Phantis Forums

PANATHINAIKOS vs ROSENBORG

drakos13

For me its like he never played.... :P :P

Not to be harsh but its not a coencidence that we have conceided a goal from 40 meters away just when Kourada came in!!! ;) For a moment I thought we were going to be equalised!!!!

Indeed Skatchel was running a lot....

Not Kourada ... Lamoio. Kourada stayed on the bench <_<

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bad game for PAO but good result.

As much as I like Greek football, I just can't bring myself to wish Oly a good result tonight. I really can't. I have tried very hard to want them to do something...anything. I tell myself please Pano, try and be happy when they score or when they get a point in Europe. I just can't.

So being true to myself I say I hope they get badly beaten tonight. The worse the happier it will make me.

Sorry

this is natural because youre green. PAO especially should never support the geys in europe because we HATE THEM. oh and "cuz theyre greek" is pretty lame excuse to jump on congratulations IF they win... Greek Football is doing well I'd say, and I dont think its small enough to side with your arch enemy in europe...

also may i say many PAO fans laugh when they get annialated in europe, going to congratulate them when they do win isnt right...

here are some reasons not to support or wish them well

1) Pireaus is the shittiest place Greece

2) You can laugh when they get killed further proving who is the best in Greece

3) Olympic Games and vs Turkey the geys would support OSFP rather than Ellada.

4) OSFP fans really let down after brand new stadium and million dollar Rivaldo....You want to see that crumble.

BUT-

I will support OSFP to win as long as PAO wins for 1 reason..... :ph34r:

TO F*** THEM OVER IN THE SEMIFINALS!!!!!!!!!! :box: :gr: :nw:

Its rather natural to hate the best in all aspects, thus we have the vazeloi always preaching hate against OLYMPIAKOS and continually discussing us, our signings our stadium and everything esle possible.

What a sad existance if you ask a normal person :lol:

Forza Euro Peos !

Its rather natural to hate the best in all aspects, thus we have the vazeloi always preaching hate against OLYMPIAKOS and continually discussing us, our signings our stadium and everything esle possible.

Forza Euro Peos !

To hate the best? What, and you include Oly in that category? Get real my friend, get real :o

Now see what we mean by what we say? You really are the best...best in losing in Europe and finishing 4th...out of 4 teams :lol: :lol: :lol: congratulations....

And again, who is a normal person you are referring to? Oly fans? We won;t ask them then :lol: :lol: :lol:

ROSENBORG was really good

They will cut points off their opponents

Even my osfp friends are praising Gonzo!!!

He is getting better by the day, today he saved Scums ass one more time

Last year it was Manoli 3 times, it's the Gonzo show now

Scum is still the same bad coach and will only be saved by individual performances, from Gonzo, Aggelos, Papa, Manolis

He made changes in the second half to give Gonzo more room and it paid off

The second half was much better since Andric came in

GONZALES-ROSENBORG 2-1

Galinovic's error was childish, and I do not want to see it come back to haunt us!!!

PAO should ride the Gonzo train this year, if he continues this way he will be gone next year... I want to see him help PAO in the CL

GREAT START my fellow GREEK fans

Thank you all for your decency in supporting a GREEK team abroad!!!

HELLAS HAS 3 MORE POINTS

Good LUCK the next two days

GO HELLAS...

we are ONE in Europe

PEACE

Forza Euro Peos !

hey why dont you cheer for your shitty club instead of your country at events for your national team?

What a sad existance if you ask a normal person  :lol:

Forza Euro Peos !

hey why dont you cheer for your shitty club instead of your country at events for your national team?
Pesta Drakos. Oraia ta les. That's the way it is.

What a sad existance if you ask a normal person  :lol:

Forza Euro Peos !

Pesta Drakos. Oraia ta les. That's the way it is.
ela paoki, tha arxisoume ta idia ? den mas paratas me ths mlks ?

so i got it correct (2-1)... :lol: well, i am the man, com' on!!! :P

anyway, it was a good win for PAO but we, the PAO fans -living in or outside Greece- should all thank Rosenborg #9 Frode Johnsen for missing three clear-cut chances...

THANK YOU FRODE ;) !!!

and hey... Galinovic had a good game dont be so hard on the guy...

Archived