Phantis Forums

PANATHINAIKOS vs ROSENBORG

drakos13

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

calm down re drake, you beat rosenborg at home. check your defense, it didnt look one bit decently today. there should be NO excuses to why rosenborg got all those close shots and more ball posession.

other than that, congrats to a Greek team winning in CL. May we do the same tomorrow.

Good start to the campaign. I must say we stood very lucky in the first half where Rosenborg had two shots at the post and 2-3 clear chances of scoring. You could tell they have played 20 games this year while we have yet to begin our season. We will be alright as time goes on though.

I felt bad for Mario. He had a solid game with a couple good saves. He made a howler in the end, but he will be alright. This was after all his first European game.

Kyrgiakos had a strong game, Equi of course, Munch was good. I liked Skacel, he did a lot of running with and without the ball. Andric helped a lot in closing them down. Morris had an off night, and so did Michali.

we playing very good ball for 20 minutes but our lack of matches has defeinitly shown, especially in our defense...morris played a terrible game and most of their chances came from the rigt side...gonzalez was magic once again but we need to really tighten the defense...kyriakos played well but goumas and munch were a bit shaky..munch really has to come out alittle more on offense like last year, defensively he was good but he made one good run the whole game...the goal was a terible mistake from galinovic but otherwise he did ok...basinas should have played much better but once andric came in, our game was much more structured...skacel also held the left side well but you gotta ask more of our strikers..especially pap..he had three chances to score and wasted them all..if he wants to make a name hes gotta start pumping in the goals in europe...our lack of matches really hit us today as we thought but luckily we pulled out a good win...

I'm very happy with the result, but playing the way we did the game could have gone the other way... I think we were lucky to play this team when we were clearly not ready for the CL. With such a performance we won't fare well against the other teams in our group.

Yet, it's a win, a great positive step forward. We could do well this year, but we have to keep ourselves grounded and work harder to make the team gel.... as it is now, we have many holes..... maybe because we have many new faces, but, again, I don't have confidence in Shoum.... Why Sapanis didn't play???

GO PANATHA :tup:

Archived