 7 :He covered some gaps in the midfield and gave Eki lots of space to play.

Maric 6 :didn't play enough to be judged bu didnt put a foot wrong either.

Ratings against Ionikos....

Halkias 7 (quite good and especally he did not make any stupid moves)

Vyntra 4 (glad to see him play but the kid is not ready yet. He will need some more matches)

Kyriakos 7 (Not as solid as in the Rosenborg match, but generally quite good)

Morris 6 (Again he had some trouble)

Munch 7 (Good performance in the first half he was the only one trying to make some descent play)

Skatchel 5 (Again a very average match)

Basinas 6 (First half he was a disaster, second half he was much better)

Andric 4 (Again first half a disaster 2nd half he covered space)

Papadopoulos 7 (quite good ran all over the place I would have given him an 8 if he had scored the penalty)

Gonzalez 7 (Pretty good especially in the 2nd half. Kept the ball and made some really good passing)

Palto 7 (Although he is unable/uncapable of scoring he has done generally well)

Subs...

Maric 4 (He did not get the ball much)

Sabanis 9 (the same)

Lamoio 1 (Not only he did not do anything but as soon as he came in Ionikos missed 3 very good chances!!!)

Schum 7 (The first two subs were the best possible ones. I was dissapointed to see Lamoio wearing the Green Jersey in an official match though)....

Halkias-8- made acouple real good stops, held the defense well and was a pretty good leader...did his job very well...he is obviously trying to win his spot back..

Vyntra-6-he played wel but didnt really have to do very much...i think he is a promising player and tese are the right times to use him to gain alittle experience...

Kyriakos-7-Solid but didnt have that much work to do...did the job well, not much to say because he didnt do that much...

Morris-6-Still alittle shaken up from the tuesday but looked quite a bit better...he needs to just find his form again and get alittle more confidence...ut a solid game

Munch-7-A leader on the field as always...worked extremely hard and provided alot of dangerous play..

Skacel-7-Seems to click very well with our offense...provided two assists and a fair amount of good crosses...i dont agree with you pappou, he is alot more dangerous then just average...he helped attack and posses the ball very well..his off ball movement is very good as well

Basinas-6.5-im dissapointed in basinas, he needs to pick it up like in euro...hes gotta start being a pressence...got a 6.5 because he tried to help but didnt do that much...

Andric-6-Him and basinas were bith average...he didnt do that much but he didnt make any terrible mistakes...tried to hold possesion..much better as a sub when we need to posses the ball

Gonzalez-8-played a good game...set up and finished his goal..that first touch playing the ball wide to skacel was just beautiful..ran the offense well and led on the field...a good performance as always

Konstantinou-7- Worked hard as always, created alot of space especially for gonzalez's goal...he dragged two defenders to goal to open up all the space in the 18...just worked hard as always, should have one a penalty as well...

Papadopoulos-8-i would have given him a 9 if he scored the penalty...he was all over the place..played a great game and really showed us that he will do just a much this season (if not more) as last...a very strong offensive performance..now all he's gotta do is score in europe...

Maric-5-Didnt do very muc, just held the ball

Sapanis-5-Was in there to just kill off some time, didnt get much of a chance to perform as shoum was changing shape...

Svouras-didnt play enough...

one question...did basinas give the pk to dimi for the hat trck or does he not take them anymore??? i was dissapointed in seeing basinas not taking it...our penalties have been disasterous this year...

Halkias-7-Didnt have much to do. He couldnt really stop the goal, the shot was from point blank..was a leader on the pitch and has seemed to regain his spot...

Vyntra-6-I think vyntra is looking alittle more confident in the role..he seemed to be pushing forward alittle more and seemed alot more comfortable plaing..he played afew nice balls as well..i dont think he is ready for europe or our important matches, but in due time i think he could be...

Munch-7.5-was great as usual, got foward and was dangerous but got back on defense and tackled very well..a comanding performance and showeed that he deserves that captained armband..

Kyriakos-7-didnt have that much to do, made a stupid mistake that could have cost us a goal but overall a very solid performance..he is obviously finding his form again...

Morris-6.5-pretty much the same as kyriakos...not much to do but kept his head and seems to be building up more confidence from that terrible rosenborg performance...

