Phantis Forums

PANATHINAIKOS vs ROSENBORG

drakos13

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you suggesting that Demba will play?

I think there is no chance!!!! I prefer to play with ten men than having Demba.... On the other hand I prefer Demba instead of Kourada and Lamoio!!!!! :angry:

If I see Kourada or the Lamoio in the game today I will be shouting in Gate 12 in favour of Rosenborg!!!!!! :P :P :P

P.S. I tto agree that Henriksen is not the player he was couple of years ago but I still prefer a weak Henriksen that a useless Armani model like Kyriako!!!!!

i just checked the lineups and i noticed rosenborg are playing almost a 4-3-2-1 formation..and all of their starting players with the excpetion of two or three of them are 30 years old or above which is an interesting fact, we have one 32 year old, Munch..from the formation they are gunna play a very wide game..our center has to be tight...thats also a reason why kyriakos is in there, because he can handle high balls into the middle...they will be playing alot of crosses...we dont have any strikers on the bench either...halkias, kotsios, epalle, svouras, sapanis and andric are all sitting..i think this will provide us with alot of midfield options so hopefully our strikers dont get hurt...i think we look good.. i cant wait for this 45 minutes!!!!!

Rosenborg are very unlucky though, more shots on goal and 2 balls that hit the POST !

Your defense blows, do something about it or Rosenborg might hijack some points come the 2nd half.

why be so bitter??...yes our defense has holes but who is winning the game...

The truth remains, 2 posts hit, more shots on goal, and you are playing Rosenborg at home. Welcome to reality and champions league.

Its only halftime, a quick volley and its over. Knowning those holes back there (kyriakos ninja jr) PAO better pressure to hell and back for a quick number 2 to finish off Rosenborg, or else..........

firstly...rosenborg have one more shot on goal then pao and pao have shot more wide then rosenborg...they hit two posts and our defense has had trouble but especially you as a oly fan shouldnt say "welcome to reality and the champions league"..please think before you speak...and kyriakos is not having as bad as a game as morrris is...

Archived