Phantis Forums

PANATHINAIKOS vs ROSENBORG

drakos13

i listened to the game through radio and in the first half it looked more like a bad start in the cl for you guys. fortunately you had eki.

the second half seemed to be much better for you. congratulations

@pappou: it sounded for me as if kyriakos was one of the best today

on the radio they said that the first half you played like in the beginning of last season and the second half like you did towards the end of the season.

keep it up this way. like this you will ensure that greece will have three team spots for the cl.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Galinovic did good but that last mistake was worse than anything xalkias ever did. this is good to have 2 solid keepers to keep each other fighting for the spot.

the goals were incredible Eki is amazing......this is exactly the exiting player PAO has needed in midfield, his passes were creative, shooting is deadly.... lets try to keep him for a while.... :)

as for the GKOLARES.......

1st GOAL EKI GONZALEZ chips keeper

2nd GOAL EKI GONZALEZ - AMAZING

Im so happy Pao won its a shame we let that goal in injury but :whistle:

i cant believe Arsenal had to get an own goal to win against PSV B)

I think theres hope for us against Arsenal they maybe good in the premier League but in CL they are crap

Vasilios our defense sucked 2day but please remember we havent played any competitive matches and this is CL

hope Oly can match our win cos ur defense doesnt look anything special either

Please dont get raped Oly and embarress us in front of Europe :whistle:

Go Greek football :gr:

Congrats to Pana on the game. Well done and keep it up!!

Gonzales is one amazing player. To think, he's only 24...he has some great years ahead of him. Hopefully Pana can hold on to him.

Is it just me or does Panathinaikos have some super luck with Argentinians? Gonzales....Borelli.

Not special , not at all, never has been. Only once upon a time under Bajevic in the late 90's by putting all 10 men behind the ball. Oh well, each day is a new one. I'll keep looking forward to it as an OSFP fan.

But I expected a tad more from pao (yes, believe it or not) I know the circus hasnt started yet (better known as the prwtathlhma) These next few matches are key for pao, it'll be interesting.........Good luck, and I hope things get straightened out quickly.

Not special , not at all, never has been. Only once upon a time under Bajevic in the late 90's by putting all 10 men behind the ball. Oh well, each day is a new one. I'll keep looking forward to it as an OSFP fan.

But I expected a tad more from pao (yes, believe it or not) I know the circus hasnt started yet (better known as the prwtathlhma) These next few matches are key for pao, it'll be interesting.........Good luck, and I hope things get straightened out quickly.

cheers!

would be good to see 2 Greek teams on top of their groups

Goodluck guys

:gr: :gr: :gr:

My congratulations goes to PAO

At the end is the result that counts......

If you play against a team in full championship and in excellent rythm, where you do not have any competition games in your legs....off course you need a bit of luck.....and a Gonzalez in good mood....

Kai mia akoma fora......bravo PAO !

PS: DIAVASATE TI EGRAPSE "TO FOS" ? TYXH BOYNO O

Congrats to PAO!! Go Oly tomorrow.

Pappou,

you forgot to rate your favourite player, Pantelis !!! After all, he did play for 4 minutes :tup: :tup: :tup:

Overall, I agree with your rating. I would howver give Skacel a 6, as he did a lot of running and tried hard.

Archived