Basinas-8.5-a very strong performance from basinas...he played like he did in the euros...he was confident and strong in the middle and was alittle more able to play freely...this is how we should expect him to play..he is a leader on the pitch even though he doesnt have the armband...he actaully worked the ball around nicely as well...not to mention that awesome goal in the first half...

Andric-7-his presence as a holding role really helped basinas roam through the pitch and thats where he is more confident...he held the team well and covered alot of ground..had a good eye and cut out alot of balls through to the offense...

Skacel-7.5-this guy is really really gunna help us...he is strong and fast and has a very strong shot and smart head..his off ball movement is superb and scored a very nice goal...he works his heart out and doesnt give up for anything..very quick and definitly knows how to ping the ball around...showed that he is a huge asset to us and that we should buy his ass this summer...munch and him make our left side awesome...

Gonzalez-7-another solid performance from eki...really drives our offense with his quick thinking and smart passing..a leader with his play and is on hot form...kept good possesion and sent some beautful balls..nice touch to assist skacels goal..him and skacel seem to click together...

Papadopoulos-6-Seemed to have an off day today..he didnt have a huge presence on the pitch as always but he still seems alittle worn out...played well and didnt make alot of mistakes but just wasnt his normal self yesetrday...

Konstantinou-6.5-I would have given him a 7.5 if he f**kin scored a goal or two sometime..wow, he works his ass off game in and game out and he cant finish in the ethniki for anything...he scores for cyprus, and in europe...why not in the ethniki...he did play well though...strong ass hell and impossible to beat in the air...he struck the crossbar and had chances to score but didnt capitalise...he better score vs psv this week,....

SUBS

Goumas-6.5-Came on at hlaf because shoum obviously wants to use him in europe..saved us once when kyriakos made a bad mistake...played solid as usual...nothing much to do though

Mitu-6-didnt do much, jut held possesion of the ball....

Sapanis-Didnt play enough

it's quite off topic i know but can someone send me the general tactics of PAO for this season (CM Style)... i guess it was sth like this against Iskeche...

Dimi Pap Michalis

Gonzales

Skacel Basinas Andric

Munch Kirgiakos Morrys Vintra

Chalkias

... is it right???

Ratings against Xanthi....

Halkias 6 (1 shot 1 goal, it wasn't just his fault but defence overall)

Vyntra 6 (Better than previous games)

Morris 5 (There is something wrong with him this year)

Kyriakos 6 (did not have much to do)

Munch 9 (As always the greatest player on the field)

Basinas 5 (I completely disagree with pao123's ratings if somebody saw the whole match he would have seen that Basinas was absolutely crap!!! Worst player on the field could not pass, run or mark. I gave him a five just because of the 2 goals otherwise he would have got a 2!)

Andric 7 (I think he had one of his best games. The only man who marked in the midfield)

Skachel 8 (Definetly his best match. Along with Munch every PAO attack came from the left side which were both very dangerous!!!)

Papadopoulos 5 (The right side is definetly not his favourite one.....)

Gonzalez 7 (quite good opened up space and passed greatly)

Palto 6 (Again the poor guy was running all over the place but again he failed to score. I think its not a matter of footballing skills anymore its just a matter of 'matiasma'!!!! :P I hope he scores in Holland...)

Subs...

Goumas 7 (Very good, I hope he starts against the duch)

Mitu 6 (showed some good fitnes and apetite for football)

Sabanis 6 (not much but he was OK)...

Basinas 5 (I completely disagree with pao123's ratings if somebody saw the whole match he would have seen that Basinas was absolutely crap!!! Worst player on the field could not pass, run or mark. I gave him a five just because of the 2 goals otherwise he would have got a 2!)

Palto 6 (Again the poor guy was running all over the place but again he failed to score. I think its not a matter of footballing skills anymore its just a matter of 'matiasma'!!!! :P I hope he scores in Holland...)

Goumas 7 (Very good, I hope he starts against the duch)

as for basinas, at the beginning of the match he was terrible but once he scored that fantastic strike he started picking up hi game..his passing was better, he even sent in some really nice balls...everyone has been ripping on basinas not being a good player for years now, but i think the performnce vs xanthi is bringing him back to the way he played in euros...

our palto isnt gunna start in eindoven but goumas will....

and hey, why is it always pappou and i who do these ratings...come on now guys... :D

Archived